Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. C. Prakash
Submit a review for Dr. N. C. PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old and ive a problem that I cannot sit for a long time it causes pain in my back so much I have to sleep for relief what can I do?
I am sportsman and I play cricket and every time I bowl I feel something uncomfortable and sometimes it gives me back pain only when l bowl and then after I finish my practise session and after 1hour I feel relaxed so which. Exercise I should prefer, I don't want to take medicines.
I am 30 years old male. I having pain in my upper back region since and upper portion of chest since 1 year. I have extreme pain when I wake up in morning. I facing problem to inhale in morning even feeling discomfort to bow my neck in front downward direction.
She is suffering from a viral disease as her body joints are paining ruthlessly. What she should do?
I have daily foot pains after wake up. And some swelling in foots do not no wat to do tel me some suggestion.
Having constant cuts/ulcers in my mouth and feeling of pain on the right side of throat mot able to recover from it from last month.
I have suffer from headache and back bone pain tel me what type of medicine we take to suddenly improvement.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"