Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Muralidhara S KYour feedback matters!
Sir my sperm motility is o.Could u plz me dat is it curable or not.If not then plsz suggest me d way to have baby or any other treatment or surgery
Benefits of tulsi
Tulsi also known as basil leaves is a fairly common plant in Indian households. Considered holy by many religions, the tulsi plant is revered for its divine properties.
Healing power: the basil or tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves strengthen the stomach and help in respiratory diseases.
Kidney stone: basil has a strengthening effect on the kidney. In the case of stone, regularly taking a mixture of basil leaves juice and honey for 6 months helps expel the stones via the urinary tract.
Stress: basil leaves are regarded as anti-stress agents. Recent studies have shown that the leaves afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can chew 12 leaves of basil, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements
Headaches: basil makes a good medicine for a headache.
Aids in digestion: it work as an appetizer and promotes digestion by helping in the secretion of digestive enzymes.
For curing diabetes: keep tulsi root powder in water overnight and take it early morning. The medicinal property of the plant helps maintain insulin level in the body and is a natural cure for diabetes.
I'm 24 years old female. Im having regular periods of 28 days cycle .Actually my problem is during an intercourse my husband is saying that he can not insert his penis onto my vaginal hole completely as he was feeling some blockage there .what was this problem about. How I should be treated kindly explain me the reason for that blocking problem, im really feeling tensed .is that a serious problem, can I get pregnant or not .please help me doctor.
I am 39 Year old Female, Married for 7 years having no children and 3 IVF attempts with done eggs. I have been diagnosed with Pre-menopause. My question is, is it necessary to take medicine and have a regular period? If I am opting for HRT treatment, am I missing a chance to conceive? I have heard that couples get conceived after 10-12 years. So is there a possibility of getting fertile eggs without taking any medicine or having regular period? Kindly advice. Thank you in anticipation.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.
I am married and trying for baby, I have hypothyroidism since 2004, I had tsh levels 8.8microIU/ml and dosage was 25 mcg, consulted doctor, she has Increased the dosage to 50 mcg and I continued taking this for 2 months and checked my tsh level and it is still remain 8.3microIU/ml. What could be the reason for this reason ,again I need to check with doctor? And this tsh level 8.3mIU/ml is ok for conceiving ,kindly suggest.
I started smoking pot over a year ago. After 1 year my weight decreased by 25 KGS. My cheeks also shrunk and I look extremely pale now. Now I have stopped smoking and I want to gain weight extremely fast. What should be my diet now so that I can gain weight quickly and recover my body within a period of 2 months?
White discharge (leucorrhea)
What is leucorrhea?
Leucorrhealeucorrhea can be defined as the thick milky discharge from the vagina. It can be due to physiological causes or due to some pathological causes. In usual cases, the leucorrhea is physiological due to the release of estrogen hormone in large quantities but it could be inflammatory also. The watery discharge is usually white in color but in severe infections, it could be greenish or yellowish in color.
What are the causes of leucorrhea?
The leucorrhea discharge is a normal condition that occurs in the menstrual cycles in almost all women at some stage or the other. The causes of this could be:
* hormonal imbalance
* increased estrogen levels
* improper diet
* lack of iron in blood
* indigestion and constipation
* menopausal woman
* infections and inflammations
* diabetic women
What are the symptoms of leucorrhea?
The symptoms of leucorrhea are:
* watery discharge from vagina
* foul smelling discharge
* greenish or yellowish purulent discharge
* itching around vagina
* dryness around vagina
* weakness in women
* lethargic body
* irritation and headaches
* pain in claves
* lumbar pain
How can Ayurveda help in case of leucorrhea?
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of medicine that makes use of herbs existing in nature and formulates herbal remedies using the inherent power present in these herbs. We in Ayurveda believe that herbal remedies bring to you the richness of the herbs in a natural, unadulterated form. These combinations help improve immunity and provide strength, endurance, and will.
Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body. The herbs are natural and 100% safe. Ayurveda helps to naturally enhance the body functioning in an herbal way. The herbs for leucorrhea help improve the gonads functioning n an herbal and natural way. The herbs for white discharge or leucorrhea help produce proper hormones for the complete functioning of ovaries and therefore to naturally start the menstrual cycle again. They help reduce the excess discharge by controlling the hormone quantities and disturbances by infections and inflammations.
Herbs in Ayurveda for leucorrhea
Aloe barbadensis (ghrit kumari)
Aloe has been used in several skin care products. It helps in rejuvenating the skin making it shiny and strong. It prevents wrinkles, clears blemishes and prevents aging marks. Herbs and herbal formulations that have aloe barbadensis reduce skin inflammations effectively. In hair care products aloe is used to repair dull and dry hair. It forms an important part of several hair conditioners and shampoos. Aloe extract is generally useful in treating hypertension. It has abundant antioxidant properties and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It helps to overcome high blood pressure and respiration problems.
Rubia cordifolia (manjistha)
Manjistha is an excellent herb famous for its beautiful actions on the outer skin. It has magnificent powers on the skin that nourish and replenish it in a beautiful way. It is anti-inflammatory and heals wound and inflammations, helps in ulcers and skin disorders. It portrays astringent like properties. It can also be used as an antihelminthic. It increases flow and it purifies breast milk. Its special role is in case of different skin disorders related with pigmentation, weakness, general debility and poisoning. Manjistha can be used in skin diseases like leprosy, erysipelas, vitiligo and hypo-pigmentation.
Azadirachta indica (neem)
People in India use neem herb on a daily basis owing to its rich medicinal effects on the health. It is widely used as a dental and gum cleaner to protect from oral infections and bad breath. Gingivitis, bleeding gums, and toothache are also helped by using neem regularly. Another of its famous use is as a skin disinfectant. It is widely used in soaps, shampoos and body washes and is believed to have curing action on pimples. Some of its wonderful actions can be seen in diseases like diabetes and arthritis. It is due to its antibacterial properties that it is used in a lot of toothpaste and mouthwashes. Neem works wonder in medical conditions like bee stings, conjunctivitis, hemorrhoids, and ulcers and even in cases of bronchitis and epilepsy. Practitioners have drawn marvelous results in cases of skin diseases like psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
Saraka indica (ashoka)
Its bark is very beneficial to treat menstrual disturbances and can regulate the female menstrual cycle. It treats menstrual pain and pain in various kinds of tumors of the female reproductive system. The pre-menstrual tension can be cured using Ashoka. It is used in our products female health capsules and pradrantak churna.
Symplocus racemosa (lodhra)
It has a big tree bark that acts as an astringent and is commonly used in leucorrhea that is the excessive discharge from the vagina. Lodhra works well in case of excessive menstruation, painful menstruation, and delayed menstruation. In many types of cancer, especially cancer of the female reproductive system this herb works well.
Commiphora mukul (guggul)
Guggul has highly potent rejuvenating properties. It revitalizes cells and therefore rejuvenates them. Its purifying properties as well as lipid- regulating properties make it a wonderful herb for many health tonics. It is useful for people who have low haemoglobin and are anemic. It is useful in many heath conditions as it has proved its versatility in several conditions. The effect it has on cholesterol and triglyceride levels indirectly protects the heart from atherosclerosis. The herb also boosts the levels of HDL cholesterol. This herb also has been proved to have antioxidant properties. The herb is beneficial for hypothyroidism related disorders. The herb promotes the metabolism and therefore aids in weight loss. It is also beneficial for conditions like arthritis, premenstrual syndrome, bloating and many more. Guggul is used in the preparation of kaishore guggul.
Aloe vera juice (kumari)
Aloe extract is enriched with various medicinal properties. It can be used to treat skin conditions like eczema, ulcers, psoriasis, acne, bites and stings. In cases of ailments like arthritis, asthma, colitis and diverticulitis aloe vera juice has proved very beneficial. Aloe vera gel present inside the leaves is efficient in treating burns, wounds and skin disorders. It forms a protective coating on the infected areas and speeds up the healing process. The yellow sap which is found at the base of leaves is dried and is known as bitter aloes. It is enriched with digestive stimulants and also a strong laxative. As aloe vera has antioxidant and nutritional qualities, it helps in the prevention of injury to epithelial tissues if they get damaged. It promotes the process of healing. Aloe vera works effectively on damaged skin, epithelium present in the gut, bronchial tubes and genital tracts. The natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties along with nutritional constituents encourages cell growth and promotes the healing process. Aloe vera juice is used to prepare kumari saar.
Terminalia chebula (haritaki)
Haritaki is an important constituent of Triphala that has wonderful health benefits. It acts well in gastrointestinal ailments, in cases of spleenomegaly, hepatomegaly, tumors, ascites, and anemias. Its powder, when mixed with honey and ghee, is an effective remedy for anemia. The herb improves memory and is salutary in dysuria and urinary stones. Haritaki helps in improving appetite and helps in the digestion. In anemia of any origin, haritaki herb is highly beneficial. It helps anemia due to haemoglobin deficiency, anemia due to red blood cell deficiency, and anemias of abnormal form origin. Haritaki is used in kaishore guggul.
Terminalia belerica (vibhitaki)
A very important herb in the ayurvedic world, vibhitaki is famous for its wonderful use in the formation of triphala. It has numerous health benefits on the human body. Its action on the heart makes it an excellent heart tonic. It helps in purifying the blood, thinning of blood, and removing toxins. It is used in cases of a low RBC count and low haemoglobin. Vibhitaki helps cases of anemia of any origin and help regain healthy haemoglobin count and form.
I'm 22 years old(male).Have some problem during the time of intercourse.The skin of my penis do not open.What is the solution?or what kind of medicine i can use?
Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant but i am seeing brownish light blood please what is cause? is it miscarriage and my stomach is making noise. Please which medicine will I use to this?
Benefits of Red Wine:
1. The antioxidants:
The red wine contains antioxidants, especially resveratrol, which is found in grape skins and seeds. The importance of antioxidans is long known, they fight free radicals and this way protects the healthy cells against their action.
2. Prevents heart attack:
The resveratrol has an important role in blood thining. It works quickly, preventing the platelets (cells involved in blood clotting) to stick together. Through this mechanism, the resveratrol can prevent heart attack.
Consumed with moderation, as medicine, red wine decreases the risk of heart attacks in eldry people, with aproximately 30-50%. For people who have already suffered a heart attack, the red wine has the power to prevent another attack. Red wine can increase the amount of hdl (the good cholesterol) and prevents ldl (the bad cholesterol). The studies have reported that people who regularly and moderately comsume red wine, presents a lower risk of being diagnosed with cardiovascular disease. The moderate consumption of red wine reduces inflammation of chronic smokers blood vessels, prevents blood clots and reduces vessel damage caused by fat deposits.
3. Helps the digestion:
It was noticed that the natural, untreated red wine helps digestion and prevents bloating. A glass of red wine, after a meal rich in meat and fats, helps in evacuation of waste from the intestine, thus reducing the risk of gastric or duodenal ulcer.
4. Skin care:
Also the red wine is ideal for skin care. The resveratrol from its composition helps the skin to remain young and firm, protecting it from free radicals and delaying the appearance of wrinkles. To enjoy an extra of beauty and freshness at skin level, add each time in the bath watter, one or two glasses of red wine.
5. Prevents breast cancer:
The red wine prevents and keep the breast cancer under control. The scientists at harvard university have found that women who drink two glasses of red wine per day have a 50% lower chances to suffer from breast cancer, while specialists from the university of calabria, italy, found that women who have already been diagnosed with this disease can keep it under control if they drink a glass of red wine every day
6. Phytoestrogen effects:
The resveratrol is a phytoestrogen. There are certain herbs that can play the estrogen role in organism, by having similar effects. Thus, it was sugested that the red wine can combat some problems caused by lack of estrogen, such as osteoporosis or premature menopause. However, these assumpsions have not been proven yet. For those who do not like red wine, the good news is that the resveratroul is also found in peanuts, blueberries and rosehips.
I am 36 yrs woman, my mensuration period has started on time but after 11 days still not stopped properly please advice.
Is the periods of girl can be shifted after eating an ipill? If yes in how many days the periods will occur. Is there any chances of pregnant if it will not occurs?
I missed my period for a month and I have irregular period problem since age of 17 what can I do for coming my period.
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head.
Let us start with the advantages of masturbation:
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevents a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation helps in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevents a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfies both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserves a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of a collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weakens the hormone responsible for producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weakens the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Dedication, meditation, and medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. A healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chicken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this, there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and removes its bad effects. Do not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment without side effects. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to" re-parent" themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like" I am too fat for anybody to want to date" I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say" or" people never seem to understand me"
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as" I am perfectly lovable just as I am" and" I welcome love, friendship and support into my life"
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com are an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!
All you need to know about infections of the uterus, vagina and cervix
The uterus, vagina and cervix are major components of the female reproductive system. Their functioning impacts the overall growth and health of the female body as well as sexuality.
There are a number of infections and diseases that affect the female reproductive organs. Most cases require clinical care and treatment in consultation with a gynaecologist.
Following are the symptoms of infection in the uterus, cervix or vagina:
- pain or numbness in the pelvic region
- unusual discharge from the vagina
- bleeding during or after intercourse
- pain or burning sensation during urination
- skipped periods
- excessively painful menstrual cramps
- nausea and vomiting
- urinary incontinence
There are three main types of infections that affect the organs of the female reproductive system. They are as follows:
This is an infection that affects the vagina. It occurs when the walls of the vagina get inflamed and irritated. It is caused by bacteria, viruses, yeast, chemicals and even clothing. It often occurs due to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The different types of infections that occur as vaginitis are yeast infection, viral vaginitis, bacterial vaginitis, trichomoniasis vaginitis, etc.
This infection affects the cervix. Cervicitis can either be acute or chronic in nature, depending upon what causes the cervix to get inflamed. It occurs most commonly due to sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes. This condition is often confused with vaginitis as the two have similar causes and symptoms.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (pid) is a serious infection that affects the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. It is caused by sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhoea and can lead to severe complications. It often causes scar tissue to grow between the internal organs and may even lead to ectopic pregnancy. If not properly diagnosed, it can cause infertility and other chronic problems.
Treating the various infections that affect the female reproductive system depends on a number of factors such as nature of the problem, age and medical history of the patient, and the root causes. Early detection and diagnosis ensure effective treatment which makes it important to see a gynaecologist at the onset of symptoms.