Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narayan Hulse
Submit a review for Dr. Narayan HulseYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctor It has been about six long months that my Mom is suffering from swelling in her feet which reduces in her feet when she keeps them elevated in the night time but then the condition of swelling gets worst during the day when she has to keep her feet on the ground. Also now there are cracks seen in between the fingers of the feet because of which she is always in pain. Hence please do suggest the best medicine to cure the disease so that she may be relieved of the problem that is persistent since long. Please Do answer at your earliest Yours sincerely.
Dear sir I am suffering from carotid from 4 years, which is paining two sides of the neck and also drowsiness, blirrering my eyes when I stretched my neck upside. Please tell some recommendation.
She got fell down from bike. Had three stitches in chin. From CT scan we got below result please advise operation should be done surely or no need. Result fracture dislocation of the bilateral mandibular condyle. Tiny hyperdensities are seen in the lower lip -suggestive of foreign body with surrounding soft tissue edema.please help
I got a surgery before 4 years on my backside neck. I want 2 remove my suture marks. please suggest any cream.
I am having a severe back pain now a days. Beside of which iam not even able to sit in the classroom properly. I am skeptical whether it's some serious problem or what? Please help me.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am a 18 years old man. I have a leg ache problem. When I stand or sit so much time, my legs are like a ice. I can't move my legs also I have very pain. What should I do?
I'm 60 years old female. Suffering from knee joint pains. Visit to doctors bring temporary relief. Any help in relieving this pain painlessly would be most appreciated.
I am a 27 years old male. Suffered an accident last years and got my right elbow bone dislocated. After operation everything was fine but from last 2 months I have been experiencing pain some times in right elbow. What could be the reason? Hope everything is fine!
Hi, Sir my age 29 I am suffering from pme since a long time back, I am frustrating to this Please consult, which is Best.
Sir hand me bhot problem ho raha jab bhi match khelne jata hu mere hand main pain hota hai sir koi medicine naam batao please sir thank you.
My wife aged 60 suffering from osteoporosis pain on legs, shoulders,pelvic bone joint n swelling over above ight waist. Used to take calcirol, sandicol, dilzem SR, ecosprin 75 20, is she required more medicine or let it b continued?
I am 21 years old male. From last few months I have been experiencing severe pain in the lower back whenever I remain standing for more than 10 to 15 minutes. I tried some painkillers but nothing works. Please help me.
I am 21 year old male and my hamstring is very painful, I did not walk easily, I can not go up or down on stairs, so what should I do? Please reply fast. I need it your answer.
When the density of the bone decreases, it is known as osteoporosis. The bones also start to get weak and fragile and their strength decreases. It causes the bones to become porous, more like a sponge. This can also lead to frequent fractures in the bone. Here are some of the factors that might increase your risk of getting osteoporosis:
- Thin and small body frame
- Family history of osteoporosis
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Lack of exercise
- Calcium deficiency
- Poor nutrition
- Lack of certain vitamins
- Bowel diseases
- Low estrogen in women
- Low testosterone in men
- Chemotherapy because of the toxic effect it has on the ovaries
- Menstrual cycle complications in women
- Chronic swelling due to rheumatoid arthritis or any liver disease.
Osteoporosis can be treated in a number of ways. The main goal is to prevent the bones from getting fractured or becoming weaker. Timely treatment can surely decrease the risk of fractures in the future. It is very difficult to completely cure or rebuild the bones however one can easily prevent it from happening further. Following are some of the treatments that can help in preventing osteoporosis and make a person fit to a certain extent:
- Changes in the lifestyle of a person are very important. These include, not smoking and refraining from alcohol consumption.it is very important for a person with osteoporosis to exercise regularly and take a healthy and balanced diet.
- A good amount of Vitamin D and calcium is required in the body. These can be consumed straight from certain foods or in the form of supplements.
- Medicines like alendronate, calcitonin, ibandronate and relaxofine can turn out to be extremely helpful if other conventional home cures do not pan out well.
- Exercising has a huge impact on the bones. It helps strengthen the muscles that support the bones in your body. Although exercise cannot bring back the bone’s density, however, it decreases your risk of falling since it improves the muscle balance.
What type of exercise might be best for osteoporosis has not been determined yet, however, your physiotherapist can help by assigning you certain exercises that can help you with your problem. Be careful of what you eat and drink and what activities you do. If you are sure that your muscles are too weak for you to be playing any kind of sport that might make it easier for you to get injured, you need to avoid them.
Consult a doctor to chalk out a good diet plan and an exercise or workout routine that is neither too exhausting nor very lenient. Other forms of therapy like yoga and stretching or even pilates if you are flexible enough, are great ways to treat osteoporosis. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!