Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P S VishwanathYour feedback matters!
I'm 46 years old having sugar and thyroid as my periods delayed from one year and I don't have pregnancy yet. Can I have any hope on pregnancy now? Please help me.
Sir, Am suffer with constipation and am getting blood in stools since 2 weeks. And I will get little bit of pain while I sit in stools. What can I do, what kind of precautions should I take please suggest me.
I suffered varicocele grade 2 & infertility problem. Which surgery is best open surgery or laparoscopic surgery. Please guide me sir.
Sir, the problems I had are- 1) actually when I eat very spices food the next day I got motion about 3-4 times. Give me some suggestions how to control this. 2) I am 23 year old but it looks like I am 18 from my personality. So how to develop good personality.
Recently I married. My sex life is very much bad. I could not satisfied my wife with my 3.5" penis size. Please help me how to increase my penis size.
I am suffering from heavy cold my throat is paining. And it has generated some pus type symptoms can you suggest any home remedies for its treatment.
Doctor, is it good to do anal sex with girl, how much time we can do this in week, and wht are the precautions we have to take while doing anal sex and wht are the consequences girl can be face is she do anal sex.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.