Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 78 kg. I also had habit of masturbation since 17-18 .i used to do it daily one time by rubbing penis against bed but. From last three years I was doing 4-5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours. I never felt any type of weakness nor I look thin. I have a strong personality. The only thing I noticed that 70% of my hair are greyed now. 6 month ago I had problem of head pain. Half head pain and on back side of pain .It was migraine. I left masturbation and saturated focussing on yoga. I used yo do yoga daily for 2 hours. Two month after one day I had frequent urination. The same problem goes on for three day so I had check. It was urine infection along with prostate enlarge 22. 6 cc.and my weight was reduced then. 4-5 kg. Buf uric acid was normal. But from that day I used to have more symptom such as penis head pain. A very sharp pain inflammation of legs and whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Pain in whole body even mouth. Stomach pain. noticed.my blood sugar even after eating reaches to less than 70 .from these five month excessive hair growth in my body. Too.much hair all over body. eyebrows are becoming thicker .head hair chest hair. Except I dnt have beard. I have high bp 150/100. All my these symptoms correlate to adrenal gland disease. I have dark coloured urine. I also have very smelly urine these days n.so bad smell. And my chest and abdomen enlargement along with hair growth on body is on increasing frequency these days. Or pituitary tumour as my head pains a lot but stomach too. My belly fat is coming too .i am gaining weight even I have reduced diet. I am in the doubt how can masturbation can cause adrenal gland disease?
Dear doctor nowadays I get pain in my back side of upper hips my age is 35 so what should I have to do to avoid these kinds of problems.
I want to know about ligaments. I fall down while jump I think my knee ligaments broken I can not walk properly and in xray there no such type of problem. So what should I do.
Pain in left shoulder till heart. Some strange marks on the shoulders. Like I was heard. It reddish in color.
Hello doctors. I had c-section after having contractions for almost 2days, before 4months. Am having severe back pain (exactly back to the chest and low back). Also knee pain, joint pain. I should admit i have skipped iron calcium during my pregnancy. I have been identified with hypothyroidism recently. Any medications n exercise? Thanks in advance .
Hi am 29 year old, I always get shoulder pain and my right side of chest I feel the pain I got bp but its under control, morning when I wake up and place my feet on floor I feel little pain and after sometimes ill be okay. Is things fine or I need to show to the doctor.
My legs pain every evening. And I also get headache. And get tired after working for 20 minutes. Suggest me.
I'm facing a lot of trouble with my legs . Before a week I wasn't able too walk cause of the heavy pain and weakness. I have been on medication its ok Now .but still if I walk or do any work I'm getting pain in my legs. Is it weakness or some fracture!
I am 42 years male. Weight 68 kg, height 5ft 3inch, suffering with knee pains since last 2 years what should I do?
What I do I had red eyes from 6 days and I also had headache and my mom had pain in leg what my mom do for that and I also had some pain in leg.
To enquire about the side effects of fibrous I was taking medicines for treatment of joint/muscles pain due to chikungunya. The pain has increased after use of fibrovas .should I stop taking this medicines.
My mothers age is 50 years and she is suffering from diabetes. While fasting her glucose level is 247 and she has leg ache and she has totally dried up and became more thin. She gets burning sensation in her feet and hand. and she has feet ache. and has more pain in the right side of her back.
I am 20 years old. I have been suffering from severe neck pain since 3 days it is alswollen on the left side of the neck please recommend me.
I am thyagarajan I am 22 yrs old. I have tremors through out my body. Whenever I indulge in physical activities I feel joints aching and shivering in hands.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.