Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
If a person is addicted of masturbation what happens if he stops masturbating. My friend is going in depression ?
My husband shouting when his sperms come out on my hand why and his sperms is come within 4 min when I will giving to him nonstop hand job.
I have a very bad thing of masturbations I take it once daily kindly issue a some tips or medicine. And give medicine to fit my body.
I have a premature ejaculation problem. Whenever im gonna doing sex with my partner I get too much excited before doing foreplay. And when I start to do sex I get down after 2-3 strokes. Please help me I am getting depressed.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections that you can get from having sex with someone who already has the infection. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
Some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of an STD.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by an STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Don't drink Alcohol or use drugs before having sex: It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
I'm 30 years old male I�ve sexual desire some time more and some time too low what is that exact reason? And some time when I go for intercourse that time I was fail to satisfy due to premature ejaculation. So, how can I satisfy my wife.
I am 25 year old female, married fr 2 years and ttc since 6 months but have not conceived yet. We try to have intercourse every alternate day but we both work and it gets tiresome. Is tgis the reason we have not conceived yet or its fine if we do not have sex every alternate day? Sometimes his sperm falls out after sex. Usually when we are doin it fr the sake of it. Can that be also a reason? Please help really confused. I stress out alot due to this!
I gave her ipill and she took that the time was 20 hrs approx after the sex I have a question last month she had a period on 13th will ipill will work Dr. She took ipill on 6th oct please help me.
A fast track way to bring back that special touch into your relationship is to re-define the purpose of it. It is true that a normal sexual appetite has its phases and begins to wane sometimes due to excess familiarity with a routine or a situation. In the beginning you were lovers, first and foremost. You share everything from work to career, to children, family, financial stress, and what not? From thereon, your sex life gets put on the back-burner.
Well, this can be fixed with efforts directed at revamping one's sex life, much like one would revamp an old and boring home or wardrobe. This can actually create a happier and brighter mood as well as increased intimacy due to the freshness that it brings. So, let us take a look at three sure shot ways to revamp your sex life!
- De Clutter and De Stress: Take a look around your bedroom. Is it strewn unnecessarily with things that have no business being there? Children's toys, books, laundry baskets, and unfinished business can add to the stress that one feels at the end of the day. One should be able to walk into a bedroom where the stress goes flying out the window and one gets into the mood to play with intimacy. Swap laundry that needs folding and excessive furniture with a few floor cushions, exciting candles and seductive bedding on the bed. Also, remove the profusion of cushions and use only a few, as too many objects on the bed can also act as a deterrent for a passionate time in bed. Keep the walls neat with a few works of art and open windows with drapes bellowing in the soft breeze to set the mood. Removing clutter from any part of the home and your private quarters can help in effectively removing stress that plays up between family members and couples in particular.
- Try Something New: While you may have heard this advice many a times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for a romantic dinner date.
- Set the Mood for Intimacy: From factoring in some 'us' time where you sit down and talk over a glass of wine, or simply taking a walk every single day - there are various things that you can do with your routine that will give you a renewed sense of intimacy even in the so called mundane days. Ensure that you also take better care of yourself and make your partner value you more in the bargain.
Revamping your sex life is finally a matter of reconnecting on the basis of new situations and shared responsibilities as well as old routines.