Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Murali BhYour feedback matters!
HI My 3 years old daughter is having severe cold, cough and sometimes runny nose and sometimes it gets blocked along with fever sometimes from last Saturday. Being very restless in night sleep. Have consulted a very good Paediatrician and giving medicines at regular intervals and feeding food somewhat at time. But till now no improvement and condition gets worse day by day. If it continues the same what should I do next. Being worried a lot. Expecting your help. Thank you. Medicines: Advent drop Syrup 5 ml - 0 - 5 ml Ambrola Syrup 3 ml - 0 - 3 ml.
Hello Dr. I delivered baby on 22 oct by c section but m having white colour small area in suture line. Dr. advised me megaheal gel. Is it ok to heal the wound. Before tht pus formation was there in some area. I have taken antibiotics but now oozing is not there but line is white in colour.
My daughter is 13 years old, she is using Nivea Cream but want to use sunscreen now, she is playing basket ball also. Please answer the best sunscreen for her sensitive skin for daily use.
Hi, my 2 months baby refuses to drink breast milk as well as bottle feed. I am very tense she is hungry. Also advice how much lactogen I should give her whole day. & I would like to breast feed her during day. Please advice.
My 6-month old infant has been mistakenly administered Easy six (DTwP, IPV,HiB, Rotavirus and PCV for 4th time when schedule says only 3 cycles were needed. My questions are: 1.Is it a matter of health concern for the infant? I read somewhere that Hep-B should be administered only thrice and my infant had 1 at birth and then 4 Easy six. 2.Are scheduled doses of OPV and Hep-B at 6 month already administered as part of Easy Six? 3.Will the extra PC shot act as replacement for 15 month the PCV booster? Or 15 month booster still needed?
My son is 5 weeks old and completely on formula doesn't take breastfeed. I am concerned if he could be led a healthy life.
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.