Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh KamathYour feedback matters!
I am having sexual relation with my boyfriend and we do not use condom. I use to take I pill or unwanted 72 around once in 2 month approx. I want to know that bcoz of taking I pill or unwanted 72 will their be any complications or problem in future? Will their b any prblm for baby in future? If yes wat problems can happen in future? please give me the detailed answer. About what can happen in future.
My wife has a severe problem of synacitis and complaints of a noice persisting always in her ears. She is also getting her vision afftected. I need advice guiding me properly.
I'm suffering from regurgitation mostly in early morning time it really worse that I skip breakfast because of fullness in my throat.
Sir mjhe hiv possitive h.sir please koi upaaye jisse mai kch kar sakun. please sir rply fast in hindi.
I had a heart attack two years back and have two stents on. Of late I have become very moody and depressed. I am a retired person, 66 years of age and have no useful work to do. Kindly offer your advice and medicine if any. Thanks and best regards.
My grandma aged 75 approx have high BP and Sugar for the past 10 years. She is undergoing insulin for twice a day. For the past 1 month she is facing severe pain in her whole left hand. 3 weeks before heavy blood flow happened in her nose without pain. So we admitted in hospital and took treatment for 1 week. Now blow flow stops to come out from her nose, but pain in her hand still continues. Can you pls confirm why she is facing this issue and how can it be treated. Your reply can save her life.
I am 20 years old. Actually last year I got pneumonia. I took the treatment. Now I am fine. But from past 2 months I am observing my left side chest was swelled. But I do not have any pain. What happens I do not know. Is it dangerous? Please help me sir.
I am diabetic & hypertensive for 12 years. For the past one month my right forearm is paining. Now for 1 week my shoulder is also paining. Please advise medicine.
Hello Doctor. I am suffering from mixed infection, mainly in case of STD. My blood VDRL is normal (non reactive). Please consult some medicine for me. Thanks.
I had unprotected sex on 4th September and my fertility period is from 2nd to 8th September. I took an I-pill 4 hours post sex. But somehow I feel it would render useless. I'm 20. What should I do further?
I always feel drowsy and lazy, with a strong desire to sleep. It's like I am tired all day everyday with little body ache. I sleep 8 hours at night but don't sleep during day. Please help. It's affecting my professional life.
I'm diabetic SINCE I WAS 13 YRS OLD. I M 36 NOW. GOT A HEART ATTACK FEW MONTHS BACK and angioplasty WAS DONE. JUST GOT MY HOMOCYSTEINE LEVEL ON ADVISE OF A FRIEND. ITS 36 AGAINST RHE NORMAL VALUE OF BELOW 15. VITAMIN B12 VALUE IS WITH IN RANGE AND HBA1C VALUE IS 8.8 FOR THREE MONTHS AVG. PLEASE advise ON HIGH HOMOCYSTEINE LEVELS AND ITS RISK FACTOR. OR IS IT COMMON IN PATIENTS WHO GOT A ATTACK.
There is sweating under my foot always even in winter season. Which creates bad odour in my house when I remove the footwear. please tell my why my foot sweet to much how to avoid it.
I have fungal infection for last 1 year some time is going again its coming kindly suggest something.
I am 18+. My immune system is so weak even if I eat junk food after 3 months then suffered from fever. Pllz tell me that what should I do so that my immune system becomes healthy.
Kidney failure or infections are usually unsafe and serious diseases. Their consequences affect every single other organ in the body. Minor problems in the kidney may demonstrate no side effects. However, when the sickness progresses, it can bring about numerous serious indications, for example, seizure, tissue squandering, gastrointestinal bleeding and a failure state. Total kidney failure requires routine dialysis until a transplant operation can be performed.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is a very effective cure for kidney problems. It eradicates the problem from its roots and helps prevent any further diseases and problems in the kidney. Homoeopathic solutions have had been successful in treating kidney diseases for which standard prescription give no cure and are not effective. Some of the homoeopathic cures are as follows:
- Ammonium carb's rubrics: Taken when there is excruciating pee. This includes white, burning, insufficient, painful or orange urine with drowsiness and weakness.
- Apis mel's rubrics: These are used when there is general oedema or swelling, kidney aggravation and inability to pass urine.
- Arsenic alb's rubrics: This occurs when there is trouble in passing urine. Also useful in case of uremia, nephritis, urgent need to urinate or urinating without knowing.
- Aurum met's rubrics: When there is difficulty in maintenance of urine and the urine constitutes of mucous like residue.
- Berberis' rubrics: When there is hypertension, renal (kidney) stones, dull yellow or green urine and neuralgic pain originating from the kidneys.
- Cannabis indica’s rubric: Used in case of a urinary tract diseases.
- Cantharsis' rubrics: This is used in cases of delicacy in kidney regions, renal colic and nephritis (kidney irritation).
- Chelidonium's rubrics: These are effective when a person goes through the urge of urinating a lot at night when there are abundant urination and pale white pee.
- Cuprum Aas' rubrics: When there is kidney failure, excruciating pee and stained pee.
- Cuprum met's rubrics: It is used when a person goes through bed-wetting, extremely watery urine, and feels shooting pain in the urethra.
- Helonia's rubrics: Used when there is kidney irritation, albuminous (white) pee, sickliness, cramps and bluntness.
- Juniper's rubrics: Used when there is difficulty in retaining water.
- Kali carb's rubric: Used in case of kidney stones, and is a general solution for problems in the kidneys.
- Sanicula's rubrics: Used when the bladder is swollen, there are kidney stones and kidney irritation.
- Terebinthum's rubrics: When there is blood in the urine, kidney irritation and urinary tract aggravation.
- Urea's rubrics: In cases of are general oedema (swelling because of water maintenance) and extreme pain in the urethra.
- Opium's rubrics: Used in cases of uremia (a type of blood disease), general oedema, dark stool, white urine, concealment of urine, swelling of the stomach, mucous-like urine and uremic shakings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.