Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath BYour feedback matters!
Below in screenshot is my teeth cavity. Is it natural or it goes by time. Quite afraid tell wat to do.
I am 22 years old. I have sudden jaw pain past 2 days. Only on one side just below the ear. It only pains when I open my mouth wide.
I have been suffered from toothache it is paining most due to new incoming teeth I thought it will be OK BT not what should I do?
Dear sir /mam, mere childhood se mouth me chaale rehte hai kabhi ye theek ho jaate hai, or kuch din baad fir ho jaate mere se properly khana bhi nhi khaya jaata. Please provide me a permanent solution.
She is having pain in her teeth some times as she has changed some of them 4 months back. Please advise.
When I eat some thing cold or hard things in my right side of the mouth I experience a huge pain in one tooth which is broken in one side. How can I get rid of it please help me?
Even though I brush my teeth regularly, I get bad smell in my mouth. Its more when I get up from sleep. I sometimes sleep at afternoon. Its more at when I wake up at that time. Please give me solutions for my bad breath.
I fell down from cycle 8 months ago and half of mah front teeth broke! it pains in between! dentists told that root canal needs to be down but I don' t wanna do anything to mah teeth! I want them the way they are! the original ones only! is there any way to stop the pain?
Dear Sir, I am suffering from TMJ dysfunction from last 2Months, The main problem is that I am feeling clicking during my mouth opening and closing. For that problem I had also consult with one Maxillofacial /orthodontist and they had done Occlusion treatment and now they are asking for Splint for 6-8Months. But after my Occlusion treatment I am feeling Muscle tension Headache and minor pain in my TMJ side. (Note:- My first doctor (Mr. Manish Sharma) referred me to another doctor (Varun) for Occlusion treatment) Please suggest whether should I go with splint or not because doctor is not sure for 100% improvement in my TMJ problem. I am taking below medicine during my treatment:- 1). Rejoint 2). Mahagesic MR-4mg.
I'm 19F. My teeth are getting yellow even though I brush my teeth properly. I'm feeling shy please help me through this.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"