Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagbhushan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NagbhushanYour feedback matters!
I suffered from constipation; gastric trouble; since dec 2013; I have consulted so many doctor s in kanpur. At the same time I feel pain in both testicles. Than I consult urologist also. He advised me sugar; scrotum ultrasound. Sugar is normal; urine rm is reported 10mg|dl albumin and ultrasound showed second stage bilateral vericocele and mild hydrocele. He gave me levo flaxin and pain killer etcfor15days. But no constant relief. M. At this time I have so puzzle d becoz of my stomach trouble and this urinary problems. During this period so many unsound has done. In right kidney a 3mm stone is detected. At this time I focused only stomach problem and take many medicine prescribed by docs. But no relief. Than I went to medantaand take prescription of gastro and uro. Prescribed me tests likecbc; liver; kidney profile; esr; creative protein; colonoscopyall is normal expect. Albumin serum and bilirubin is nominal more than normal value. He prescribed me levosulphiride; poly vion syrp; probiotics; rifaximin; antidepressant; revitaletc. I get some relief during 5month treatment but no constant relief. And in urological problems he prescribed me urine cul. And rm and uroflometry. After testing he advised me flotral 10 mgonce daily. Yoga and meditation. During these 5month ifelt ed; pme. Problem also. He advised me testerestone and penile ultrasound. I have done test. Level which is normal. He further press me for penile and take glottal once daily with sitz bath. After 5month s treatment in medanta ; I did not go there becoz I live in kannauj you p. And it is so difficult to go there every month and secondary I am not satisfied. Now I am taking prescription of general physician. He gave me calmpax; bio d3max; bit d once in month; urimax d once daily for four month. Please tell me what can I do becoz I have consumed a lot of medicine in two yes. Is it so harm full? please give me correct advise and show right path.
M 28 years old. I am suffering from 1 problem from past 8-9 months. My problem is urine burning. When I go for urine at the end urine burns a lot. In September 2015 I go for sonography it shows infection in bladder. I take medicines but problem still persists. Last month again I did sonography then it shows minor stone and bladder infection. Then I hospitalised for 4 days for hydrotherapy stone removal now stone gone. But I still have urine burning problem. Now from last 4 days doctor given me calcury (charak) and levomac 500. But M still suffering from urine burning problem. I also try lots of kitchen products barley water, coriander water, coconut water but nothing works. Please help me and suggest me a best medicine for my problem. I want permanent solution. Waiting for your reply.
My father has diabetes. Nd prostate operation done inspite of that there is urine inconsistencY nd he does not sense ať night he doing in bed so wht we do?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!