Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. MohanapriyaYour feedback matters!
I have an old filling in one of my teeth which hurts sometimes only while chewing food. Is it something to be concerned about?
I brush twice a day but I have bad breath problem? It's really annoying for me is there any treatment for it?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Prabhu and my problem is, my last teeth is paining terribly. My age 30 and right now I am in living in Hyderabad. Pleas Suggest.
Hi. My teeth comes little outside shall I wear braces to keep it equal. I want my smile looks good. Pl suggest about braces.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
I am 30 years old and my teeth is not good their is so many irritation and sensevity but can I do to solve my problem.
I have tooth decay and hollow teeth due to that! I also suffer from bad breath from my mouth! I smoke and chew Rajnigandha Masala Please advice how I can get rid of all these?
My teeth just back of from upper teeth gum little bit swelled from few days. Last I had continued to eat non veg alotz and it's started from that day.
I had an impacted wisdom tooth in upper jaw. I never get it extracted. Some people suggested me that it can deform my teeth alignment and cause teeth crowding. I do not have any pain? Should I get it extracted?
I have been teeth problem from 2 month. And my Mouth inside appearance is fully white. Actually I am eating tobacco since 2008. please suggest me.
I have teeth cuts and red dots on my tongue ,from three day's . What it says , is it major problem? Tq fr answers.
I have pyria in my teeth since two weeks. I have used all home remedies . But it did not work for me .Please suggest me any solution. Thanks in advance.
Sir my upper teeth are dominated .so can you tell me what can I do for my teeth and if i'll go for veneering. .how much I have to pay and what are the pros and cons of veneering as am 21 years old .tell me what can I do?
How to quit smoking? I have used nicotine chewing gum but it can't helps. I am addict for this from past 7 years and smoke 1 chigrate per day. Whenever I have alone or on the way my mind is pushing me to smoke? Please help me.
Mouthguards, also called mouth protectors, help cushion a blow to the face, minimizing the risk of broken teeth and injuries to your lips, tongue, face or jaw. They typically cover the upper teeth and are a great way to protect the soft tissues of your tongue, lips and cheek lining. Knowing how to prevent injuries like these is especially important if you participate in organized sports or other recreational activities.
When it comes to protecting your mouth, a mouthguard is an essential piece of athletic gear that should be part of your standard equipment from an early age. In fact, studies show that athletes are 60 times more likely to suffer harm to the teeth if they?re not wearing a mouthguard. While collision and contact sports, such as boxing, are higher-risk sports for the mouth, you can experience a dental injury in non-contact activities too, such as gymnastics and skating.