Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. P Harihara MurthyYour feedback matters!
I often suffer from nazle infections and have slight moderate asthma too my MBBs doctor often give me antibiotics like micro flox cipro flax azithromycin and levoflox depending upon infections is it correct to take in I usually suffer 2 to 3 times in month working in shift duties in totally ac control room.
Dear sir my ears have effected during explosive firing I have got treatment from last 2 months but yet I have noise in my left ear suggest me what to do I am vry much worried about it.
I have throat infection, chest congestion, mild dry cough. Can't talk much. What should i do to cure?
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the index and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
I have little throat problem and some fell little pain also in my throat. What should I do? Please give some information to solve this.
Doctor, Few days ago I have given Lyser-D and Gudcef-200 for throat infection. That was controlled but 3-4 bowel movements per day, semi solid normal but not liquid kind. I am not dehydrated and normal. But going that many times to toilet and urge are getting me discomfort. Itching near anus also recently what to do doctor, kindly help me.
I have a runny nose ever since the climate is changed. I tried multiple home remedies and I'm under medication still nothing is working. My nose blocks at night and I'm unable to breath. Please suggest me something and help me out here. Thank you in advance.
I have sensitive throat and Cold allergy. If I am exposed I get bad throat, fever and chest congestion. I take precautions but little careless get me ill and I have to take Antibiotics course twice a year. Result is too much of toxins and I feel weak for eek after antibiotics course.I need to detoxify my system and increase my immunity so that I don`t get these bad throat and cold effect.I m 70 years and otherwise healthy.
I have 101 temperature from last tree days and my tonsils are too much infected. I did gargle with disprin many time sometimes I feel better but my temperature is as it is. What should I do?
I have the problem of tonsils, any change in weather conditions causes me harm and I have severe pain in my throat while drinking and eating.
I am a 33 year old male (6 feet 73 kg weight). I feel one or two times dizziness in a year since my childhood and found lying flat on the ground for a minute or some second. What is it? I have no other disease. Even I feel fit enough to do any type of physical work/exercise.
I had tonsillitis before 2 months, and it happened for 2 times, is there any chances to happen again? Is there any treatment of tonsillitis?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
I am having great allergic rhinitis. When I wake up in the morning with lot of sneezing and itchy throat. Also red eyes and difficulty in breathing.
I've a lump just beneath and behind my ear. I've also skin infection in head (Psoriasis OR Tinea Capitis) and taking medicines advised by Homeopathy Doctor. So, which kind of doctor should I consult for lump? Please help as soon as possible.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.