Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. MithunYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor Before 1 year when I was playing it pained in my backbone and after someday it happened that one of my left lungs means chest bone has gone inside I am 18 years old and usually masturbate I think it happened bcoz of masturbate and I think its due to lack of calcium and after 6 months it again happened and this time pain in other side of chest I am totally scared bcoz before 10-12 days it again happened and my bone of lungs has gone more deeper I am afraid that if my body will whole be damaged one day? Please explain briefly and tell me what to do it is all because of masturbate or not? And one more thing that I have to become sportsperson so it will affect or not my career? Please answer this to and tell my all answers I will be thankful to you thanks!
I am back pain. My working profile is not a hard working but I use to seat in office near by 8 hrs. So is this reason for back pain or it is something else.
I discovered blue spots in my fingers a few days ago. And it kept on occurring and disappearing for 3 days. It occur for 15-20 minutes and then disappears. .my legs bhi sooj gye the. Legs abhi bhi suje hue hain.
I met with a fall in my buttocks and xray report says'evidence of fracture distal coccyx seen My doctor has suggested me shelcal hd only and days that it will heal naturally. I am able to walk and do ny normal activities but there is a mild pain when pressure is exerted while sitting. Please help!
I fell very bad in our stomach and pain in my hand because of broken. Face pimple rashes and headache.
I am 64 year-old. I have been playing badminton for last 32 years. I play on un-cemented playground i. E. Kutcha ground. After playing for one and half hour, my right knee somewhat gets stiff. Sometimes somewhat gets swollen. My bone density is normal 114%. No pain at all. What should I do?
I have back pain in upper back. I. E Both side of neck. It increases when I lift any weight. Or if I lift my hand upward. How to get relief?
I am 31 years old male and I have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain killer but no relief. What should I do now?
I am having pain near around left side of my right knee veins since one week making it difficult for me to sit on floor or walk properly. The pain is only in and around left side of knee cap (not on joint) Sometimes the pain is unbearable and sometimes light but it has rarely stopped. Doc had suggested two blood tests. Results are as under: RF (serum) is 57.7 (Method: Immunoturbidimetric test) (20 considered normal) And Anti CCP is Less than 7 (Less than 17 is normal) (Method: Electro-Chemiluminescence) Is this RA? I am worried. Please advise.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.