Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NitaYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my teeth , there is gap between my teeth is possible to remove gap my age is 27 male
I am 18 year old and I have done my rct treatment and capping has been done so what should I do not eat?
Sir, Meri wife ke teeth halke neele se pad gaye hai yani jaisee veins dikhati hai us type se dikhate hai aur vo 4 month ki pregnent bhi hai please advise de.
I have a pain near left ear between joint of left temporal bone and end of mandible bone. When I eat something and press my jaw teeth or open full mouth I get pain. I have a diabetes from 2 years and for some time I was sitting in bad posture on bed for hours in late nights. I was also eating zero sugar icecreams sometimes. I was taking b-complex sometimes. I am getting this pain more than 10 days. I am 33 year old male, height 5.8 inch and 58 kg weight. I am on prescription of zoril 1 mg tab for diabetes control. Please suggest me.
My daughter was fell down and she has injured in her teeth (she was 11 months old)the blood was not clot it was bleeding what can i do?
Hey. Sir/mam I always have a mouth ulcer but it goes after 2 or 3 days but it comes in a month or 2 I guess but it is der and goes. What should I do it does not pain anymore but irritates me more than pain pls advice me for. Is it infection or will cure by any medicine or injection Thank you so much.
Hllow sir I am ujjwal sk. Age 24 I have some pain ii my mouth. When I brush in morning then being bleeding. So, sir, what I do.
Hii sir this is vijay. Actually my problem is. My teeth were getting into yellowish colour even I brush daily for. 10 min. So please if you mind. Clarify my problem by giving suggestion.
Hello sir. I have a problem. Its about my teeth. My all teeth covering of something whiteness. What is the reasons. Pls help.
I am 21 year old male suffering from mouth ulcer problem and indigestion my liver do not support any spicy stuff and causes loose motion when I eat something spicy.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.