Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Manisha Anand RoyYour feedback matters!
I am try to lose my weight continuously but I am not able lose please help me for this what I do tell me.
I am over weight, I workout in gym and thinking of taking fat burner, but I have high bp problems, what should be done?
10,000 test buds on your tongue.But some older adults only have about 5,000. The number of taste buds starts decreasing after the age of 60. Salty and sweet tastes are usually the first to go, with bitter and sour lasting longer. Smoking also kills taste buds.
Hello doctors I am 26 years, I have happily completed 2 years of my married life planning for kids. I have gained Weight 10kg in 2 years I want to lose weight. Please can you suggest that I can take Apple cider vinegar to reduce weight suggest me which one to take?
Hello Sir My hb is 19.5 is there any problem. And My weight is suddenly loos now it is 45. What should I do.
My father getting numbness on rt. Thigh superomedial to the knee and when he consulted for this Dr. Diagnosed diabetes with random value 260 Fasting 150 Bsl Pp - 280 He has been started on metformin 1/2 tab bd before meals Is it right or I should investigate for some more tests n examinations coz I myself is a intern MBBS Dr.. Do the needful.
I have the habit of consuming 5-6 cups of Tea/Coffee everyday? Is it good for health in the long run? How to control this habit?
I'm 68 kgs presently with a height of 173 cms. I prefer loosing my weight & get a good body shape I'm gonna start running for 35-45 mins everyday. What could be the best Indian diet for me to follow? And any way from which I could motivate myself better?
Sir can I drink water after eating eggs. Most people say that water is nor allowed after eating eggs.
I am so tired because since one week I hvnt sleep I m facing depression because of my job and feeling so alone so what can I do because of it my health dowm and I m so thin. Please help me and giving solution for this.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.