Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula DeviYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old suffering from hair loss, my hair is very silky and soft so pls suggest me some treatment.
I am 18 years old. My hair fall Is becoming more day by day. Please tell me any home medicine so that my hair become less and there should not be any side effects.
I'm just 18 n my hairs r falling what can I do to stop the falling of hairs n grow'em back. I also want my hairs a little thick as they r very thin now please tell me what xan I do.
I am having oily skin and thus I am having pimples too and their marks. I want to remove that red marks from my skin and please tell me some medication for removing that marks and to change the skin from oily to normal.
Mere face par bahot pimples he maine pehele bhi skin specialist ko dikhya but medicine lene par kam hota he or band karne par vapas pimples ate he me bahot pareshan hu. Vo lessor treatment karke ho sakta he kya kitna kharcha ayega. please muze accha solution bataye iss problem ka.
Hello sir my name is srikanth am suffering from pimple lost 12 years till now not curing my age is 23 years what can I use and what to follow shown to all doctors in my city no use please do the needful help.
I am 20 years old. I used melacare cream on my face for a long time. Now I want to stop using it. What should I do?
I have huge scalp and itching problem in the head am facing this problem almost 5 years and am having hair fall problem.
I have ringworm from 1 year I have try everything but it is not going and it is very itchy Please help.
I am facing problem with face sun tan. My facial skin was oily but from last 2 months I am using saslic foaming face wash and and have reduced the oiliness on my face. My face tone and my chest tone has a huge difference. I am almost 24 in age now and my parents are to start finding a life partner for me. I want to get rid of sun tan from my face and hands. Please help.
I was having scabies a year back. I took the medicines and applied the ointment. My scabies got treated but I still have itching problem in my scrotum area and side of the genitals. Sometimes the itching is very intense. What is the reason and what should I do?
This srinivas I am suffering from hait fall want some suggestion to stop hairfall. With this tension I am going to thin.
My face is full pimple. It was big, so waht I can do it for its problem oitvof my problem. My fos is veru big. I want to remove it.
Dear Sir, May name is Karan, I am 25 years old & hail from ASR. From last 4-5 years hair fall is going on and I have consult from doctor they advised me himalaya protein shampoo for hair fall, also before get sleep with in gap 1-2 days I have massage with olive oil and in morning I bath daily from Himalayan shampoo so please advice me" is it ok to use daily shampoo otherwise not so please share me some other option"
I take roop mantra ayurvedic capsules as per doctor's advice. Has it any side effects like skin lite cream. Pls suggest.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.