Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Menstrual pain ya phr period k kasan pet me dard hota h. Try many medicine please tell me effective medicine. Female age 20.
My wife is getting white colour of water. When she passes her urine. So pls suggest a doctor to consult.
How to prevent pregnancy? My girlfriend and I want to have sex. I want both of us to be safe. Also tell if there's any way to prevent pregnancy if we don't want to use condom?
Sir tell me best anti pregnancy medicine. Which have no effect on body. And I do not want child for one year. Sir tell me best and safe medicine.
I am a 19 year old female and I am suffering with heavy stomach pain during the time of periods. what is my remedy to get rid of this pain.
I am 25 years old. I intimate before 5 years, and got pregnant. he ditched me now. After some time my menstrual cycle comes in routine. But, in last 1.5 years, I have gained 20 kg weight. I joined gym. But menstrual cycle stopped. And this is irregular. It does not come for 6 months. Right now, I have stopped going gym, but still it is irregular. My mood is always swing because of normal problem. White liquid flows heavily and it is too smelly. I am getting married in next 1 year with another guy. Can you suggest me what should I do? I totally stuck my life.
My weight has been increasing abnormally over 2, 3 months due to enlargement of ovaries. What should I do?
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. Help me out.
Hi, No periods from past 45 days. Beta HCG value is 8.8 and. Using electric 75 mg. Can you please let me. Know y I didn't get periods? Normally I used to get in 30 days max. Regards, Veeramani.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.