Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. P Harihara MurthyYour feedback matters!
Mere Gale me chubhan hoti h aisa lagta h kuch fas raha ho agar mai pani se garara karta hu to chhote chote tukda sa niklta h kaise khana fas gaya ho.
Hi, I am 22 years old. Mostly I suffered in throat infections. It leads to cold and fever. What to do to prevent this throat pain? I have no problem in ear. But the sinusitis problem in nose slightly. Nasal bone slightly dislocated in right nose.
I getting sore throat. . I means I can feel little bit it's a start today is first day. What should I do .m sure after dat I wil get cold cough fever .every time if cold is going to start it start with sore throat. And m pretty sure i'm going to fall sick. What should I do to avoid. Further problems.
My right ear is blocked, when I stretch it, it gets open. I earlier concerned to a doctor, he said there is no problem you just have to take steam of a medicine (karvol plus). But this method didn't worked I still feel blocked. Why it get so and how to fix it?
Sir good morning. I have suffered from throatening problem this is not a painful but feeling like sour. I mean when I had taken breakfast like (roti, puri, dhosa) after 30 mints my throat inside sourest (hindi language katta) feeling coming. Continuously 8 hrs suffered. So what is the problem. Pls tell me clearly.
From last three days i am having problem in in my ear. I can't hear properly and having numbness in my hands too, I consulted to ent specialist also he said my ear clean. Then I consult to physician he said metrology has affected me I was taking it from last seven days because fungal infection in my viginal. Please suggest me whom should I consult is it gasteric or nerve problem ?
I'm having excruciating pain in the right side of my throat. Even swallowing my saliva is painful. It's difficult to have water too. Can you please let me know what it is. Never felt this type pain in my throat ever.
I am suffering from sinus problem. I also have sneezing problem I sneeze 25 - 30 times a day So Please help.
Struggling from cough and cold and sore throat and also mild fever for 5 days now, please advice medicine.
I'm having swelling at the end of both of my jaws and under the ear lobes, when checked with a doctor, he told me that could be a viral infection, please let me know a remedy or suggest a specialist doctor, I can visit.
I haven't been able to speak since 2 days and I am having a severe throat pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.