Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have prb of sex .my pennis take 1 hour to down. I do hand practice many time to down it but its take long time to flow.
I am a 28 year old man and wants to increase my stamina while having sex as well as size of penis. please help.
I am a 60 year old male and have been suffering from severe ringworm only upper inward side of two thigh legs for last 6 months. Have already used oral medicines viz. Taxim az 200, wysolone 10 and ointments viz. Diprovate-s, flucort-h - but no result.
I didn't really have a penetration. We rubbed our bodies. I did ejaculate on her rear and it dripped a lil low almost to the vagina but had it wiped off but my girlfriend has symptoms like feeling sleepy during days, headaches. I'm worried if she is pregnant. Help.Please tell sir.
I am 24 yrs old married woman. Its been 8 months since I am married. Recently I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Although my left ovary is normal. Right ovary has 2 cysts. One of size 32x40mm. Another one. Smaller. I m really very scared. I want to go for pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant without surgery. Please reply.
I haven't been able to sleep 2 days due to the severe back pain, tried lots of exercises and medicines, but didn't work. What should I do now? Please help me.
Hello doctor my self saloni verma I am 17 year old girl I have skin allergies what should I do please tell me.
Mughe bar bar urine aata hai aur tpkta rheta hai Maine diebities chek krwaya to nhi niklta hai suggestion de.
What are allopathy drugs used for premature ejaculation. This I am suffering from 6 months. When approached for this premature ejaculation hyperthyroid problem was traced now under medication for same with thronor m tablet 75 mg. Now please treat me now premature ejaculation.
As I told i'm working on a night shift my regular shift timings is 9 pm to 6 am. My age is 21 years. When i'm not disturbed I get an adequate sleep and I feel fresh at night since I have a good sleep. but when i'm disturbed continuously I'm unable to continue my sleep. Finally this results in tiredness and sleepiness in my office. If I don't have a proper sleep how can I overcome this problem in my work place.
My wife aged about 43 is suffering from pain in the back side of right knee since last 2 months. Before it she was suffering form pain in her both sole. Her R. A. Factor and thyroid test was not positive and Uric acid is with in limit. X-ray of knee was found normal as per orthopedic. Local doctor assuming for Arthritis. Kindly diagnose and advise for medicine.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes