Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nanaiah A NYour feedback matters!
There is a gap between my front teeth. How to fix them with low of cost. Is it possible to minimize that gap?
I am 18 year old boy, I have only 28 teeth. Yet 4 teeth have not started , what may be the reason sir/madam?
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
He has some dental problems. His 2 teeth contains yellow plague. How could he get rid of it? Please help me.
Even if I brush my teeth twice in day they're becoming yellowish day by day. I am using colgate visible white paste. It worked on my teeth and they get whiter for last 1 year. But now teeth are becoming yellow. Is it a kind of dental problem.
Many times from my mouth smell comes and I brush everyday. Please tell me how can I get rid from this?
I have foul smell problem from last 1 month even though I brush regularly and have a balanced diet routine.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments. Please advice.
HI I never felt shy for having such worse condition to have milk teeth till 22 years that also with gaps in between them make condition worse but. I cant get rid of them. My friends make fun of me i cant even smile.Or have food in a proper way.Now can u suggest me a solution.
What are the home remedies to avoid yellow teeth n also they r yellowish in colour n looks to odd n also when I eat something cold it vibrates in my teeth like cold glass of water or anything cold please provide me a solution which I can use at home n avoid yellowish teeth.
Why I am having continuous mouth and throat ulcers, that too in regular intervals. They generally remain for 5 to 6 days during which I feel like hell in my mouth. No medicine helps to get rid of this problem. Even though I take very healthy diet with balanced nutritions at proper time and avoid junk food, I could not win over this problem. I am 24 years old and facing this problem from last 15 years or more. From last 4 to 6 years I feel severe gas and acidity and chest burn (not heart because it occurs in the right middle side of my chest, burning sensation, more on empty stomach, after meal, on sitting straight. I have taken care of food habits and only take the foods which is anti acidic, still these problems have become unavoidable. I am facing a lot more problems ehuch I can't explain here which are less or more linked to this. I have already consulted a lot of doctors and have performed endoscopy twice. But all are invain. They only provide pentoprazole and itopride medicines, some give antibiotics as my stool is mucotic and not clear in the morning. But the root cause of my problem couldn't be sorted out. Please help sir.
Please don't buy or gift chocolates instead gie them nuts & Dry fruits.
In my mouth teeth washing time cmng blood why Pas 3 completed this problem how can solve this problem.
Oral diseases are very common. Many of the patients fail to maintain proper oral hygiene. Consequently, they develop oral diseases like ulcers, bleeding gums and stomatitis. Although these diseases are not fatal to a great extent, they cause discomfort and embarrassment in public. Bad breath, pain, swelling and bleeding in the gums are some common symptoms of these diseases.
These diseases can be cured by allopathic means. However, homeopathic treatment is safer, cheaper and effective. You don’t need to take up expensive and invasive treatments. Here are some homeopathic remedies for oral diseases like Aphthae, Ulcers, bleeding gums and Ulcers:
- Borax: This is useful in treating apthous inflammation of the mouth. Aphthae refers to the occurrence of small white spots and ulcers on the mucous membrane of the mouth. It is caused due to fungal infection. It can be cured by the use of Borax mixed with honey. In case the patient suffers flat ulcers, soreness and salivation, mercurius is given. In acute cases of violent inflammation, aurum is prescribed.
- Baptisia: This medicine is prescribed for treating bleeding gums. If the patient is found to have developed ulcerated gums, cracked tongue and excessively bad breath, Baptisia can be given to them. The colour of the blood oozing out should be dark red.
- Nitric Acid: It is given to patients with whitish gums, acrid saliva and experiencing prickling pain. This is also good for patients with deep bluish ulcers and swollen salivary glands.
- Mercurius Solubius: It helps in healing ulcers and cures the pain. One can consume Merc Sol 30c three times a day for 2 to 3 days. It stops the re-occurrence of ulcers.
- Arsenicum: It can be prescribed to patients with sloughing ulcers. It is given to patients suffering from livid or bluish gums. If the patient suffers from canker sores, salicylic acid can be given.
- Kerosote: If a patient finds that black blood is oozing out of his or her gums, kerosote can be given to them. This helps in clotting of the blood quickly. This is prescribed for patients with dark and crumbling teeth and putrid mouth.
- Carbo Veg: This is given to patients who suffer from bleeding gums. If the patient notices blood oozing out from the gums while brushing, white tongue and general weakness, this medicine can be prescribe. It improves the process of oxygenation of blood.
- Phosphorus: This is the medicine for pregnant women. Sometimes, pregnant women suffer from bleeding gums due to hormonal imbalance. Phosphorus helps in curing the adverse effects of pregnancy hormones on the gums and oral region.
- Calcarea Carb: It cures bleeding gums. It is given to patients, who suffer from dry tongue at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.