Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nadeem NazeerYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nadeem Nazeer to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Nadeem Nazeer provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I am a male of age 21 years. I need a dental suggestion. My teeth shape is not good. Its a bit outward. The upper jaw as well as the lower jaw both are little outward which looks very odd. When I close my mouth it looks horrible. Example - Shape of Hanuman ji :) So since my age is now 21 is there any treatment which will make everything fine nd my face won't look bad for that. If yes then Suggest me some best doctors with the clinic address. Most IMPORTANT IS WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF TREATMENT? AND WHEN I PUT THE CLIPS FOR TREATMENT IS THERE ANYWAY TO HIDE SO THAT NO ONE NOTICES ABT IT Suggest a best doctor for the treatment from The city Guwahati or Kolkata or Chennai. But Guwahati will be easier.
I have undergone lower semi impacted wisdom tooth extraction during surgery the wisdom tooth that was being extracted broke into pieces so my oral surgeon removed the pieces & stitched that area but I feel that a teeth piece is still left inside that stitched area how can I find out if there is a teeth piece in or no?
Is vantage toothpaste good for daily use or any side effects occur if I used it for long time? And which toothpaste is good for daily use?
I have mouth ulcer since past 5 days. Even after using tess cream (for ulcers) it do not seem to heal. Can you suggest me a cure.
Hi I recently asked what will happen if some tissue paper is left inside teeth while filling. Most of the doctors said that the filling will fall out. I want to know why will the filling fall out even when the filling is put in layers and the tissue paper is at the bottom beneath all the layers of filling. Thank you.
Please come to the point how to diagnose what are the tests I can go through. I am not aware the reason for my bad breath for the last 15 years Have spoken to end number of doctors. But no one is giving any precise answer. I repeat, Please tell me what are the test I can do to diagnose the real issue Please help.
My toothbrush accidentally got in contact with cockroach killing spray (not direct contact). I used the brush so is there any harm? Or suggest what should I do now.
1. Your gums begin to bleed
2. You teeth start to get loose
3. You have itching sensation around the gums.
4. Your gums begin to ooze pus
5. Your teeth start to fall on their own.
- Lots of people resort to using'dantmanjan' and also toothbrushes with hard bristles hoping they will scrub away the tartar.
- These contain heavy abrasives and result in heavy loss of enamel and damage to tooth structure that is irreversible to such an extent that the pulp of the teeth begin to expose.
- It is a very common practise in india, which people should avoid.
- There are proper brushing techniques people are required to learn and often using a medium or a soft bristle toothbrush is enough.
- Gums should be gently massaged and teeth should be gently scrubbed with bristles placed on the tooth structure and tooth stroked in a downwards sweeping vertical motion rather than a horizontal one.