Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P S VishwanathYour feedback matters!
Dr. Sir, my name is ram. I'm ill. And my body hots at night. My head in pain. I'm suffering for pain. My eyes are red. please Help me. Some advice give me.
Eating unboiled rice and potatoes Do its effect to our body ? What happen to our body if we eat unboiled rice n potatoes Please let me know.
I think my mum is suffering from gerd. She gets burning, heaviness, pain in throat. Bitter taste n can't swallow food properly. Please tell which medicine she should have. Tried each n every Dr. But no result.
From one day I had stomach pain I thought I was gastric and taken a pill but now my pain has increased and I am having loose motion tired of it how to treat it.
I am 52 years old male. I am suffering from protein urea for last year. Please suggest me proper diet.
I am 26 years of age male, and I used to masturbate regularly suffering from varicose veins to left leg only since last 5 years, the veins are bulging day by day and using the stockings and couldn't see the any kind of improvement and can you please tell me how can I cure it.
Respected Sir, I am 39 years, from last 7-8 months my serum uric acid not being controlled. Always remain higher side approx 5-7.5. Pl suggest me to control soonly. Severe pain in both ankles and pain with swelling in left hand fingers. I am unable to walk. If Any home treatment Please tell.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.