Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeerajYour feedback matters!
Is their any possibility of increasing penis size by stretching it? I have seen many videos on you tube which says that by stretching exercises and allowing blood to rush into every part of penis, we can increase the size of our penis. How much is that true. I really need to know. And if it is what is the correct procedure to do that?
I am suffering from constipation from last 2 months. I am already eating lot of green food but still no improvement. Please help.
I had slap my classmate, his parents said his eardrum rupture. How much damage will be caused to his ear.
Making love brings an intimacy between the couple that connects them in all ways, not just physical. Couples who do not have a great love life usually do not have a very fulfilling relationship. Though not openly admitted to, sexual problems are very common. Given the private nature of the issue, not many frankly talk about it though. However, sexual problems are quite common and can be attributed to a combination of physical and emotional reasons.
Sexual problems can be threatening to the health of the relationship and can break relationships too. Read on to know some of the most common sexual problems in men and women and simple but sure ways to deal with them.
Common Sexual Problems in Men
Impotence: This is defined as the inability to attain and/or sustain an erection long enough for a satisfying intercourse. Quite a common problem, it can be due to relationship issues, hormonal problems, or performance anxiety. A frank talk with the partner and if required a counseling session can help identify the cause, and the problem seems to disappear.
Loss of Libido: This is a loss of arousal or reduced sex drive. This again has a strong physical and psychological component to it. Hypertension, diabetes, stress, hormonal issues, performance anxiety, and relationship issues are some of the reasons for loss of drive.
Ejaculation Disorders: Premature ejaculation is the early release of sperm. Retrograde ejaculation is when the sperms are released in the reverse direction back into the bladder. Delayed ejaculation is where there is delayed the release of sperms. There is often an underlying physical reason for this, which if corrected, helps in correcting the issue.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, acknowledging is the first step towards effective treatment. There are medications and hormonal supplements which are quite effective. Sex education, frank communication with the partner, and if required counselling is quite effective. Other therapies include hormone replacements, vacuum devices and penile implants.
Common Sexual Problems In Women:
Decreased Libido: Reduced sexual drive is more common in women than men. This could be due to hormonal issues (menopausal), strained relationships, vaginal and gynecologic infections, pelvic pain, painful sex, uterine disorders, etc.
Dyspareunia: Painful sexual intercourse is very common in females, and as much as 75% of women have experienced this during their sex life. Very commonly caused by vaginal dryness, vaginal infections, uterine disorders, UTIs and menopause. This again contributes to reduced libido. Lubricants, topical antibiotics and hormonal supplements can be used in addition to treating the underlying condition.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, as noted already, acknowledging and admitting is the first step. Treatment involves addressing underlying physical issues like hormonal imbalance, antibiotics, topical lubricants, etc. Counselling and involving the partner are most effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! Please please help me.
I am 22 years old me facing neck pain from last two months on left side. Mostly when m trying to sleepits started paining again again.
I take some tablets I write a name of tablets and the tablets are; sitagliptin phosphate and metformin hydrochloride tablets, pregabalin and mecobalamin capsules, methycobal 500 mg tablets, glimepiride tablets I.P I take these tablets at once so can you please tell me the side effects what occur in my body. Please tell me as early as possible.
I have stomach ache from three days and it keeps on coming and going. What should I do and which medicine should I take.
I am facing night fall problem when I enter in deep sleep and dreams it was happened monthly two to four times what should I do I am getting very fear it may effect my personal life.
What are the symptoms of dengue? And precautions to stay away from them. And what type of food we eat in dengue?
I am a Asthma Patient. Currently I am taking Foracort Inhaler 200 but sometimes I have to travel out of state. And on that time I am unable to take it along with me. So, is there any tablet for daily use and for emergency? So that I can take it. Please reply me earliest.
Mam thank you for your caring answer I have one doubt that I think that I have worm Insects in my stomach so thats y my body does not observing. Enough nutrients so how should I clean that and also you want to checkup my present nutrients percentage where should I do checkup of this and what should I ask for doctor to check.
If v shag in night n remove our sperm from our penis. If this is done around 7-8 tyms a month. Thn is it that in future while having sex wid my wife I'll nt get sperm in my body. Anf due to this I'll nt be able to become a father.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence.
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.