Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mushtaq AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am female from deoria. I don't want to get pregnant for next 3 years what should I do? Pllzz help. I have sex with my husband only 2 days in a month.
Doctor I masturbate twice to thrice in a day. Can it affect my reproductive health in the long run? Why?
Hi I did not have penetration. Just fingering and rubbing of genitals. Precum present at vagina What is the likelihood of becoming pregnant?
My penis foreskin does not goes back fully. Can I have sex? Will it cause bleeding. A small skin is formed connecting my penis head. Does it needs any operation.
Yesterday had a condom leak and I am doubtful if there had a sperm leak too. Can you suggest any emergency contraceptive pill like ipil. When I checked, heard that ipill is banned.
Sir please I am doing this first time please suggest me how to massage penis and sir how to stop getting erections whenever I see shemale.
I am 21 year old male. I am suffering from spermatorrhoea. Please explain this disease in detail to me. Please suggest a good medicine and a diet chart too.
My penis is very thin and my sperm reduce in 3 to 5 mints by masturbate what precautions I use to increase my sex power for better sex life.
I am 24 years old. I wanted to know can unprotected sex lead to pregnancy if no ejaculation happens inside vagina? I was into this for around 7 days, about for 10 minutes each day. I am not having my periods. It is 5 days late now and still counting. I am having severe vaginal irritation also for which Lybrate doctors prescribed with metrogyl 400 and Clingen vaginal insertion tablets. I am under these medication now. Can there be any pregnancy related issue? Please respond. I am very worried.
Whenever I watch porn or with my girlfriend, there is some kind of gel start realising from my penis. It is not sperm it's transparent and very sticky. I am having this problem from last 3 years. And I got very week and thin. Please guide me, how to overcome with this. How to stop? What medicine take?
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.