Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Rama ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am a student of class x I am very tensed for my fa1 exams. When I starts thinking about it. My head starts paining. What should I do to stop this pain.
The patient complains feeling like vomiting and loose motions. The patient is alcoholic and is a smoker also. His weight has also reduced as he was not having much food from 1,2 months he preferred fruits only. After going for various tests in the hospital all reports are normal. The liver reports are near the normal levels. But under chest x-ray PA veiw there is some kind of infection or damage found in chest. And after sputum test TB is also found. The potassium and sodium ratings are : potassium On 16/6/2016 - 2.5 On 18/6/2016 - 1.9 Sodium On 16/6/2016 - 130.6 On 18/6/2016 - 128 The blood pressure of patient is low from last 4,5 days near by 100-70. The hospital has discharged the patient saying he is normal now. His TB medicine started but he after taking medicine he feels like vomiting, loose motions starts and he also had 2 vomits after 1st dose which came out with some orange substance with some liquid. He is also getting fever everyday around 100-101°. Can anyone please guide me what should be done now, why he feels like vomiting & loose motions and what diet can be given to him as he is not in a condition to take heavy diets as nOw also he feels like Vomits and loose motions sometimes. Please guide and help me out regarding this.
My father is suffering from kidney disease. In creating test he have 3.5 in last month. Then how much my father kidneys were damaged and how to cure? His age was 50.
I had sex for the first time and I didn't cum and couldn't complete it because I started feeling pain in my penis. Especially on the upper skin after insertion and it is not going away even the next day. I am troubled even when I walk. Because of this reason. Kindly advice me how to get relief from the pain or any other further complication because of the same.
I am suffering from sinus problem. A doctor advised me to use mustard oil for my nose, means dropping some drops of mustard oil inside nose before sleeping. Is it safe or I should stop that.
I am 34 m , for one year m noticing my normal pennis has shrunk alot . When erects even then not that length n thickness .and my testicles are getting big n loose . Pen is is shrinking . When not hard it's less then 1 inch . Earlier 2-3 inches .donno what to do.
Sir my name siddhi my age 19yr. When I was 17 nd 18 years I am started HP BT now I stopped it. BT smal pblm my penis is smal nd weak plzz solve my problem re agan my pennies stronger nd larger plzzz sir I'm requesting uuu.
My son highly chronic constipation he cry and very hard stool 6-7 days he do potty Many child specialist to see but problem same last 12 months my son 1.6 year oldKindly advice to specailsr in belly doctor.
I got allergy due to expired deodorant in underarms last year, it consulted doc and it healed. But again this summer I am feeling the same, please suggest medicine.
Sexual problems can arise at any stage of sexual activity, which prevents the individual from enjoying sexual activity. The causes of sexual difficulties may be psychological, physical or both.
Sexual disorders are classified into four categories
Sexual desire disorder- May be due to the decrease in the normal production of oestrogens and testosterone. Other causes being ageing, fatigue, and pregnancy. Some psychological causes such as Anxiety and Depression also causes low libido.
Sexual Arousal disorder- Grouped as frigidity in women and impotence in male. Impotence now known as erectile dysfunction is characterised by the difficulty to maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
Orgasm disorder- Is a delay or absence of orgasm following the normal sexual excitement phase. It occurs in both male and female.
Sexual pain disorder- It mostly affects the women, known as Dysparuinia known as painful intercourse caused due to insufficient lubrication.
Vaginismus known as the spasm of muscles of the vaginal wall.
Some common symptoms:
In men are:
The absence of ejaculation.
Inability to maintain time of ejaculation.
Difficulty getting an erection.
In women are:
Difficulty reaching orgasm.
Burning pain in vulva or vagina.
Inadequate vaginal lubrication.
Physical factors in sexual difficulties:
Enlarged prostate gland
Drugs such as alcohol, nicotine, narcotics.
Homeopathy for sexual problems:
Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response which may be due physical or mental disturbances. Homeopathic Treatment acts by increasing blood supply and exciting the nerves. It is also helpful in sexual disorders associated with psychological disturbances. The Homeopathic Treatment gives a feeling of wellness and thus regains the vigor.
I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Here I need to know that I have to strictly avoid any sugar or glucose item which actually gives energy to our body and in this condition I do not understand how to keep my body sexually energetic and active.
Ventral wall hernia 15*13 mm in the right above the level of umbilicus with omentum as content. What should i do to cure?
Sir, I am 29 years male and suffering from weak digestion problem from so many years. I want to know the precautions and medicine for it.
I'm struggling with jock itch for last one month, its in black color ring shape surrounded by white color. Tried miconazole and clotrimazole but no improvement. It's itching and spreading. Please help.
The thyroid gland is a tiny gland that produces the hormones which affect the body's metabolic process. When these hormones are produced in less or more quantities, it may result in an imbalance of the thyroid gland, leading to a range of thyroid issues including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and others. Overproduction or underproduction of the thyroid hormones can also cause a variety of other symptoms and conditions. While this affects the state of one's general well being, health and weight, it also has an effect on the patient's libido.
Let us learn more about the link between thyroid and sex:
- Thyroid in Men: Men who are suffering from hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism as well as related conditions like goitre or Garves Disease, have complained of sex related problems. These problems are known to affect at least 50% to 60% of the patients, as per various medical reports. The sex related issues include premature ejaculation, low sex drive, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and others.
- Thyroid in Women: It has been found that almost 10% of women over the age of 50 suffer from some form or the other of thyroid hormone imbalance. Apart from fatigue, depression and muscle ache as well as weight alteration, depending on the type of thyroid problem, thyroid patients who are women have also experienced problems when it comes to libido. Sexual dysfunction and arousal problems are high on the list of these issues.
- Hormonal Treatment: One of the most common ways of treating this sex related thyroid problems for thyroid patients is through the use of hormonal therapy. Besides getting the testosterone, estrogen and other androgen levels checked, the patient must also get a full hormonal evaluation along with a check-up of the adrenal function. This can help in pointing any anomalies and the hormones that will require replacement with the help of appropriate medication.
- Optimal Drug Treatment: A T4 only drug or Levothyroxine can lead to a resolution of sexual problems that one encounters as a part of thyroid problems. There are many doctors who may switch to a T3 drug once the libido is restored and brought back to normal.
- Supplements: Men may require testosterone supplements, while women may need estrogen or progesterone supplements to tackle the sexual problems in such cases. These can be rendered as a patch or through an injection.
- Sex Therapy: In many cases, sex therapy considered as a popular and effective form of addressing the problems and helping the patients get around the same. This is especially helpful if depression is one of the symptoms of the thyroid disorder.
A thorough physical check-up also helps in treating such problems for thyroid patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.