Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi BharathYour feedback matters!
Please my wife is pregnant and she has an extremely tight Vagina. I married her when she was a Virgin and I'm very scared the she might undergo through c section. I'm currently not with her and she is also scared please do you have any advise?
All test done and are normal. Still not pregnant. We are trying from 1 and half years. Is it safe to use ttc kit and try it?
Hello, my gf has been late fr three days of periods. We intimate with each other 20 days ago but only oral not sex n oll but our internal precum touches only and she is worried about pregnancy. She has fever now a days. Please suggest me what should we do?
Today the cause of diseases are only mental fear that causes anxiety and than anguish that disturbs the mental calmness that is enough to creat a disease on physical system. Homeopathy can cure this process.
So we think about the person as a whole not a disease in a part.
Sometimes, little bit of White fluid comes out of my friend's (girl) nipples. Some say it's nipplegasm. Please tell us what is this.
Hi. This is Deepthi Veronica. I have thyroid problem and I am taking proper medicines. My wedding is on 13th July, 2016. My periods dates are fine and this month the dates are 10th or 11th. So Can I use the tablets to stop mensuration for a cpuple of days. And if I take the pils will it effect my thyroid? Please suggest. Thanks.
बचपन से ही आंखों का खराब होना, बाल झड़ना, बालों का सफेद हो जाना, सर दर्द, जोड़ों में दर्द, पीठ में दर्द, कमर में दर्द। मतलब साफ है कि आधुनिक शैली और आधुनिक प्रोडक्ट्स ने हमारे शरीर को फायदा पहुंचाने के बजाय नुकसान ही पहुंचाया है।प्रकृति ने संसार में एसे अनमोल तोहफे दिए हैं, जिन्हें अपनाकर हम बड़ी-से-बड़ी बीमारियों का जड़ से खात्मा कर सकते हैं। बशर्ते कि हमें उनकी जानकारी हो। आज हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं महिलाओं और पुरुषों की आम समस्या बाल झड़ने के बारे में:
- कलौंजी के इस्तेमाल से आप अपने बालों को मजबूती प्रदान कर सकते हैं और कलौंजी की मदद से नए बाल फिर से वापस पा सकते हैं। कलौंजी में बहुत सारे मिनरल्स और न्यूट्रीएंट्स होते हैं। आयरन, सोडियम, कैल्शियम, पोटैशियम और फाइबर से भरपूर कलौंजी कई प्रकार के रोगों का घर बैठे आसान इलाज है। लगभग 15 एमीनो एसिड वाले कलौंजी शरीर की जरूरी प्रोटीन की कमी को पूरी कर सकता है। हमारे बालों के लिए कलौंजी बहुत ही लाभदायक है।
- सिर पर 20 मिनट तक निंबू के रस से मसाज करें और फिर सूख जाने पर बालों को अच्छी तरह से धो लें। इसके बाद कलौंजी का तेल बालों में लगाकर उसे अच्छे से सूखने दें। फिर बाल धो लें। 15 दिनों तक लगातार इस्तेमाल करने से बालों के गिरने की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी ऑयल, ऑलिव ऑयल, और मेहंदी पाउडर को मिलाकर हल्का गर्म करें. इसे ठंडा होने दें। ठंडा होने के बाद इसका इस्तेमाल हेयर पैक की तरह करें. सूखने पर बाल अच्छे से धो लें। हफ्ते में एक बार इसका इस्तेमाल करने से गंजेपन की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी की राख को तेल में मिलाकर गंजे लोग अपने सिर पर मालिश करें. कुछ दिनों में ही नए बाल उगने लगेंगे. इस प्रयोग में धैर्य की आवश्यकता है। थोड़ा समय लगता है, लेकिन नए बाल उग आते हैं। गंजेपन की समस्या से छुटकारा मिलता है।
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.
In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems. Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:-
- Desire disorders- It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders- Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders- If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders- Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello' actually my cousin Breast size is to large. Jise vjah she shoulder pain or back pain kafe hone LGA kafe time we excersize bhe kr rhe h but koi frk to Brest size kam krne k lie kya krna chaiye kya koi pills h iske liye.
I have hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem for which im having periods correctly every 15 days. So what should I do I consulted three doctors their treatment works only for two months and its the same.
Hi. Got my blood test results today and my protein S and C is mildly elevated. Doctor had prescribed ecosprin. Is it safe and would it help in anyway to conceive?
Good morning Doctor My question is, whether infertility for men is curable, whether it is costlier and whether we can treat it through the food we eat.
Hi Doctor, i got married on 2012 now a days i have no kids. I have folliciles in my ovaries. But my periods are in correct basis ( 30 days ) . I have consult a doctor she provide me tablets and follicular study . I want to preganent please give me a solution i need a baby in my life please help me .
Panic attacks can debilitate a person greatly. The panic or anxiety attacks can be extremely powerful and intense, whereby a person starts hallucinating. The level of hallucination can vary depending on the severity of the attack. Such people often hallucinate about something bad or catastrophic striking them. They lose self-composure. In extreme cases, they cut themselves off from the outside world and recoil into their safe zone (Agoraphobia).
Panic attacks, should, by no means, be confused with depression. These attacks can be essentially divided into three phases; the start phase, it then reaches the pinnacle or the zenith, before sliding down (fades away). The duration of a panic attack can vary from long to very long periods. The whole experience can leave a person depressed, traumatized and drained out (physically and emotionally). A timely medical assistance can prove to be extremely fruitful.
Panic attacks- its causative, signs and symptoms
A panic attack, can, indeed, come out of the blue (unexpectedly). Extreme emotional turmoil or anxiety can trigger such an attack. An over-excited nervous system might turn out to be the wrecker in chief, throwing life in jeopardy. A person might be unprepared to deal with such a situation. Though extremely difficult, the best thing would be to try and relax. The attack is just an extreme state of mind, an abstract feeling that can never come true. It will pass off soon. Panicking will only pile onto your agony. Identifying the associated symptoms can prove to be effective.
Some of the important symptoms associated with Panic attacks include:
- A feeling of breathlessness, suffocation and dizziness.
- The palms appear to be sweaty.
- A person may complain of uneasiness or chest pain.
- Increased palpitations are quite common during panic attacks.
- A person might experience severe chills or heat flushes.
- Twitching and trembling of the muscles are often observed during the attacks.
- An intense fear of death or going insane grips the person completely.
- Hands, legs, arms begin to tingle.
- During anxiety attacks, a person loses the reasoning ability.
Few short-term behavioural therapies can be of great help. Meditation, yoga and certain breathing practices can effectively ward off physical and mental fatigue. CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a popular technique used to deal with panic attacks. This technique primarily emphasizes on the present conditions and factors resulting in panic and ways to minimize or completely eliminate the attacks.