Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. NarendraYour feedback matters!
My mother has sleepdisc from almost a span of last 10 years. Is there any natural way except an operation fr her to get allright.
Last 10 days I got pain in my left hips whenever I touch it will painful, kindly provide some solution.
I've got pain on my right hand. Seems like the nerve going from ring and little finger is the issue. There is no wound or anything I can think of its just if I shake hands with someone or press the water tap I get this pain. I feel like I'm loosing gripping strength on that hand. Really worried. Can someone suggest something please.
Sir I have joint pain in last 2 week. I got medicine butt it doesn't reduce my pain. please tell me what shall I do please and me?
I am 33 years old male, I am having neck pain and light back pain. But I have a pain is not continuously. Please advise.
I am pavan and 26 years old I am getting severe foot pain and I did not know the problem and the pain is with severe cramps and twisting like feeling is coming and some times it is very high level and I feel my legs are becoming very light that it is lifting in air soo please suggest me the best solution and this is happening from last year when I met with accident at that time for my knee a small air line fracture will occur and my ligament also damaged but doctors told ligament will small teared so no. Need of orthoscopy so I to take it as alite so this will cause any effect but this is for my right leg but this condition is for my both legs.
I am suffering due to fingers joints and wrist and ankle pain for last 3 years. Please suggest precautions and medication from allopathic, homeopathy or Ayurveda.
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe backpain, tried some pain relief cream, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi, I'm Manoj and very fit, I do morning walk daily and also run about 2 km and walk for 1 hour and also do exercises, around one month back I did squats three times to my normal routine like I used to do squats 30 steps forward and 30 steps backwards and the last time I was feeling very fine and I did three sets of squats 30 each and after that I'm feeling pain in my left knee and little numbness in my fibular or tibia bone, from knee to lower side, although pain is ignorable but pain is their even after one month and I'm not doing running or squats but walking is continued, so please help me in finding the solution. Thanks.
I feel minor headache daily. .when I wake up morning I feel pain in back side of my feet and stress in all body. .my uric acid is normal. I feel tight all my body especially when I bend my hands. What is the reason? ?and treatment ?
I have been facing right shoulder ankle pain from last 3 weeks. Could you suggest me any medicine or treatment.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.