Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4months but did not see any changes, what should I do?
I am looking for a face moisturizer, basically my skin is oily and pimple prone. Please suggest a moisturizer which should not make my face even more oily, and help fighting pimples and marks.
I have developed fungal infection on the penis It gets swollen and blue in colour along with white fungus deposits all over the tip and inside skin Kindly advise remedy.
I have got a skin infection. I do not know how it happened overnight. But at that spot I had scratches while playing football. There is a bit of puss and its deep red. Its has occurred in two three spots on my leg.
I am an almost 18 year old male and I have been experiencing a skin problem for past two years. The problem is that whenever I scratch my skin, it swells out. Even if I scratch lightly it still happens. The swelling disappears automatically in about 20-30 minutes. It has been there for a long time as I told above. For some months it automatically disappears and then after a few months it again starts happening. I consulted some doctors but none of them really worked. Please help.
My lips colour is so dark even my girlfriend thinks I do smoke but I do not do So is there any remedies or any treatment out there to change my lips colour not to pink or like girly but just little fair?
I have white heads on my nose and chin and I have oily skin. So I want to get rid of this I don't use any scrub.
I am a diabetes patient and prostate gland. I got to know about my situation related to prostate in 2005 and about diabetes in 2006. According to suggestion of doctor I visited, I took the medicines but it didn't work. What should I do?
My skin was not so dull before but now a days its becoming dark day by day due to sun exposure. Please suggest me some medicated ointment please.
I am 32 year old, having bubble type internally in my skin. After consulted many doctors they said its blood fat, no way to cure or disappear. So i consult, myself with u doctor, to get a positive reply. How to cure or disappear the same.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.