Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MithunYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a student and I have backpain when I ride bike and I did many treatments but no result what would I do? And I have neck pain also.
Dr. Sahab, viral fever ke baad jodo me dard nahin ja raha. Fever nahin hai. Joints ka Dard 7 din se chal raha hai. Medicin bhee chal rahi hai. Relive nahin mil raha. Koi ayurvedic medicine batain. Please.
I have sever pain due to fracture of humerus and redness and swelling around the fracture please tell me what I do?
My name is saurabh. I ma 22 year old. I have backbone pain since 1 month. I used move cream over it but can not relief at all. So what should I do for that?
I feel pain in leg below knee, pain in throat ,feel headache most of the time even after wake up in morning .Too much tiredness .too much Yawing back shoulder pain where hand and shoulder joint.
I am 29 years old feeling numbness in heels portion it last for few minutes and disappear without pain. Is there any medicine available for numbness.
I met with an accident 80 days ago and got a wrist fracture. I got a plate placed on the bone for fast recovery. What kind of physiotherapy exercise should I take now.
I am 33 years old woman suffering from lower and upper back pain. Don't have any kids. Got married two years before. X ray report says that there is early spondylosis in T6 to T8, T11, T12, L3 to L5. Consulted ortho doctor. He asked for HLA B27 test and Anti CCP test but nothing came in reports. So he stopped arthritis medicines (Sazo). Taking homeopathy medicine. Have some relief and cannot get it eradicated. Aslo now a day feeling pain in the centre of spine at my waist. Cannot lie down on bed for long time (even for 6 to 7 hours at night), since back becomes stiff and I can feel pain. Kindly help.
Sir mai gym jata hu magar mere uncle mana karte hai ki mai na jao ye baad me joints problem create karega aap koi rai deejiye ki jis se mujhe future me joints problem ka face na karna pade. Thanks.
Hi, I am getting knee pain despite of having proper calcium level. Please let me know the reason behind it.
I have pain in both knee continuously, even do all possible exercise, but pain continue. 6 years back surgery have done in my right knee. Age 31 yrs.
Are you experiencing pain and tenderness in your hand bones? Hand pain can occur due to several causes that may include diseases and injuries. Most of the causes of pain in the hand bones are treatable, and the symptoms can be eased. The most common conditions that cause pain and tenderness in your hand bones include the following:
De Quervain’s tendinitis
- This condition causes pain on your wrist on the side of your thumb. The pain develops gradually or suddenly and may travel the length of your thumb and forearm.
- Movements such as making a fist, turning the wrist, and holding objects may be painful.
- The pain occurs because of swelling of your wrist tendons that are present at the base of your thumb. This happens on the account of inflammation and irritation.
- Overuse and repetitive activities lead to this condition.
- New mothers are at a higher risk of getting this condition because of the position in which they have to hold their babies, and due to fluctuating hormone levels.
- Wrist fracture increases the chances of D e Quervain’s tendinitis.
- Arthritis is a very common condition that is associated with hand pain or pain in the hand bones.
- It causes your joints to lose the cartilage, slowing them to move against each other slowly.
- The deterioration of the cartilage causes pain and swellings.
- The areas in your hand that get affected by this condition include the base of your thumb, end joint located near your fingertip, and the middle joint of your fingers.
- The most common form of arthritis is known as osteoarthritis, which leads to the progressive degeneration of the cartilage. It occurs because of ageing, and because of injuries such as dislocation and fractures. It causes swelling, stiffness, and swelling in your hands.
- Another form of arthritis that affects your hand bones is called rheumatoid arthritis. This is an autoimmune disease in which the cells lining your joints get attacked by mistake by your own immune system. It leads to stiff, swollen, and painful joints. Hand pain associated with this condition is aching and throbbing in nature. The pain worsens in the morning and after a period of being immobile.
- This is a fluid-filled swelling which develops around a tendon or joint. A ganglion resembles a soft and smooth lump.
- It is made of synovial fluid which surrounds your tendons and joints for lubrication during movement.
- These are most likely to occur in your wrists, fingers, and hands.
- It is recommended for you to consult a doctor on experiencing hand pain of any form, and at any location on the hands. This will allow proper diagnosis so that you can follow specific treatment measures.