Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MangalchandYour feedback matters!
I have suffer from stomach pain from so many months but pain comes all of sudden and it is difficult to control the pain. Pain is so hard and I can not walk and eat anything.
Coughing is pretty much a normal body reflex which is also natural, this method ensures that lungs, throat and our airway will keep them clear of any foreign body from entering them however it has to be understood that anything in excess is not good. Constant coughing is said to be pretty irritating hence should be treated at the earliest.
Some of the symptoms which have to be looked out for in order to know if there is any need to treat it are:
• Absence of phlegm
• Dry and itchy throat
• Weaker immune system
The reason as to why we get hit with this dry cough as identified can include:
• Sinus infections
• Viral infection in the respiratory tract
• Allergy to any smoke or dust
Dry Cough With Natural Remedies
Treatments for dry cough can be prepared easily at home, which are given below:
1. Almonds, sugar and butter:
• 7 soaked almonds
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp butter
Peel off the skin from soaked almonds in the morning and crush them into paste to which butter and sugar has to be added. Mix this well to eat every day morning and evening to cure the dry cough.
2. Basil leaves, honey and ginger:
• Handful basil leaves
• 1 inch ginger piece
• 3 tsp honey
Make paste from basil leave and use 1 tsp of this to be mixed with 1 tsp of ginger paste after which this mixture has to be sieved through in order to get juice from it. To this juice now add 3 tsp of honey and mix it well, take 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times every day.
3. Turmeric powder and carom powder:
• 1 glass lukewarm water
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp carom powder
Mix all the ingredients well to be consumed twice every day.
I am 56 year old diabetic since about the last 19-20 years. My mother is Diabetic. I have been managing with Tablets and not used insulin as yet. Of late, I could see my PPBS always touching or just crossing 200, although FBS has always been under 110. Honestly, I reduced my intake and spread out my meals and still am not happy with the volume of food intake for breakfast or even Lunch and still PPBS goes high. Advice on remedial steps please Medicines: 10 Minutes before breakfast: Tab. AmaryM 2mg (1) Just before Lunch: Tab. Galvus 50 mg (1) with Tab. Volibo (1) That's all. I do walk 45-50 minutes regularly.
I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. Suppose to undergo surgery. Can it be done in local anesthesia?
I had chest pain on left side all reports are normal ecg ech 2d doctor said my veins are week what kind of food I have to take.
Tickling under the foreskin of the penis. Skin under foreskin is reddish in look and continue tickling. I have cleaned the serum yellowish material still tickling. Please suggest some washing soap or ointment.
I have sinus problem was previously operated for the same. I have this runny nose problem most of the time specially during meals. How do I get rid of this situation.
As I eat any thing In within 5 mins I have to go to wash room why pls advice n treat. As I got stab injuries in 2006 is it due to it or some other infection .as I HV gown fr ultrasound every thing is normal. Please help.
I have continuous itching in my head. I don't have lice. But I do have dandruff issues which I've had for many years now. The itching only started a month back. Can you please tell me what's the possible reason and what I should do to get rid of it?
I have pain in my right ear, after cleaning it by using cotton buds and I feel something is moving in side the ear What should I do?
I am suffering from acidity along with sore throat and shortness of breath heartburn and tightness of head associated with headache. Feeling pressure on my left eye it's very Annoying please suggest my condition and relevant treatment.
I am 24 year old male. I have some problem of puberphonia at times and hoarse/hazy voice as I understand from the feedback that I get. What should I do now? I've read online that speech/voice therapy can help me but can someone tell me what would be the duration and approximate cost of treatment? Thanks.
Piles also known as haemorrhoids. It is a condition in which there is swelling and inflammation around the anus and in the lower rectum. It is a condition in which the person experiences extreme pain while pooping and there may also be blood in few cases. It is very common, both in men and women. There are as many as four types of piles, such as internal, external, protruding and blind piles. There are several factors, which cause piles such as:
- No physical activity
- Prolonged sitting with no movement
- Diet containing more fats and carbohydrates and less fibre content
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Chronic constipation
The signs and symptoms of piles may vary according to your type. The most common being severe pain with blood appearing along the passage of stool or on the tissue paper. If you are suffering from internal haemorrhoid it might protrude through the anus outside your body, which is extremely painful and irritating. In case of external haemorrhoids you might feel a hard and painful lump around the anus. Excessive rubbing and cleaning the area may also cause itchiness, pain and bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with extreme pain: Aloe is one of the homeopathic medicines you should take if you suffer from piles with severe pain. It appears like a bunch of blue grapes around the anus. The condition is accompanied by tenderness and soreness around the region. If you feel extreme pain and soreness at the slightest touch then Muriatic Acid is extremely helpful. If you experience a burning sensation and the pain lasts for more than an hour after excretion, Ratanhia works pretty well.
- Homeopathic medicine for bleeding piles: Bleeding when passing stool is one of the very common sign of piles. Hamamelis and Phosphorus are both equally helpful in curing piles that bleeds and the blood is bright red in colour. Backache and extreme weakness are also accompanied with bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for the Blind Type piles: If your piles do not bleed and it is purple in colour along with hard and dry stool, Aesculus will work well for you.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with constipation: Nux Vomica and Collinsonia are both effective in dealing piles with constipation. You pass hard and dry stool and it is always unsatisfactory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.