Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. MithunYour feedback matters!
Due to long hrs working in front computer getting left shoulder muscular pain, like pinching something severely, stretching, icing all done but the pain still on.
My Arthritis test report shows ASO - 542 RA - 1.4 CRP - 2.1 Uric Acid - 2.6 What are the causes for increase of ASO level in the blood? How to reduce it?
I have severe lower back pain for last 18 years which increases during periods. I'm 32 years old and unmarried. It's constant, it always pains. Is it slip disc or what Please help.
I was suffering from chickengunia but now I am cured from it but I am still getting pain in my joints so what should I do get relief from pain?
I am 56 years old and I have back pain and also pain on my right leg mainly below the knee till the angle sometimes. I have done Mri and the diagnosis is degeneration of lumbar or lumbosacral intervertebral disc. Is there any cure without operation.
On my hands and legs these veins look larger sometime smaller how to invisible them, I don't want medicines I want to know veg home diet.
My Father has encountered an intense pain in his back while he was doing some work in a bent down position. What could be the remedy?
I have swell in both legs and also black spots. This problem ws almost complt 15 days. So tell me what I do?
How to recognize whether someone is suffering from arthritis or not. If no what are preventive measures and if yes what is the medication required. Please tell in detail. Specially tell preventive measures about osteoarthritis in form of exercise and diet.
I had fallen from high of 10 feet and have pain in my shoulder which has ben increased drastically these days. What should I do.
Hello,. I am 42 years old and I am suffering from severe back pain. I have this pain for last 2-3 months and I am not getting relief from so. Not only this but I have a pain in my legs also but not much as my back but it makes it difficult for me to climb stairs as my home is on the the second floor. I am suffering from migraine also so I have headache most of the times. I am using various ointments and medicines but there are of no help. I need a immediate help. I consult a doctor long time back for the treatment of the diabetes and blood pressure and I am consuming the same medicine for so long (zoryl m1 and repace h). Pls help me.
I am 50 years of age. I am suffering from frozen solder since last six months. I have also undergone physio therapy but not full recovery. Now what is another line of treatment.
I am 21 year old, Male Sir, from last two month on wards I feel some pain in my joints, Special situations that make me painful are as follows, 1. I feel lot of pain at back of my neck, after attending long sessions.(having duration more than 1 hour) and riding bike, I feel lot f pain on neck even am traveling much small distance on bike (less than 10 KM) 2. I feel a pain on back of my two leg knees when I walked little distance more or I stand for few hours while engaging in any drawing related to my studying subject. 3. I also gets the same feel of pain on back of my hand knees when I drive car through pocket roads having number of turnings. (Car do not have a power steering option) Sir, I would like to know the reason for this. Even though the pain is not long lasting its makes me lot of disturbance. Is it any deficiency of calcium, Vitamin or some thing like that? Can you please suggest me a solution to recover.
I have joint pain during night specially elbow and wrist. is it a rheumatoid or any calcium deficiency?
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
I am 25 years old and I have back pain in my body. My leg to the shoulder' s. I take pain killer medecine since 2 years. So what I have to do.
Sir mai bahot lazy feel krta hu hmesa Thoda v chlne pr tired ho jata hu your both legs pain krne lgte hai. Body v pain krte rhta hai Aisa kyo hota sir. I will highly obliged to you by receiving our answer.
I am 27 Years old . I have back pain last 3 years and now last 1 year I have neck pain also and in 3'4 months I have another problem when am lying straight and right shoulder side I feel very very savior dizziness its feel my room is moving my bed is moving I went many doctors but they could not do anything. Please suggest me what should I do now.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.