Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. NishaYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year old male. Suddenly for the last two days one of my back molar teeth is breaking and coming out in pieces. The teeth has been almost reduced to half. I am not feeling any pain. What should I do?
Sir/madam, i am getting bad odour from my mouth when i am speaking to someone. Its happening since 6 years. I dont know why? i am washing and brushing daily with plenty of water. But i exists. I face a lot of problem when i speak to someone. I cant even laugh perfectly. Please suggest me some measures or suitable treatment. Please fill happiness in my life by solving this problem. Also suggest me some home based treatment both naturally and artificially. Waiting for you reply with thousand eyes.
I had dental treatment (braces) for my teeth. Recently the treatment got over. They gave a permanent 121 retainer for two tooth in the front. Without my I think have swallowed the retainer. What should I do? Do I need to go for X Ray?
I have broken molar tooth and there is too much pain and it is inflamed. So my question is which drug can be used to relieve pain and inflammation? Does Droxyl 500 and Dicllogesic are appropriate or some other drug is required?
Hi sir I am suffered one problem. My mouth under tounge and teeth skin. There is small red dots. So more problem to eat and drink. Please tell me what I do.
Hi can I know the cost for removal of wisdom teeth. And you please recommend a doctor who is expert in removing it without nerves near by it. As I heard wisdom tooth in horizontal position is complicated to remove. please suggest me.
Sir I am 16 years old my tooth is fully yellowish. Sir I am very sad I don't chew any type of tobaccos, so why it should be happen.
I am 37 yrs. I have bleeding gums for many years and they smell a lot. Which paste or medicine do you suggest?
My son is 11 months old n has 4 developing teeth. The upoer two teeth are black stained. The lower teeth r too small to observe any stain. Please advise how to remove/avoid stain. N also cause of the stain.
Eating a well-balanced diet gives your gums and teeth the important nutrients and minerals they need to stay strong and resist infections.
I am 24 years old and I am having problem in my mouth and gums. While doing brush blood is been seen daily.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.