Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath ShastryYour feedback matters!
I got white bumps on my testis it is not giving me a any kind of pain but why it's came And not going How to get rid of that?
I am suffering from skinburn. Can yu please give a solution to get rid of skinburn. andd makes skin lighter. Is there any home made remedy.
Gud evening My problem is my skin is getting tan and turning into very dark colour. And I am not getting good results through any kind of treatment can you help out. Thank you.
Sir have used melamate cream to get fair skin but after few day I stop using cream now my skin is getting black how should I maintain it sir please suggest me what to do please help me out to maintain my skin fair I'm using sun blocker. Spf 30+&p+++ form sun protection by some bad black patches have occurred sir what to do to remove it and maintain fairness plz.
I have fungal infection in my private parts from many year. If I skip bath for 1 day it Start's itching. How to get rid of that? How to get rid of dark patch marks caused due to fungal infection on skin?
Can cucumber slices help me with dark circles and sunken eyes, what are other helpful remedies. please help.
I am 27 years old and I am facing skin problems form past three years and I had used many medicines but no change can you please help me.
My skin is too dry. I m suffering from sun burn what yo do? Just because of that my skin become too black and also have black spot's on my hand please give me suggestion.
Little skin allergies are there in my body. They are itching from inside. Sometimes skin becoming red. Already consulted doctor and used medicines and it declined then again it started.
The gall bladder is a very small organ located behind the liver. This organ stores the bile created by the liver and releases it whenever needed. We rarely pay attention to this organ until there is a problem and most gallbladder related problems are very painful. Unknowingly you may be harming your gall bladder by eating certain types of food like red meats and saturated fats. On the other hand, eating some types of food can improve your gall bladder health. Some such foods are:
- Fiber-rich foods: Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of fiber and a must in a balanced diet. Fiber helps keep the gall bladder healthy and also helps prevent gallstones from developing. An easy way to add more fibre to your diet is to incorporate a salad with your lunch and dinner.
- Water: Water not only helps hydrate the body but also helps maintain the water levels required in bile. Ideally, a person should drink 8 glasses of water a day. This should not all be drunk at one time but should be spaced out through the day. Drinking too much water at one time will result in the body expelling it in the form of urine instead of absorbing it.
- Foods rich in Pectin: Pectin is a dietary fiber that binds cholesterol in the stomach and helps in its removal from the body. Since cholesterol is one of the major causes for gall stones, eating pectin-rich foods helps reduce the risk of gallstones. Some foods that are rich in pectin include citrus fruits, strawberries and apples.
- Flaxseeds: Eating just one tablespoon of flax seeds a day can boost your health in a number of ways. One of the many benefits of including flaxseeds in your diet is a healthy gall bladder. Flax seeds contain mucilaginous fiber or fiber that forms a gel. This type of fiber aids in the liver’s synthesis of bile acids and thus keeps the gall bladder healthy.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Not all fats are bad for the body. Omega three fatty acids play an important role in producing anti-inflammatory compounds. Some rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids include olive oil, avocados and flax seeds.
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are very rich in vitamins like vitamin C. a deficiency of this particular vitamin can cause gall stones. For this reason, eat plenty of citrus fruits and other fruits and vegetables such as bell peppers and broccoli that are rich in vitamin C. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.