Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muralidhara S K
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Muralidhara S KYour feedback matters!
Can STD occur in unmarried people due to usage of same washroom as someone who has STD? In few airports the washrooms are so dirty anf might be infected due to STD infected person might have used it. If I use such washroom can I get STD?
I had sex with my boyfriend on 14th february 2017 with out any protection but my boyfriend told he didn't spammed me. And after that I got period on 15th february and also on 14th march. But after my 2nd period I feel like my upper abdomen being tight. My food habit weight everything are normal there any worry about it?
As children, we all look forward to growing up, but once we reach in our 40s or 50s, we don't want to grow any older. Most of us fear the disabilities and diseases, ageing brings along. The biggest cause of anxiety is the change in the looks with skin losing its texture and elasticity. Read on to know some common techniques, when practiced during the early years can help in ageing gracefully, both by accepting the changes that come with ageing and by reducing the effect that ageing can have on the skin.
- Watch what you eat: As the saying goes, you are what you eat. So, whether you eat junk or healthy, your body will reflect accordingly. If you continue to give your body the required amount of vitamins and minerals, the effects will show on your skin. Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, which will provide your body the required nutrients and antioxidants. Nutrition also includes a good amount of hydration, about 2 to 3 liters of water per day. It also helps flush out toxins that lead to accelerated ageing and induce stress.
- Exercise: While exercise might make some people tired, it need not be the case for everyone. A moderate, regular routine of work out for 20 to 30 minutes in form of walking, cycling or swimming, will have significant benefits on the heart. The exercise routine will also aid in weight management, bone strengthening, prevent constipation, improve blood flow to the vital organs and alert functioning. Get your daily dose of sleep: A daily recommended 7 to 8 hours of sleep can do wonders not just to your body, but also to your skin.
- Skin Care: Dark spots, wrinkles and dryness are common with ageing and these can be managed by reducing the exposure of skin to sun. Using a good sunscreen, wearing sunglasses or a wide-brimmed hat will provide protection from the harmful UV rays. The idea is not to avoid sun completely; little sun exposure is essential to get the required dose of vitamin D, but overexposure can lead to various skin problems. Also develop a skin care regimen including moisturizer, anti-ageing products, scrubbing, under-eye care and use of lip balm that would best work for your skin type.
- Lifestyles changes: Drinking alcohol and smoking may seem the right thing to do in your 20s and 30s, but the effects they have on your body are not right. Following a negligent lifestyle, can lead to conditions like cancer and heart disease in early years and can be worsened by smoking and excessive alcohol. Quitting smoking and moderate use of alcohol can help manage these conditions better and in some cases, even prevent them completely.
And most importantly, accepting ageing as a natural inevitable aspect and not stressing about it will not help you enjoy your later years but also stay happy!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My Amh is 0.31 and Fsh is 26. I have Vitamin D deficiency .i m 36 year old .trying to conceive .i have 1 missed abortion .Doctor said to go for Ivf with use of donor egg and meanwhile she prescribe 3 months medication of evaserve .endogest for 12 days .progynova. Is it not possible that I can use my own egg and conceive naturally.
Conceiving miracles spreading hope we believe in out of the box thinking. We’ll help you to work out an individual fertility programme that’s right for you. To know us better meet and share experience of some of our patients who come from all walks of life. We believe that a informed and educated patient can actively participate in his or her own treatment, facilitating understandings of health statuses, diagnosis and treatment options, empowering patients to make decisions related to their care which ultimately increases success rate. Indira ivf centre at delhi, gurgaon noida are clinics only for fertility surrogacy with state of the art ivf lab assuring highest success rate.
Tips to Overcome Exam Fear
Fight your fear over struggling for marks and you don't need bow and arrow for this. Follow these by simple tips and be a winner.
Aim your way : Without aim no one can achieve the dreams. Always have targets to achieve. Jot down the topics or chapters that needs revision. Part the chapters as against the days. This will make easier to dedicate yourself well before the exam. Remember don't just ram to complete the course but target to understand the topic.
1. Don’t compare with others: Like all fingers of your hand are not same so is human brain. We all have different intelligence. It is very unfair to say that who has low intellect cannot perform well in exams or cannot become a good doctor or engineer. Regular practice of reading and revising topic can make a good performer. So never compare yourself with others but try to improve yourself.
2. Study with happy mind: Don't stress yourself by studying with low spirit. Always study with happy mind. If you are getting bored with the topic then refresh your mind by playing any outdoor game or by sketching or by doing anything of your interest. Mind it don't do it for long hours. Remember it's for your mind revitalization. Once your mind has rejuvenate stick back to study table.
