Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NaliniYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, Greetings! As per my routine urine reports it has come as protein as ++ through urine. What is the remedy and whether I am medically fit or not as all other tests including blood plasma (98) and blood pressure (120/80) has come normal. Kindly guide me through this. Thanks & regards.
I have simple cyst in my uterus and have taking medicine from last months and don't get any pain and my period is also regular because of this am not getting pregnant am trying for baby I have late marriage.
I have so many pimples on my face and that pimples cause my face cell dead by which so many holes are generated what I do?
I am depressed from 5-6 years I can't concentrate on my studies and can't pay money. Please help me.
Hii mam/sir, I am 30 years old women with two daughters. I had an 7 months baby earlier and I am feeding her. Recently I got pregnancy and I had an abortion with nearest doctor on August 9 recently. I planned and booked tickets for spiritual tour on September 10. Can I use pills or what to do for it not to come periods.
This month she did not got her periods, her date is 12 but 8 days went. She thinks that she is pregnant because last month of april 19 she had sex. So she should not get pregnant and she should get her periods soon so please suggest any medicine and when to put that medicine and how many medicine she should take? Any harmful if she takes that medicine? Or any side effect if she takes that medicine?
I examined by blood pressure today. It is 160/100. whether morning walk daily one hour reduce it. I have no other complain.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.