Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nandakishore S KYour feedback matters!
Having urine infection . Details are as below: 1- burning 2- blood in urine. Kindly mention the cause of the problem and remedies . Thanks.
I have 5 mm kidney stone .Not able to stand for more than 15 mins. Is there any chance of kidney failure.
I am 29 years old Engineer and I have a kidney stone (size 11 cm) and I want to get rid of it without performing an operation?
Im having calcium stones in my kidney ter wer totally 3 stones and I had a severe pain so I got laser treatment n got it blast I still hv 2 stones 1 in lft kidney n 1 in right kidney I do not want to get it blast I want it to gt it cured by others methods can I hv a suggestion abt wt methods can b followed to get rid of tose stones.
Hi My husband is facing so much trouble while urinating that it's coming drop by drop and paining so much burning also. He was hospitalized in October last year for urinal infection creatine level had gone to 5.5 He is taking medicines for high bp and diabetics for last 15 years his age is 65 years. He is taking medicine for enlarge prostate glands for last 10 years. Last 10 days he is facing this problem severely Urologist has given silodal D 8 one time What should I do for his pain relief.
Sir mera toilet ma hamesa jalan se rehte hai aur thora dard kabhi kabhi toilet karne ma Please pescribe me some medicine.
I am 25. Have three recurrent kidney stones of 6.7 mm, 4.5 mm and 3.2 mm in kidney, and other smaller floating in ureter/bladder, This is my single kidney since birth. I have got done the procedure- RIRS with DJ sent, twice in January, 2013 and Oct. 2015. I do take plenty of water/coco-water/fluids/fruits and avoid junk/fast/preserved/salted foods, but recurrence of stones is there. Kindly suggest some authentic/safer/easier way out to get rid of stones/this problem.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering with diabetes and urine Infection from last 2 years please suggest me sugar 280 right now.
I have been suffering from enlargement of prostrate for last 2 years. During October 2015 my PSA was detected at 10.92.Thereafter I underwent TRUS and prostrate BX. But it revealed no sign of malignancy. However immediately after Prostrate BX, I was fallen acutely sick with complete retention of Urine. Accordingly, I was hospitalized in January 2016 and treated with iv injection and catheterization. At the time of discharge after one week with catheter in situ, I was advised to go for TURP at the earliest. However, I was not in favor of surgery. Hence, I had made consultation with another surgeon in last week of January 2016 and based on his advice I have undergone MRI Prostrate .PI Rads of MRI is 3/5. Depending on the report, he prescribed me the medicine contiflo-D and advised me to report after 1.5 months with PSA Report. Accordingly, I made report to him in FEBRUARY 2016 WTH MY PSA reading at 8.05. On going through the report, the doctor removed my catheter, prescribed the same medicine –contiflo-D, and asked me to report again in May 2015 with PSA REPORT. On 7th. May 2016, I visited the doctor with PSA reading at 6.05.The doctor then prescribed me Urimax-D and Calutide-50. In replacement of the earlier prescribed medicine. However on consuming Calutide-50, I being a bronchial Asthma patient, developed breathing problem. Accordingly, I made my PSA test on 13.06.2016 and visited doctor on 15.06.2016 with PSA report of 2.72 .On going through the report the doctor advised me to continue other medicine excepting Calutide and report after 03 months with report on PSA and Haemoglobin. I have made my PSA and haemoglobin on 02.11.2016 and the report of test reveals that PSA has been elevated to 5.27 while haemoglobin % has also increased from 14.0 to 14.4.With the report I have consulted my Urologist on 05.11.2016 and due to elevation of PSA he has advised me to continue Calutide again. I have learnt from my chemist that the medicine Calutide is generally prescribed for treatment of Prostate cancer. I am rather worried if I have been suffering from the said Incurable disease. In view of the above, kindly inform me if Calutide can also be prescribed for BPH. Regards.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.
I drink 4-5 liters of water daily. But I need go for urination after I drink a liter of water. I go after every 15-20 minutes. Is it normal or Do I have some problem in urinating or in bladder? Please reply soon!
I'm 69 yrs old. I'm taking urimax for bladderneck obstruction. I've to stop taking urimax for 10 days before cataract surgery. Should I take any alternative medicine during that period?
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson’s disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.