Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MurthyYour feedback matters!
I'm having abdominal pain since 2-3 days. Nausea too. Cannot eat anything. Sensitive to smell. Had mild fever for the first day. Headache too.
I feel nausea & burning sensation in stomach when I eat rich gravy or spicy meal and when I eat khichdi or rice dal there is no problem like burning sensation or I can say when I take light meal I feel more comfortable.
Hlo My problem is white stuff under the foreskin of my penis which create bad smell and not to good. I think thats a smegma. please give me solution for this. I am very grateful for this.
I am 25 year old I was doing masturbate from age of 15 and, now I feel pain in my penis after masturbate.
My GP prescribed me Augmenting 625 and Ranitidine 150 tablets for healing chicken pox scabs. Is it safe to take these while breast feeding?
I am suffering from Cold, sneezing, Nose Running since last Month, which is not getting well. I was also having Throat infection since last 3-4 month time, which is not getting corrected after taking Antibiotics. Main problem is on Upper palate. Found rough surface, Dryness, sometime swelling in Vocal gland, difficulty in speech, sticky cough, Nose running immediately after getting out of bed in Morning. I had tried several Homeopath Medicine. Aconite, Hepar Sulph. belladonna, Lycopodium, Staphesagria, Lachesis. But its not getting well. Habit: Smoking: Daily 01 cigarette allergy: Dust, Smoke Kindly advise suitable medicine either Allopathic or Homeopathic.
I can't stop to masturbating. I tried many ways to control this habit. But I can't. And I am facing so much problems in my body. Please help me Sir.
I used to live in a very Moderate and also Cool atmosphere. But, now I live in a very different atmosphere where the heat of sun is too Hot. Resulting to be Sweaty all the time. I bath twice a day. But, I'm unable to regain my original skin color. What all should I do to regain my Original skin color And glow.
Past 3 days I got back pain I went to treatment doctor told me to take scan. Scan result came that my kidney was swollen. Can you please explain me the reason why it happened? And give complete medication suggestion to cure this problem.
Hlo Dr. M 22 years ka hu sir mujhe gas bhut bnti h or kbhi kbhi urine bhi ruk jata h mene notice kiya h sir ki jb bhi mera rat ko sote hue spurm nikl jata h usi k bad urine rukta h bhut mushkil se bhara ata h fir urine or gas bhi usi k bad jada bnti h agr masturbation krlu fr bhi yehi hota h sir m bhut preshan hu pls help sir fsa hua hu m aisa kyu ho rha h sir.
Sir, When I eat food. I feel not hungry. And also drink lots of water, and my left hand side stomach pain produce what should I do?
My stomach is paining from three days continuously what should I do please help me which medicine I should taka.
I am 26 but still very less beard on my face. I have beard only at my chin area. Is it due to low testosterone level? What can be done in order to grow beard faster.
How to work in constipation, suffering from it since long time. Tried a lot of remedies it's not working it has been a year.
Jaundice is a disease that is related to the liver. It affects thousands of people across the globe. Due to an increased build-up of bilirubin in the body, the skin, nails, and the eyes becomes yellowish in colour. While the condition is easily treatable, if detected in the early stages, it can be easily avoided if certain precautionary measures are taken.
- Food: It should be ensured that food is consumed fresh and hot in order to avoid jaundice. This is more applicable especially, during the monsoons when the chances of food contamination are on the higher side. Vegetables should be thoroughly washed before cooking in order to avoid any liver infection.
- Clean water: Consumption of clean water is a pre-requisite in order to avoid jaundice. Drinking filtered water should be an absolute must. If the water is known to be unsafe, it makes sense to boil it before drinking. Bottled or packaged water should be consumed when travelling outside to avoid the risk of jaundice.
- Frequent hydration: Drinking at least 3-4 litres of water per day goes a long way in refraining from jaundice. Water has multiple health benefits. Apart from keeping the body hydrated, it ensures good blood circulation and cleanses a lot of unwanted body waste. Even fruit juice can be consumed to stay away from jaundice. Certain beverages such as sweetened water should be eschewed to remain healthy.
- Vaccination: A jaundice vaccination goes a long way in ensuring that the disease cannot infiltrate the body. There are separate vaccines available to safeguard against both hepatitis A and B. In most countries jaundice vaccination are injected free of cost for children under 10 years. Jaundice vaccines are available over the counter as well.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol consumption can kill slowly. They are known to have adverse effects on the liver which can result in jaundice and a host of other complicated diseases. An alcohol addict also takes a lot of time to recover from jaundice. It, therefore, makes sense to refrain from alcohol or limit it to a bare minimum in order to avoid jaundice.
- Maintaining weight: Obesity is closely connected with the occurrence of jaundice. Fat cells not only increase the cholesterol level of the body but raise the risk of gallstones as well. It is important to maintain a healthy BMI to ensure that the liver functions well.
- Maintaining hygiene: Maintaining good hygiene is a good way to stay away from jaundice. Small yet important things such as washing hands before a meal, regularly taking bath, washing teeth twice a day, wearing clean and washed clothes will ensure that the liver is not infected in any manner what so ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.