Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. N.VijaykumarYour feedback matters!
From 3 years I am feeling a problem. I am telling you the situation. Whenever I feel thirsty or my mouth gets wet I feel vomiting I could not speak until I get water. It is happening from 3 years, everyday I have to suffer this problem whether I am in a workplace or doing anything. If I keep anything in my mouth which is releasing liquid or can make saliva than I can manage to talk and can do any work. Please help me to get away from this problem.?
I am 26 year old a man and mostly Doctor told me that your left ear ven is damage so can't hear without machine and I don't want to use the machine right now. So could you consult me regarding this concern. And Didi plzzz help me. I will wait your revert. So kindly revert on my no or my email address.
I am habitual of chewing supari, I am having little bit pain in my throat, though I am having 72 kg weight and 42 years old. Please suggest me.
From 3days I am suffering from cold and throat pain because of weather change please suggest me some medicine.
I have been severely suffering from allergy since my childhood every time I sneezes and a lot of nasal discharge is there everytjme as well I have taken medicine like fexofenadine 180 for many days but during the course symptoms are less and same again after 1 day. Is there any permanent cure to get rid of it currently I am 22 years old and its almost from 17 years.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.