Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mary V Sequeira D'suozaYour feedback matters!
Hiiii. Sir my self arfa alam I have problem in teeth when I drink water I feel so much sensation. please help m.
Which type of treatment is best for dental? i.E. I have met with an accident & lost teeth(front) .Now I have to go for fix the permanent teeth.Which method is best?
I'm 21 year old female, I have problem of mouth infection swelling inside mouth and mouth walls are getting black.
I have lost my two teeth because of decay. What should I do to prevent my rest teeth to be decay? brush my teeth once everyday.
I am a 38 years old female and i am suffering from bad tooth ache. So what would you suggest me to do?
I am suffering from payria disease. What are the medicines should be taken or what is the remedy of it? Should I use a toothpaste that remove such disease? If yes, which one? Can the payria be removed permanently or not?
I had root canal treatment two years ago, but still my teeth is breaking into pieces, what should I do.
Hello Doctors, From past 4 days, I have severe wisdom tooth pain. Which looks like only half is grown and flesh is blocking it. It is paining like hell and please let me know what I need to do to get raid of this pain. Thanks for your help.
I am feeling sensitivity while taking water, eating, or cold stuff from 1 month. I consult doctor he suggest me to use sensodyne. My problem was not yet solved. Can any other suggestions to solve sensitivity problem.
Im having hholes in middle of the teeth n having pain when im taking cool and hot items please help me.
Since one year at time brush in my teeth blood wil be came. please give me any treatment for that issue.
I have swelling at the end of the right side of my lower gum for about a week. I think it may be due to the growing of my wisdom tooth. Should I b concerned.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.