Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NaliniYour feedback matters!
I am unable to loose weight and maintain my previous figure. I have tried all remedies and exercises but I have not reduced. Kindly help me with any medicine by which icn reduce belly fat.
Iam a 21years old I have skin problem for past 6 yrs. In my shoulder I have like a pimple shape I consult doctor they said it is psoriasis. Pls suggest me good home remedies and medicine to cure completely. And I have indigestion problem.
Please tell me some tips or suggest any tablet. So they I can sleep well. mujhe raat ko nind nhi ati. 3-4 bje ati hai. Help me with this. I wanna sleep at 12: 30- 1.
I have a peoria dental problem since 2 years back now I my age is 29. Sometimes it bleeds and the gums are damaged I need to know what is the proper medicine name to cure this.
Backache is a complex problem. It has multifactorial aetiology. There are many exercises that are used as an adjunct to its treatment. Here, some of the exercises useful in the management of backache are described. It is not a complete list. Many more can be added to it. As a matter of fact white charting out the exercise programme for an individual suffering from backache; one should take into account the exact cause of backache, age, the built of the body and even the mental attitude of the patient. The exercises should be done slowly and increased gradually. During exercise, sudden jerks should be avoided. Most of the cases of backache fortunately settle down with simple remedial exercises.
Some of the cases do not respond satisfactorily. It is these -who pose a baffling problem. Many methods have been tried in the past &amp; new ones are being discovered with the hope that this oldest problem of mankind the aching back, the most common yet intractable, is solved.
The actual treatment of backache lies in the therapeutic exercises only
They act by:
(a) improving the muscle tone. (b) improving the muscle power. (c) regaining the mobility of the joints and elasticity of the ligaments. (ligaments are the natural hinges like those of doors which control the direction of the movement of a joint). The usual remedial spinal exercises are:
[continued in'backache-17 (b)']
Back side of fingers of my hands gets extremely dried up. Generally condition improves in summer but this time its not improving though I'm moisturise them whole day. Pl help.
I have observed that whenever I start gymming there are instances when blood comes out of mu gums. Either while brushing teeth or sometimes even when there is no physical contact with the gums. When ever I am not gymming or I stop it for a brief period like a week or so the bleeding stops too. What could be the reason for this. I visited my dentist she recommended me limc tablets for def of vitamin C but somehow it did not work!
I am 17 years old, My face is covered with pimples, I wash my face 2 times a day, how do I get rid of this pimples?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"