3. Marks are secondary: Always remember marks are secondary. If you have gone into the depth of the topic and understand it by heart, good grades will automatically follow. If you mug up and just vomit it out in the examination, you will forget in the next attempt. Because cramming topic will leave your mind after few days however understanding the topic will stay for life.
4. Practice makes a man perfect: Burning midnight oil just before exams is a wrong practice. Remember the quote well said "practice makes a man perfect". Believe me even if you are not a brilliant student revising the topic again and again will make you so (perfect). I am not flaunting, it's true. As practice makes a better understanding and recollection. So start revising ahead your exams so that you can manage to answer without pressure and can avoid panic at the last moment.
5. Know your strength and weakness: You must be knowing that which subjects you are good at and in which subjects you have to work more. So you need to work more on your weak areas but don't keep aside your strong areas. Both need your attention though weaker one requires little more.
6. Blend weak and strong subjects: Keep two subjects for a day, in morning study subject in which you are weak while in evening when you are tired study your favorite subject so you don't get dizzy. Because studying the same subject will make your mind bored, exhausted and saturated. Seems strange? Try out this technique and see the difference.
7. Make timetable: To work on difficult areas you require more time while stronger needs less time. Consequently time table will help you. So create timetable for all the subjects accordingly. Its better to have 7 days a week timetable. But you have to abide with it without any excuses.
8. Colorful pictorial notes: Highlighting important points in the book will do a great help in your exam. You can easily revise notes which are highlighted, also it will help you in recapitulating during exam. You can also write keywords at the side of the paragraph of the book or notes in bullet points so that you can revise at the last moment. Make difficult topic uncomplicated by converting notes in picture format denoted with symbols. We all have better picture memory than letter memory. By this method recapping highlighted or key words or picture format in the exam can be easier.
9. Time for break: When your legs get tired stiffened-up in the study table get up and stretch. Take a break listen music or move your shake. This will bring you back at table with more positive attitude and enthusiasm.
10. Be positive: Never ruin your mood and preparation by thought of failure. The negative thought will not let you complete course in due time due to stress. Also it will not only bring fear but poor performance in the exam as well. Always be positive and hopeful that you will clear the exam.
Calm yourself with meditation: Inspite of all the efforts, if you still experience anxiety and fear, try meditation. Meditation would bring not only peace to your mind but also increase focus. Technique of meditation: Squat on the floor with straight back, keep chin parallel to the floor and close your eyes. Keep your palms on lap facing upwards. Do it for 10 to 15 minutes in a day.
What Parents can do to help their child
- Sit with your child when he is studying. This will boost his focus. But don't intervene.
- Take test few days before exam so that he can rehearse well in advance. And give his best during attempt.
- Boost your child's confidence. It will help him in facing the challenge.
- Let your child to relax body, mind and spirit by playing, dancing, meditating before exams.
- Help your child to prepare that he will need for the exam the night before such as pen, pencil, ruler, eraser, calculator, etc.
- Tell the child to sleep on time the day before exam. As refreshing mind has better memory.
- Remove stress of your child by doing something interesting on the night before the exam like play with him, talk to him about anything which he likes.
- Don't burden his stomach with oily food. That may cause dizziness and acidityduring exam.
- On the d-day tell your child to wake up early to avoid morning rush so that he reach the exam center on time to organize himself well in advance.
- Give him a nutritious breakfast that he don't feel heavy or dizzy during exam.
My pregnancy is 10 weeks 6 days, and I got today's sonography report is baby's heartbeat is not showing, In 6th week heartbeat is showing. But I feel baby movement So can I check sonography again?
1.Heart Healthy Magnesium
One-quarter cup of pumpkin seeds contains nearly half of the recommended daily amount of magnesium, which participates in a wide range of vitally important physiological functions, including the creation of ATP (adenosine triphosphate, the energy molecules of your body), the synthesis of RNA and DNA, the pumping of your heart, proper bone and tooth formation, relaxation of your blood vessels, and proper bowel function.
2.Zinc for Immune Support
Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc (one ounce contains more than 2 mg of this beneficial mineral). Zinc is important to your body in many ways, including immunity, cell growth and division, sleep, mood, your senses of taste and smell, eye and skin health, insulin regulation, and male sexual function.
Pumpkin seeds have long been valued as an important natural food for men's health. This is in part because of their high zinc content, which is important for prostate health (where it is found in the highest concentrations in the body), and also because pumpkin seed extracts and oils may play a role in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH, or enlarged prostate). Research suggests that both pumpkin seed oil and pumpkin seed may be particularly beneficial in supporting prostate health.
Animal studies suggest that pumpkin seeds may help improve insulin regulation and help prevent diabetic complications by decreasing oxidative stress.
5.Heart and Liver Health
Pumpkin seeds, rich in healthy fats, antioxidants and fibres, may provide benefits for heart and liver health, particularly when mixed with flax seeds
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.