Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Muralidhara S KYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am a 33 years old married woman. I had a miscarriage 2 years back and since then I am not able to conceive. My latest hsg report shows that my both fallopian tubes are blocked and my Dr. says ivf is the only way out. Is their any medicine or treatment in homeopathy or ayurved that can unblock blocked tubes. As I don't want to undergo any surgical process or treatment. Please guide.
My wife is pregnant her first ultrasound report that the sac is without embryo with enlarge yolk sac, what does it mean.
I am a 26 year old female and am suffering from irregular periods and period pain and lusting my period only 2 days. What I have to do? married.
My sister is 20 yrs old and she was suffering from leucorrhoea. what treatment she have to do? Please help me.
Hi doctor what is prolactin doctor told to me test at breast I have to worry for please tell me I have 1 baby she us almost 3 years now I stopped feeding last September So please tell me waiting.
Hi, My wife had problems in MC which was supposed to come on 5/6 nov but it was not so proper and had pain in lower stomach hardly 1-2 drops in a day. Then she got a test with pregnancy kit and found positive. She doesn't have any other symptoms of pregnancy rather than having pain in lower stomach only. Please reply that the kit was absolutely right or it may due to some other reason. Do I need to do that test again? One more thing hemoglobin test which was done 1 month back had only 7.5mg in the age of 24yrs. Thanks in advance.
My last period date is 9/11/2016 .and end on 14/11/2016. And I had done sex on 19/11/2016. And take I pill in 3 hour after sex. And now its 28/nov/2015 and periods still not come? What happen is that?
Hi, My wife is 25 years old and we got married a year ago. She has been suffering from frequent white discharge with bad odor. She has been to various doctors and taken several antibiotics for all fungal, bacterial and protozoal infections. But still, the problem is persisting. Any advice?
Sir, My girlfriend is suffering from white discharge since last 5 days. Actually I study on net, when girl is pregnant she suffer white discharge. I am confused. I had sex with her after her 12th day of mc. Can she be pregnant?
Hi, is there any problem if I go thru earlier menopause as I am 37 years and have 1 son age 14 years normal delivery.
Dr. Doctor, My Wife is 49 years old and almost since 10 Months she is not getting regular Monthly Periods. Once in 2 to 3 months she gets her period at this age I was told she will slowly stop her menses cycle. I would like to know how to be safe in doing some diagnosis which will not affect her health. Regards.
I am 17 years old girl I need help to clear my doubt I got intimate with my boyfriend he touched my vagina but not ejaculate nor put finger later after few days he started rubbing genitals on mine but both time I wore clothes is there chances of missing period or pregnancy but sperms May not contact my ovum.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.