Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nandakishore S KYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stone problem. Every 6 months I get stone and lot of pain. Plzz suggest something.
I am 63 years male. I am suffering from what appears to b prostrate problem . I am taking urimax 0.4 mg at bed time. Thus is giving me relief temporirly But the main point is that this tab is giving me a viagara like effect . What is my problem. Please advise. I have consulted urologist but I am not being properly advised.
I am suffering from stomach pain from many days after diagnosis I came to know that I had stone 15 mm in gall bladder and swelling around it doctor said to do surgery can this treated with out surgery and stone will remove please help me.
My mother has to go to urine 3 to 4 times in the night time. That is disturbing her sleep. We went to doctor and got all the tests done. Doctor prescribed tablets but that did not help her. Can you please mother with this issue? Thanks
Sir muje kidney ma infection ho gya ta aur kaffi di. Admit rahi aur dawa bi chili lekin muje ab bi kidney ma light lain aur vagina mai itching hai what is the reason sir infection ku hua aur ma lady Dr. Ko bi dikha rai hu but no benefit what I do. I feel too much weakness also.
I have noticed small blood vessels in my eyes, what should I do. I am 22 year old, and I have wearing contacts for more than 3 year. I dnt wear any glasses but I noticed small blood vessels in my eye. It's not to the point where I look stoned, but it brothers me and I dnt want it to get worst. Thanks.
Hi I had sex with my boyfriend 5 days regularly (from 10 to 15November, one day I have taken unwanted 72, and after 16November, urine is very frequently with little irritation, and little amount blood came, while my period date is 26. Pls suggest.
I feel I have problem of acidity. When I eat food. Instant forming gas in stomach. And sometime need to go to toilet.
Hey doctor its emergency when I was siting the blood came from my anus kindly help me its urgent I am feeling nervous.
I am 21, male and today for the first time, I had bleeding through my anus. The blood was not mixed with the faeces. Should I consult a good doctor?
Sir due to masturbation my pennis not erect properly. And leakage of semen through urine may occur. So my body get tired always. And my pennis is slightly bent. Pls sugest me some natural remedies for cure this problems.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.