Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
Can girl pregnant on 20th day or period cycle? please suggest because period is delaying around 5 days.
I am 25 years old I got period last month may i know this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
My sister face problem of having nill milk to feed her baby after pregnancy for 3 months and so going on. Please give solution for secretion of milk from breast.
After using "Today's women contraceptive" my wife feels some pain while passing urine like something stopping from urine to come out. Any solution to this?
I am 23 female. Done my thyroid test T3 1.33 T4 6.30 TSH 16.33.and even they mentioned some pregnancy trimester 1 2 and 3. What is that. Am not getting periods from 4 months.
I had a sex two time only 1-2 minute not in deep but for enjoy. Without any protection. Am worry about having any disease. In future. please suggest me. Is their any risk. please tell me.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.
Can a married women take tablets to get her periods delay. Is it safe? If yes then how many tablets can she consume. She had her due date on 31 jan n yet due with her date. She want to delay her periods from today i. E. Tuesday till Sunday. please advise!
I am 26 yr female. I had last protected sex on 6 may. and my periods date is 14 may. Last month date was 14 april. When should I have pregnancy test?
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
My period is not coming from last 3 months, wt do I do? is this happen normally sometime or it is a serious issue, make me sure I m not in any trouble, you cn ask me freely abt anything to cure this, I m allowing you to do so.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.