Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NarendraYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation can be solve by kegel exercise or by medicine. Pls suggest. Also suggest how to do kegel exercise.
I have touched scab of chicken pox person .bt he had chicken pox last month and now it's already 20 days .but I had low immunisation. Cn I get it?
I am 28 years old since last 8 year's I am suffering from facial paralysis on the left side of the face since then I am not been able to recover fully please tell me what should I do and it is just after my ear operation.
Hi I'm a vegetarian and my age is 25 and my weight is 65 and I want to reduce my weight at least 10 kg and I hv also PCOS pbm so please guide me how to reduce weight. I'm thinking to take aloe Vera juice daily but I don't know is it good for my health or not? please tell me should I take aloe Vera juice or not?
Dear sir Meri problem ye hai ki muje urine bar bar ata hai mein din bhar me bahot bar jata hu raat me b 3 4 bar urine jana padta hai. Pahele aesa nahi hota tha. Pls tell me aese kyu hota hai.
I am suffering from heel pain from more than 1 year. So many tests had done by Allopathy doctor. Everything is normal in all the reports. Taken Allopathy treatment, Ayurveda treatment and finally Homeopathy treatment also completed but no use. Still I am suffering from heel pain. If I stand for more than 10 mins in a single place then the pain is increasing. I am using only Soft slippers because of heel pain. How to cure this heel pain permanently?
A lot of people nowadays report to their ENT specialists about swollen neck problems are seen to be professionals who are confined to a chair or a workstation. A repetitive and monotonous posture results in back as well as neck related problems. A lot of people are unable to identify the root cause of the issue and fail to take corrective measures. However, irrespective of whether your problem is a short-term or a long-term one, the ENT specialist will be able to diagnose it.
Correcting your posture will be one of the first things that you will have to do.
- Taking the appropriate medication will be the preliminary step in order to alleviate the pain.
- Diagnosis is likely to be important only after medical tests have been confirmed.
- Analysis of whether the swelling of the neck is just a small outcome or a symptom of something greater that is underneath, is important.
- In order to ensure that the problem does not aggravate, you will have to fix your sitting posture. Also, any other piece of clothing that cause irritation should be removed at once. For example, wearing helmets for long period on a regular basis may be harmful.
Additionally, the use of ointments and other pain removal medicines will have to be incorporated into the treatment procedure. Among the most recent trends that are being observed these days, yoga being as a successful method of treating such ailments. There may be a number of poses and work out methods, which may actually end up handy for you as far as eliminating the problem is concerned.
Do not delay!
A lot of people actually tend to downplay the seriousness of such developments and delay a visit to the doctor. It would be strictly advisable to pay a visit to your ENT specialist as soon as you feel that there may be a complication. It is all hunky dory, if nothing comes out from the investigations, but keeping it on hold, even though you know that there is something wrong, may lead to serious complications in the future. As a matter of precaution, it is best to visit the ENT specialist and have it verified for what the causes and symptoms may be. Following that, a simple procedure of diagnosis and treatment will be able to take care of the neck swelling problem for you. Swiftness however, is of the highest essence, in this situation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For most men, penis skin tone varies from time to time. A very light-skinned man might have a red penis, especially when it is filled with plenty of blood during an erection. On the other hand, a man who has darker skin might actually have a lighter-skinned penis. But even when a man has a rather predictable penis skin color, he might notice that it varies from time to time. For instance, an erect penis might become various shades of red, then settle back down to its usual color after the fun is over. But what happens when penis skin takes on an unusual hue for other reasons? That's when good penis care becomes even more essential - and it might warrant getting checked out by a doctor. Here's what a man needs to know.
What's normal, anyway?
As with most things concerning the human body, there is actually a wide range of normal. Some men might have a penis that is all one uniform color, for instance - but another guy might notice that his penis is lighter at the tip and darker at the base, or vice versa. Most men will find that their penis is an entirely different color than the skin on the rest of their body. And still others will notice that their skin color barely changes during an erection, while others will see it turn a serious red, almost purple!
What are some other penis concerns?
Sometimes a man might notice that a certain area of his skin, such as a tiny spot near the tip or the base, it red while the rest of his penis is the usual color. These spots on the penis might be cause for concern, depending upon what they are and where they came from. Here's a brief rundown of the various issues a man might face.
1) Skin irritations. For men who have been getting it on, whether with a partner or their own hand, there might be tiny irritations on the penis that can lead to red spots or splotches. These are often tender to the touch, and that's a sure sign that a guy has simply overdone it a bit. A few days of rest should ease away the redness and the soreness as well.
2) Lesions or dark bumps. These are more of a cause for concern, as they might indicate a sexually transmitted disease. Lesions might look like large bruises and are likely tender. Dark bumps might be entirely painless, but they can look unsightly and make a man worry about what is causing them. This warrants a visit to the doctor.
3) Unusual color changes. Any color change that doesn't really make sense - such as sudden white splotches on the penis or a darkness to the skin that doesn't go away when an erection does - could mean some underlying medical condition. Any changes in color that worry a man are a good reason to visit the doctor and show off the problem.
4) A red penis with fever. When a man has a penis that is very red and is also showing signs of fever - either systemic or inflammation at the penis itself - it is a sign of potential infection. A man who suffers from this should immediately seek medical attention, as there might be a medical issue that requires antibiotics or other medications to treat.
On a day-to-day basis, a man can help keep his penis skin in great shape through the use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème should contain plenty of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins A, B5 and C, as well as Shea butter and vitamin E for softness. These ingredients can help keep a man's skin tone as even as possible while hydrating to avoid any areas of dryness.