Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula MkYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident recently. I thought that my leg is fractured. I consulted my doctor and did my xray. It was normal. Till now pain remains as it is. I can not even sit properly. Can you suggest me actually what hap to my leg?
Mujhe sex pasand nhi h to kya aap meri help kar sakte hai mere husbend or mere beech bht jhagde hote h.
Hi I am suffering from tinnitus on my left ears from past 4 months. Is there are medicines to cure it.
I am 23 years old. I have a head pain problem from childhood. I concerned with lots of doctors both eye specialist and general but still I do not get relief from this.
I cannot sleep early. Around 11 pm. I don't know why. When I go to bed at 11 pm .At that time I think many things. So I can sleep around 2 am. Give some suggestions.
Wife pregnate ho tb kitne weeks tk uske sath sex kiya jaa Sakta hai. Yani jaise pregnancy ke 1,2,3. Month baad sex krr sakte hai kya? Aur baby ho jaaye uske kitten week baad sex krr sakte hai?
I masturbate 3-4 times a day from 4 years, I became physically very thin due to this. What should I do to increase my height and weight?
Hi my nose is always blocked due to which I am facing breathing problem specially in night I had a ct pns it says All paranasal sinuses are clear. Thickened inferior turbinate seen in the right nasal cavity could be a spectrum of nasal cycle. Mild deviation of nasal septum towards right side is observed. Doctor says I should go for surgery or laser Can it be cured by any medicines,
I underwent the test glucose tolerance test oral (75 gms glucose) and the scale read 134 on fast and 212, 2 hrs after taking 75 gms glucose. Then laft intake of sugar rice potato completely. Again underwent the same test after 6 days then the scale read 119 and 146 respectively. Is taking medicine is necessary or can wait. Suggest.
I had unsafe sex with a prostitute then the next morning throat pain started and by evening I got fever is there any chance of HIV because I searched in net the symptoms. The exact symptoms resemble with mine. Please kindly do help me.
Asthma – An Overview:
Asthma is defined as a chronic inflammatory condition of the lungs that may affect people of all age-groups. There is no complete cure for the condition and treatment is mainly aimed at correcting the symptoms and avoiding the triggering agents.
Symptoms: The symptoms of asthma can be broadly segregated under three sub-heads namely, classic, emergency and additional symptoms.
• Shortness of breath that worsens with activity or exercise.
• Cough – with or without sputum.
• Chest tightness experienced as something squeezing or sitting on your chest.
• Wheezing – characterized by a squeaky sound that occurs while breathing. Wheezing may come in episodes and may worsen during activity and cold weather. They may also exacerbate early in the morning or at night.
• Extreme difficulty in breathing.
• Sharp – rapid pulses.
• Bluish coloration of the lips and face.
• Feelings of anxiety or panic
• Difficulty talking and inability to catch your breath
• Temporary stoppage of breathing
• Abnormal pattern of breathing associated with severe wheezing.
• Coughing that won’t stop
• Nasal flaring and chest pain
Factors that trigger asthma:
Cigarette Smoke: Smoking of any form – direct or passive - places a person at a greater risk for developing asthma. If you are pregnant, it is advisable to avoid smoking as this increases the likelihood of your baby developing the condition.
Dust and Mites: If you are allergic to dust mites, you should take proper measures to limit exposure. This is because they can trigger allergic reactions like asthma. Although, it is impossible to get rid of all the mites, you can probably cut down the number by taking certain precautionary measures. This involves reducing the dampness in your homes, preventing the accumulation of dust, frequently washing pillows, blankets and stuffed toys and using high efficiency vacuum cleaners.
Pets: Another major source of allergen that can trigger asthma are household pets, cats and rodents. An ideal way to control animal allergens is by preventing their entry inside the living space and thoroughly cleaning household furniture, carpets and walls at periodic intervals.
Pollens: A major form of airborne allergen – pollens can acts as a triggering factor during certain specific times of the year. Hence, it is seen that in some people, asthma gets worse during the pollen seasons (i.e. during the spring and early summer seasons). To reduce exposure to them, remain indoors during these seasons as much as possible and avoid any form of direct contact with these allergens. Also, make it a point to shower every time you have any kind of high exposure to pollens.
Occupational asthma: If you have asthma, it is advisable to refrain from working in any type of “high risk” industry that involves dust, grains or animals. For different people, the triggering agent may be different. Hence, always consult a doctor to help you identify the exact cause of the condition.
Infections: Asthma can also be triggered by certain respiratory infections and common cold. When asthma is caused by such health conditions, prompt treatment should be taken to limit the duration of illness and prevent further attacks.
Physical Exercise: A particular form of asthma, termed as exercise-induced asthma usually occurs after a few minutes of exercise in certain people. This is particularly noticeable in cold weather conditions and should be avoided by using appropriate medications a few minutes before exercising.
My dad is suffering from diabetes since last 25 years and now the doctors told that the kidney is affected. So i want to know what can we do for that. His creatinine level is 2.2.
I have a curved penis bent towards right side like a banana. I need to know whether I can have sex or not ?
I feel very tired. Sometimes my heart even beats fast. I did thyroid test. T3 t4 is normal but tsh is 5.11.is it normal.
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!