Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mythili KalladaYour feedback matters!
SIR I HAD ORAL SEX 1 YEAR 2 MONTHS AGO ND WITH A GIRL WHOM I DO not KNOW ND EVER SINCE I HAD HEALTH issues I had a very Bad Flu for 2 months and following Mouth ulcers, Gum bleeding, skin rashes, loss of energy, Stomach issues, Increased stomach mass. I took an hiv test after 2 months which was negative nd after 3 months my cbc tests were very clear and After starting work for a while again I had sore throat always and last month after an years time I Took Stds test which was all negative. During this one year Time I never had a viral. But again I got sick with viral and cough and also facing Erectile dysfunctions and my penis size has shrinked and I m not getting erections which I used to get earlier. please HELP ME OUT.
Sir i am a diabetic aged 49 years female jaw bone is weak one by one the tooth are falling difficult to have food can I keep dentures and how much it costs please advice.
Hi. From childhood I have cavity problem and due to that I have lost my upper side 3 tooth's. So my question is that can I fit artificial dentures at the place of missed toothss. And if possible please tell me the cost in bangalore. Thanks.
Hi sir/mam 6 month ago my teeth and gums are very pain nothing to eat for that side any food touch that side very pain am consult a doctor (general doctor) in small clinic he said some small piece of food jacked between the teeth so gums sore are create and give me the some tablet that pain are going but still last 1week heavy pain and create a some sore and sealed in my gums and create a some bad small in my mouth. Please give me a solution.
Blood from gum joint. After brushing at morning. No severe pain. It started 4-5 months back. It's not frequent. Happens 1-2 times every 2 months approx. After brush or forceful squeezing in gum small amount of blood comes out. Slightly painful.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers since a decade, it occurs frequently in a month and very painful to me. So kindly suggest me permanent solution for this.
I am paining to teeth problem. Some times blood will be coming on the my teeth please tell me any solution.
I had never any problem or pain in my tooth, but I found some blood traces while brushing. Please suggest some good tooth paste or any other advice. Thanks.
I have done rct during that my mouth is not opening widely it is about two fingers it is serious problem I am suffering from one month please give me afvice can I consukt with other dr? what should I do I am worried about that so much
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.