Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nigar ParveenYour feedback matters!
I have a serious problem since more than an year now which I have no solution of. I have gone to neurosurgeon, psychiatrist, ent, etc. I feel drowsiness all day long and am not able to concentrate. Below are the symptoms I have followed by the tests I had done including blood test and mri. Symptoms: Day long Drowsiness - standing, sitting, walking, driving Fatigue Lack of concentration Memory loss A little speech problem (rare) Sleepy during driving Blurred vision Reading and Writing problem Headache mainly on both sides of the head nerve pain Understanding things take time Loss of appetite Focus lock Not refreshed after sleep even after 10hr End of the work shift after 8 hrs, I am totally exhausted. Ringing noise in left ear Test done: MRI of the brain and nerve - all clear Front sinuses MRI - all clear Neck xray - clear Blood test - all fine, hemoglobin 14.7, vitamin b12, b5 at good level, tsh 1.75, iron in level Psychoanalysis done - a little OCD but nothing harmful. Ear ent checkup - all clear Current medication: Anti depressant - 3months not effect My body: Height: 6ft 1in Weight: 73kg No feeling of sadness Fatigue 24x7 Strange fact: If I am feeling sleepy any point of the day or night and lay down on the bed with my eyes open, the high sleepy sensation subsides with in hour or two and feel a little comfortable.
I am 23 years old lady and I am having an oily skin. What should I do to remove my pimple and its spot?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I m suffering from cold for 4 days and feeling like low blood pressure feel safogation when I do some work. Pls advice me some medicine and tell me what are the symptoms of typhoid.
Impression :- Mr. Morphology suggestion Features are Suggestive Of kissing Contusions Of Tibia And femur With Complete ACL Tear, Grade 3 Tear f posterior Horn of Meniscus and Knee Joint Effusion. What is the treatment for this? Surgery is necessary?
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitivity for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What I do?
I stroke only a few times just for 20 seconds then I ejaculate during masturbation. Is it normal? Means I ejaculate within 20 seconds as soon as I start masturbation. What to do?
I have back pain problem bcoa I I've desk job and pain in my legs also. Can you pls help me out from this problem rkt fast duct.
I am 21 years old My bones are thin I want to gain weight tell me to recover as normal personality Does Taking power helps? Like whey protein etc Help me.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am 57 yrs old women and I have joined gym and lost 5kgs. please let me no the w required to follow while doing gym at this age. I am having thyroid which is o. 209 and 6 uric acid. I do tread mill for total 30 mins.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 21 and have a got a minor accident last year in December and I have got injured with two of my left hand finger by collision with wall it was small fracture but which has recovered but still having swelling and minor dislocation could you please help me out.
I Have Suffered From Typhoid from 10 Days And Doctor Have Gave Me Cefixime Tablets. I Take This Tablet Regularly Now I Do not Have Typhoid. But I Got Side effects Like Burning In Eyes And Headache. Should I Continue It Or Stop It.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.