Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Minal KumariYour feedback matters!
Hello! My friend have teeth like Dracula & He is 19 years old. Is there any way to make his teeth like normal person ? Please! Help him.
Among the many steps you are taking to ensure a healthy pregnancy (prenatal visits, vitamins, good nutrition, exercise plans, etc.) should be dental care. Oral health is important not only for you, but for the health of your baby as well. Some dental problems may cause a greater risk for complications during pregnancy. And, the changes your body is going through, such as increased blood flow, can amount to dental problems that you have not previously experienced. The following are some conditions you will be at a higher risk for:
Pregnancy gingivitis- affects nearly 50% of expecting women and results in red, swollen gums that can cause tenderness and bleeding.
Pregnancy tumors- are non-cancerous tumors found on the gums as a result of gingivitis and dental plaque. They are harmless and usually recede after you have your baby, but see your dentist if you have pain or concerns.
Periodontal disease- without proper attention and oral hygiene, pregnancy gingivitis can turn into periodontal disease- an infection that attacks periodontal tissues and can pose a serious threat to pregnant women.
Here are some quick guidelines to help you avoid these conditions during pregnancy.
Do: try and schedule a visit to the dentist office if you are planning on becoming pregnant. That way your teeth can be professionally cleaned, your mouth can be examined, and any issues can be addressed prior to pregnancy.
Don't: avoid dental check-ups just because you are pregnant. Schedule a visit in your second trimester and make sure to tell your dentist of your condition as well as any medications you might be taking.
Do: pay attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If you notice changes or are concerned, consult with your dentist.
Don't: have dental x-rays taken during pregnancy except during an emergency. As long as you keep your dental staff informed, they will work to take every necessary precaution to ensure your healthy pregnancy is a priority.
Do: continue regular brushing and flossing habits- even if you are suffering from morning sickness. If your toothpaste is too strong, ask your dentist to recommend a more bland type. Try to rinse your mouth with water after vomiting to remove harmful acids from your teeth.
Don't: have elective dental work done during pregnancy. While regular cleanings and maintenance are not harmful, it's best to avoid things like cosmetic procedures until after your baby is born.
Do: eat right for your baby and for your teeth. Baby's first teeth start developing around month three into your pregnancy. Healthy diets containing, milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products are a great source of essential minerals that are important for your dental health, as well as baby's developing teeth, gums and bones.
Sir my mouth smells bad sometimes due to excess of saliva sir pls recommend some thing so my mouth should not smell bad.
I am 30years old, and my teeth become worse, and bad smell comes out, sometimes, gum, swelled up, what I have to do?
I am 20 year old. On the brush time bludding in my mouth. And my skins above the teeth are cutted, as like as paria in my teeth what I can do? I use the synsodine toothpaste.
Fluoride is a mineral which is great for teeth and takes great care of your dental health. This mineral is completely colourless and it is available naturally. It has got different forms like gas, liquid and solid. Tooth decay can be prevented so that teeth can be strengthened. You can also get this mineral in smaller amounts in the drinking water supplied by municipality so that dental health can be improved to a great extent.
Important facts about fluoride
- Maintenance of the thyroid gland: Fluoride can be used for the effective reduction of thyroid gland functions. This is how metabolism speed can be easily maintained by this mineral. Premature puberty can be invited by fluoride.
- Reduction of dental decay: Dental decay can be reduced as a result of which dental health can be preserved. Weak teeth bones can be made stronger with the use of fluoride on a regular basis. This is a medicated mineral and the experts have approved the same as the best protective element for teeth.
- Preventing cavities: Growth of cavities can be prevented by using this mineral as a result of which oral health can be ensured. Different kinds of oral troubles, especially gum swelling, pain, dental bleeding and others can be prevented. On the other hand, infectious oral diseases can also be prevented.
- Purification of drinking water: As per the researches conducted by experts, drinking water can be purified, and thus your health condition can be improved. However, make sure that limited dosage is included in water. Fluoride is absolutely safe and hygienic in nature.
- High quality toothpaste: This mineral is now available in teeth-protecting toothpastes so that dental health can be maintained with great care. The dentists often recommend using these toothpastes for preventing dental risks. These toothpastes not only protect teeth bones, but also prevent the dental nerves.
- Fluoride unsafe for kids: It is advised to keep kids away from overexposure of fluoride as that might cause severe damages. In case the dentist prescribes fluoride based products for your children, it is only then you should allow your kids to use fluoride based products.
- Fixing weak enamel: Weak enamel can create a lot of dental issues, and these issues can be easily avoided by using fluoride. On the other hand, formation of destructive acid causing tooth decay can also be efficiently prevented by the concerned mineral.
Harmful enzymes causing greater dental damages can be easily tackled along with preservation of healthy oral condition. But in this case, consistent usage of the mineral should be essentially maintained. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I have mouth ulcer problem for a long time say 4 to 5 years I am 23 now. Already tried lots of medicines. But no permanent relief. What would you suggest over this?
I am very disturbed about my problem. I had lot of smell from my mouth even after brush. I am using colgate so pls solve my problem as soon as possible. thanks.
Hi Sir, mere teeth me kabhi kabhi dard hota hai or khoon bhi nikalta hai. Kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
Hello mdm/sir Mai ne Sensodant toothpast se use kiya. Brush karne ke bad turant red color ke muhme chale aja te or muh mai jaln si hoti hai. Ye kyu hota hai? Kya mai use karna band kar du?
I am 21 years old and I have a tumor in my mouth. It is hard and exist about 7 months. Is it dangerous?
I have severe pain on my left ear side (upper jaw). Dentist confirmed of no issues and ent confirmed of no ear issues. What could be the reason?
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice