Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mriganka Sareen
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mriganka SareenYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, My mother, aged 50 years is experiencing tooth ache sporadically. Up on consultation, we realized that the lower wisdom tooth grew inclined and impacting the adjacent tooth. It even started causing infection a little in the gums surrounding that tooth. Do you recommend tooth extraction surgery? If yes, will there be any complications post surgery?(she is diagnosed with diabetes a few weeks ago) Where to get the surgery done and what prerequisite care need to be taken to ensure no complications afterwards.
Hi Dr. I'm 40 years old and am active cigarette smoker since years now. My front tooth is aching since 2 days and found its colour has also got changed. Not matching with its adjacent teeth. Pls let me help with the reason and treatment. Thank you in advance.
Dear Sir, I have a query about my mom. From last one month when she sleeping in a night at that time her tongue was cut and thats why not there is kind of ulcer on her tongue. We shown the same to nearest mbbs doctor also and he told us to go for biopsy and another doctor said its normal because her tongue is cut repetitively in night for a month and thats why there is kind of ulcer. So I wants to know what is right treatment and what to do in such situation. We are not in condition to think about it correctly and i wants to know the right way because i love my mom alot and we don't wants to see her in such pain.
Are implants not possible if the teeth have been extracted many months ago or also if gums are not very broad?
I am 28 year old girl. I have dry mouth at night and day also. And because of dry mouth I am facing the problem of bad breath. That is very embarrassing for me. I am very disappoint because of this. Sometimes my gums bleed also. please doctor help me out. My main problem is bad breath. And dry mouth. How to overcome of this. please give me the suggestion and good products to use.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.