Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mushtaq AhmedYour feedback matters!
I have a pus discharge from my penis. And some redness on the fore skin. What should I be doing for it?
My wife having problem infection problem in vagina (outside) a kind of red red dots all over and a high itching sensation with pain if its being touched. This problem is from one year. Already being consulted two gyno doctors. But to no avail. Problem is in control if medicine is taken. Otherwise it again be same.. Kindly suggest what can be done.
Why over weight lady does not having sexually aggressiveness? What treatment should make aggressive? Exercise can help her?
I am a boy of 19 year year old I am a masturbation problem. I want to drop it please give some suggestion?
After completion of period within 3 day we was meet together closely is it possible baby will be come?
I have an erection problem it gets erect but not regular and it discharge immediately can you pls suggest wat to do.
People who suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus, commonly known as 'HIV', are known as HIV positive people. The virus is the agent of AIDS that is currently incurable. HIV is known to alter the human immune system and makes people much more susceptible and vulnerable to diseases and infections.
Body fluids such as semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids etc. of an infected individual contains the virus, which can be passed from one person to another during blood-to-blood and/or sexual contact. HIV positive women may even pass on this virus to their children during pregnancy, delivery or by breast feeding them. HIV is also transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex, by contaminated hypodermic needles and by blood transfusion.
Mentioned below are a few issues that a HIV positive woman have to face apart from discrimination and stigma, fear of infecting their children or partners, violence and abandonment.
- Menstrual Disorders: Changes in menstrual cycles are frequently reported by HIV infected women. However, menstrual dysfunctions are due to varied reasons that aren't directly related to the disease. Although most of the HIV positive women suffer from amenorrhea i.e. the unusual absence of periods, it is not just due to HIV but also because of weight loss or immunosuppression.
- Contraception: It is very important that the contraception a HIV positive woman chooses not only acts as birth control, but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although condoms do not provide exceptional pregnancy prevention, they are excellent at preventing transmission of the HIV virus. Permanent sterilization is usually the most chosen contraceptive method for HIV serodiscordant couples.
- Surgical Complications: HIV positive women are at a higher risk of undergoing gynecologic surgery. This is because they are more vulnerable to pelvic infectious disease that requires surgical intervention. There is also a greater risk of developing vulvar cancer in HIV positive women.
- Fertility: There has been an increase in the number of seropositive women contemplating pregnancy and childbirth. Most couples resort to assisted reproduction to lower the risk of horizontal HIV transmission. Studies show that undergoing HIV treatment and having an undetectable viral load is helpful in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is important to consult a medical expert if you are unable to get pregnant after at least 6 months of trying. Fertility problems are more common in HIV positive women than HIV negative women.
I am getting blood in sperms wen ever I ejaculate since 2 days . Can I know Wat might be the problem.
Sir I am facing the problem that my penis size is small about 4.3" is there any medicine which can increase size and premature ejaculation is the cause of concern for me please help me to solve this problem give the the suggestions and tell me about the treatment sir thanks.
I am 62 year old man. My issue is sexual problem. I cannot do sexual relations with my wife. My penny is not stiff enough to do the inter course. My sperm liquid is going out with my urine I feels. Can you suggest some medicine for me to survive my family life. This situation is since last 3-4 years.
I have been masturbating daily for almost 9 months due to which I have started having premature ejaculation. I am about to have my first intercourse in about 10 days. What should I do? Should I take any tablet or gel?
Hello, I am married last year and I have a sexual problem. I am not able to do long sex and couldn't satisfy my wife. As soon as I do intercourse with in a minute fluid comes out. Also I want to increase my penis size. So I need consult from you.
I am 30 years old .I am married and sexually Active .I want to increase my stamina and Power. My Height: 5' 10 Weight: 78 kg.
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I had sex for the first time. It was protected. But we did use lube. I did not bleed. After two days of having sex I got my period. I was a bit itchy on my vagina but I thought it was the discomfort caused by wearing sanitary. Now that my period is over I was still itchy and I looked at my vagina closely today and found that I had dry flaky skin around my clitoris. Or on the lips of my vagina. I wanna know why did that happen? Is it because of the lube or the condom? Or is it thrush? Will it get fine on its own or I need to put something on it? Because it feels itchy.
Yesterday I checked my sperm count and it is 0.8million/ml And 62%dead 32% sluggish 8% quick What is the result. Is it curable. Or am I non fertile? Plse suggest me some remedies to increase my sperm count and make it strong.
One of my friend is homosexual. I want to treatment him. How will it possible? and what should I do?
I am 27 year old married female. I get severe ribs pain after sex. Please suggest me what should I do ?
Premature ejaculation is a form of disorder that commonly occurs in male. The normal ejaculation period for a normal male ranges from 6 - 8 minutes. The intra vaginal latency time may last for minimum of two minutes, but if this goes less than two minutes then this condition is diagnosed as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is common in adults for various reason and it often causes problems in a relationship.
Ways to overcome premature ejaculation
Overcoming premature ejaculation requires more of psychological changes and treatment than physical treatment
- Practice the simple exercise to gain control over your ejaculation. Masturbate and stop before the final stage of the feel to ejaculate. Stop masturbating and divert yourself with any other thoughts of your likes. This relaxing time may last for even 5 minutes. Continue masturbation after five minutes and ejaculate the collected semen this allows your penis to improve the control over ejaculation.
- Practice Kegel exercise regularly. Many doctors have seen improvement in their patient’s condition with the regular use of this exercise. This gradually increases the intra vaginal latency period for more than two minutes.
- Talk with your partner and work together to solve the problem.
- Condom usage may cause less stimulation effect to the penis thus, reduces the ejaculation time. This helps the male with premature ejaculation to increase the ejaculation time. It is much better if you prefer thicker condoms
- Reduction in the friction may cause less stimulation to the penis. So trying to use more lubricant helps for male with premature ejaculation. But some partners may feel reduction in their satisfaction level with this increased use of lubricant.
- Orgasm within 24 hours helps to increase the ejaculation time. Masturbate in the morning and be with your partner in night for a long period of intra vaginal latency time.
- Using refractory period. Relaxation after one sexual attempt is the refractory period. For those males with premature ejaculation they can use this period and make the second erection at earlier time and start with the second sexual act which may last for longer time. As this idea may be difficult for many individual there are people who have experienced positive results of using this in overcoming premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.