Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neetha P.RYour feedback matters!
I have big and many black spots in my face it is from 7 to 8 years ago and till now it is not going then what I have to do.
I am suffering from chest pain back to back. I do not know what to do. Sometimes it gets worse. Give me some advice. What should I do? And what is the medicine for asthma?
I am 24 years old and I recently found that my hairs are falling continuously and even they are becoming white day by day and even dandruff is also so much.
I am 25 years old. After Marriage my weight suddenly increase. How can I control? Can I skip breakfast & Lunch for decrease weight? Please give me advice.
I am experiencing pain in the knee while getting up a staircase but no pain while getting down. Sometimes I feel some stiffness in the knee also.
Hello I studied 10 hours in a day will yoga help me in keeping away from stress and increase memorise power I do not know about it.
Pimples comes out due to masturbation. I know this by my experience. Is it true Pimples comes out due to masturbation?
I am suffering from tooth pain when I am chewing gutkha, please suggest me what to do and how I could be stay away from gutkha.
My periods were irregular before marriage. Now after marriage they got normal. Is it good to become pregnant soon? As we are trying to conceive from last 6 months by doing sex weekly thrice.
I am anuj rajput and I am 25 year old I am facing pimples and headache problem since 1 month so please suggest me what to do.
I am 50 yrs old. My latest HBA1C result is 6.4. Also triglycerides is 307 though cholesterol is 178. Please advice regarding corrective.
I am suffering from the problem of hair loss and over weight please give me the right direction for my problem.
I want to lose only thigh fat I started dieting but that doesn't help I run 4 km daily Please suggest something so that I can lose thigh fat in 2 weeks.
I am 17 years old and it is very embarrassing that white hairs have grown up on my head. I can't understand what to do, please help.
One of the most common health complaints that many of us face at various points of our lives is stomach ache. Stomach ache stems from multiple reasons, ranging from indigestion and gastric imbalances to cramps of some sorts. Stomach ache can cause a lot of discomfort and agitation and it usually calls for immediate respite. Most prominent causes of stomach pains are related to digestive troubles and therefore the remedy should be directed at rectifying that.
While the market is flooded with all sorts of antidotes for stomach ailment and digestive system issues, they more often than not simply provide temporary relief and does nothing long term per se. In that regard, Ayurveda can prove extremely beneficial because it purifies the system from within and provides a lasting cure to disorders, such as stomach pains. Ayurveda uses natural constituents for remedying such illnesses without inflicting any side effect. You can also take the package for and Disease and Condition.
Some of the most effective Ayurvedic tips to cure stomach pains has been given below:
- Pomegranate Seeds: Pomegranate is endowed with purifying properties. It can prove really helpful in pacifying abdominal or stomach pains when mixed with black salt and pepper corns.
- Nutmeg oil: Abdominal pains are intricately related to gastric troubles. Therefore, in order to cure the germ of such pains, Ayurveda recommends the regular consumption of nutmeg oil mixed with sugar. This accords one with relief from cramps.
- Clove and warm water solution: Boiling about 8-10 cloves in water and consuming this warm water solution has proven really beneficial for those suffering from abdominal pain.
- Molasses: As a more prolonged practice, Ayurveda suggests the intake of molasses after every meal to cure gastric troubles. This results in eventual reduction in the stomach pains.
- Ginger and lemon extract: Blending lemon extract with ginger extract is a reliable ayurvedic therapy to cure stomach disorders and soothe abdominal pains.
- Celery solution: One of the most vouched for ayurvedic therapies for stomach ache is a solution made of roasted celery and lukewarm water. It goes a long way in detoxifying your system and curing all sorts of stomach ailments.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.