Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nalini
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NaliniYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have skin pigmentation on either side of my cheeks from past five years. I tried melaglow melforte but it dint work out. And May be cuz of the present weather my skin has become too oily and I luk dull. Please assist me.
Are you addicted to social networking sites? Generally, this addiction is caused as social media activity proves to be a stimulant for your brain’s pleasure centres. But, addiction to social media can take a toll on your health as it comes with numerous side effects. Here are some of the negative effects social media addiction has on your health.
1. Limited intellectual growth: Social media activity generally involves viewing photos, commenting on them or reading comments, reading status messages etc. When you get addicted to social media, these things constantly occupy your mind and hinder your intellectual development. This happens because your preoccupation keeps you away from learning new things, and reading or studying something that generates value. Social media addiction interferes with the development of your brain and reduces your ability to concentrate on any task.
2. Pain or cramps in the thumbs: Overuse of your thumb for typing on a mobile device can occur due to social media addiction. This in turn leads to consequences like chronic pain or cramps in your thumbs, which may result into calluses (thickening or hardening of your skin).
3. Low self-esteem: Social media addiction can lead to lower self-esteem as it makes you compare your life with that of other people. This creates an inferiority complex among most people as social media updates always project that their friends’ have a better life than them. In 2012, a team of researchers from UK conducted a study on social media users. The study revealed that out of 53% people whose behaviour had been influenced by social media addiction, 51% accepted that it diminished their confidence level.
4. Lack of attention: Remaining active on social media sites can result in decreased attentiveness and concentration levels, which are considered to be early symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD. This happens due to the fact that constant use of social media websites creates a habit in people of switching from one task to another at short intervals. This has a negative impact on your attention span as you cannot concentrate on a single task for a long time.
5. Fatigue: Social media addiction is responsible for tiring your brain because of availability of too much information in a short duration of time. The brain often fails to process so much of information at such a short amount of time, which can completely exhaust you by the end of the day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My breasts are very small. After a couple of months I am getting married. I am 22 years old. My weight is 48 kg. Height is 5' 2" Please advice.
The spacing between tooth is common pbl. Spacing occurs due to-
1-poor oral hygiene (which cause pyoriya etc)
2-space leaving after extraction of tooth
Pbl generate -
1-unconditional movement of tooth (if lower posterior tooth is extracted upper posterior tooth will go downward)
Front teeth will come forward
2-accumulation of food occurs due to that carries oucerss
4- tooth mobility
1-go for regular visit
2-best treatment for spacing is orthodontic treatment.