Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula MkYour feedback matters!
Iam suffering from dry cough for the 3 weeks. I have a headache. When I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
What all the symptoms of dengue? I am suffering with some body possums and high fever for the past one week.
I have ulcers in mouth for 2-3years I take many medicine for ulcers in my mouth, so please help me and give a best treatment for my ulcer.
At present facing urticaria red patches full body with itching. Taking teczine tab with homeopathy Med, for shoulder pain signoflam SOS.
My mother is suffering diabetes for last 5 Yrs as well as left side paralysis for last 4yrs caused by high blood pressure, She is 62 right now. Blood glucose level was under control by taking insulin twice 16-12 ml in early days of diabetes but after paralysis unleashed blood glucose level more than 160 (Fbs) always after taking 22-18 Insulin dose. Diet control strictly implemented as my father is suffering diabetes also, taking same diet one is suffering high glucose level and another has normal level. Both are taking WOSULIN 30: 70 Insulin. Is there any relation of increasing glucose level to paralysis? What should be done to get control over that? Kindly give me the best solution.
Vitamin D (25. 06 ng/ml) is very low in my body & my muscle are also not so much tight .they are puffy type. I am regular to my gym to make my body muscle tight but .they remain puffy.
Hai. Sir. I'm Phaneendra. I'm suffering from. Neck pain (from 6months). I was GOTO. Orthopedic doctor. He write tablets are. rantac250. paracetamol. And one of the ointment.
Sir 1 week tak mane mastarbation nahi kiya phir 2 week ma mane mastarbation kiya To mera sperm jaldi nikal gaya sir.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi While having sex I got my first ejaculation soon when I insert it. Max 5 min. Thought so it's a problem I'm facing. Other than this I'm doing good. What to do for it?
I am suffering from stomach problem like indigestion. The stomach remains heavy and lot of burning sensation and acidity. Stool is not passing properly seems to be like constipation type.
I smoke and cough comes in the morning can I quit smoking suddenly, can withdrawal symptoms come and how to manage if any withdrawn symptom happen.
I have severe erection issues because of heavy masturbation may be. Now I have stopped masturbating but I don't get erections. Please help, am really apprehensive.
I have heavy cold and cough problem. Specially in the winter it becomes a huge problem. Please suggest me what to do?
- Contact of mouth of one partner with the genitals of the other is known as oral sex. Stimulation of the male genitals by tongue, lip and mouth is known as fellatio, and oral stimulation of the female genitals is called cunnilingus.
- Either from of oral- genital sex can be done with partner stimulating the other individually. Fellatio and cunnilingus are used to induce or heighten the sexual arousal. Vatsyayan has labeled oral- genital sex ‘Auparishtak’ and mentioned 8 different ways of performing it.
- Licking, sucking, kissing and rubbing of genitals and motion employed can make the person feel good due to moisture and warmth of oral – genital contact. In fellatio, methods of stimulation include sucking the glans or shaft of penis, licking penis or scrotum and kissing anywhere along the genitals. The glans and frenulum are particularly sensitive to oral stimulation. Many women are highly aroused by licking or sucking of clitoris during cunnilingus. Oral stimulation of minor lips and of vaginal opening is also practiced. Some women are uncomfortable with fellatio because they feel gagging.
- Some women do not want the man to ejaculate in her mouth, though there is no health risk in swallowing semen accidentally.
- Oral – genital sex is quite common and many see it as normal and pleasurable part of lovemaking. While many people are interested in the pleasure of oral – genital sex others consider it dirty, perverted and unnatural. Many think genitals as unclean. From a scientific viewpoint, the oral genital contact is no less hygienic than mouth-to-mouth kissing, provided the parts are kept clean. About 60 percent of American couples perform oral- genital sex.
- Though oral- genital sex does not give rise to any disease, during fellatio, man should not thrust his erect penis deep into the throat as it may cause vomiting or choking. Cunnilingus should not be performed during pregnancy, as it may cause air embolism resulting in sudden death. Person having STI or HIV infection should avoid oral genital sex.
- No one should be forced or coerced in doing anything he or she opposes. Men seem to be interested more in oral genital sex than women. However , it she has aversion of performing oral genital sex, he should not insist on it.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
If you are diagnosed with male fertility problems, such as a low sperm count, previous history of vasectomy in male partner ,recurrent ivf failure then conventional IVF is unlikely to result in fertilisation. It is also done when sperms are not present in the semen and they have to be obtained surgically from testicles.This is when Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI treatment) is recommended. It is like IVF only the main difference is the technique we use to achieve fertilisation.
How is ICSI done ?
A single sperm is injected into each egg, using very fine micro-manipulation equipment. As the human egg is one tenth of a millimetre in diameter and the sperm 100 times smaller, this is a very delicate procedure performed by highly skilled embryologist under a micro-manipulator.
Is ICSI successful?
Together with IVF, ICSI is one of the most common techniques used in Assisted reproductive technology. Since it was introduced, it has led to the birth of many thousands of babies worldwide.
If you want to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.