Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. P V HegdeYour feedback matters!
My wife has gestational diabetes, please suggest a proper diat chart for her, her age is 26, height 5'4" weight is 59 kg, and she is in seventh month of her pregnancy.
15 years ago my right hand got fractured and at this time my hand is not right, it is not straight line and not work properly, hence I want to ask you can I go in PWD CRITERIA for govt. Exam please tell me sir, its urgently.
I am 55 years male suffering from asthma. Is it curable or I have o take medicine through out my life ?
I am having pimples. How can I control them? I have oily skin and sweating is more. Sir / mam help me solving this prob. Can I know the features compare to others?
54 year old male. I am facing loose motion problem since morning. Pls suggest .i have eaten mango which of 4 days. Back purcha.
I am 25 years old male I was having varicose vein disease in my legs below knee how to overcome this problem. I noticed it before 5 years back I never gone through any treatment for this kindly help me at the right way mr/ms. Doctor.
My brother is 40 year old, diabetic since 10 years. On medication, since 1 year on insulin. Since 3 months there is a problem in erection. No desire for sexual activity. Early discharge. All these things are causing depression. Kindly give advice.
I am 19 years old. I just wanna ask that what is healthy masturbation and at what rate one should do it.
I am 21 years old and I have headache and I consulted many eye specialists nd right now im using spectacles also so please suggest me any solution for headache.
I am 24 year old male ,I should have a problem on talking while sleeping not daily but sometimes and also having snoring. Is lead to any sleeping dis orders problem and please explain what is the cause for talking while sleeping?
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'