Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 37 weeks pregnant n hav breach position. Any possibility of normal delivery? Can we try for normal n if doesn't work immediately opt for c section. Can something work out for normal delivery. My dic doesn't opt for ecv? please suggest.
Nail biting or onychophagia is mostly subconscious habit triggered by stress, boredom, anxiety or depression. Nail biters acquire this bad habit in their childhood in majority of cases.
While it may seem like a fairly harmless habit, in actuality it is NOT! Nail biting habit may cause finger and nail infections, dental problems, mouth infections and also ugly appearance to your fingers and hands. Hence it becomes necessary to keep this bad habit in check. Try following ways if you wish to give up the habit.
1. Identify the causes/ triggers and fix them
As mentioned, anxiety, depression and stress can trigger nail biting. Fix these causes by practicing meditation, yoga regularly. If required and prescribed by qualified doctor, take medicines to resolve the issues.
2. Engage yourself in joyful activities
As boredom is another cause of nail biting, engage yourself in some light activities like reading good books, music, planting or anything you like.
3. Be determined
Be strongly determined to give up the habit. Keep telling yourself to stop this bad habit. Try to be aware the times when you put fingers in mouth to bite nails and stop then and there from doing so.
4. Nail strengthener
Stronger and well shaped nails will make you less tempted to nail biting.
5. Let your friends and family know
Informing your friends and family about your determination to kick the habit will help you with their watchful eyes as you might be biting nails even unconsciously.
6. Try fake nails/ gloves
Fake nails will not only enhance beauty of your nails but also will aid you to give up nail biting. If you do not wish to use fake nails, use gloves for few days to keep the habit in check.
Manicure beautifies your nails giving them a bright and attractive look. Thus it helps psychologically to kick the habit as you are less likely to spoil your beautiful nails.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My age is 25 years n mujhe Sept month se irragular periods Ho rahe h baar baar periods Ho rahe the but Maine doc se consult kiya tha n mujhe periods rokne Ki one week Ki medicine di Oct month m mujhe periods 7-13 Oct tk the iss baar mujhe periods 16 Nov ko aaye h mujhe pain bhot h but blood na ke barabr hai kya hr month aisa hi rahega kya. N mujhe kbhi date se periods nhi aate jb se start hui Hu humesha 6-7 din upr niche hote h kya mujhe pregnancy main dikkat hogi kya. Next month meri marriage h and m pichel six years se apne finance ke saath physical relation m Hu I am so worried please help and I am also a diabetic patient.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My gf was supposed to have periods yesterday, her due date was 26 june, and her last periods started on 29 may and ended on 4th june. We last had protected sex on 15 June, and wen we had next sex on 22nd june, then the first round was okay, but in the second round after wiping my penis and changing the condom tore during intercourse, but I did not ejaculate and pulled out as soon as I released. Now she complains of having bad cramps and pains in her stomach and has pain near the appendix last night and had chest pain a few days ago. Today she said she has pimple in her nose and pimple like (fulsi) on her stomach. Please help, what could it be? Is there any pregnancy chances? We r extremely stressed about it.
For some women, having their own children is not as easy as it seems. Suffering from more than two or more miscarriages is known as recurrent miscarriage. This experience affects every aspect of a woman’s life from her mental and emotional health to her physical health and social well-being.
It is important for a woman undergoing this experience to keep in mind that she can still give birth to a healthy baby even after recurrent miscarriages.
- Look after your health: Miscarriages are not very uncommon and in many instances are a result of the woman’s body not being able to take the strain if a growing fetus. Hence, pay attention to your health to prepare your body for future pregnancies. Avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine and exposure to toxins that can cause fertility problems. Eat healthy food and start taking a multivitamin with folic acid on a daily basis. Exercise regularly, but avoid strenuous activities that involve heavy lifting or dangerous contact sports. Yoga is great for pregnant women or women planning a family as it tones your body keeps your stress levels low.
- Talk to people: A miscarriage can affect your emotional health and self-image, but you must remember that you are in a way responsible for the miscarriage. Talk to other women who have had a similar experience and share your feelings with them. Men and women cope with a miscarriage in different ways and hence work on communicating your feelings with your partner. Do not suppress your feelings, but acknowledge them and work through them. You may also find it beneficial to talk to a counsellor or get involved with a support group.
- Give yourself a break: It’s ok to not attend your friend’s baby shower when you’ve recently suffered a miscarriage. Instead of surrounding yourself with your friend’s babies and children, take a break and pay attention to yourself. Develop a hobby or find something to keep yourself busy. Take a holiday with your partner and find ways to reconnect with them. Find your own way of acknowledging the pregnancy. This could be in the form of writing about it, naming the baby or planting a tree in memory of the baby.
- Get proactive: Don’t sink into despair because of your miscarriages. Educate yourself about the various reasons you may have miscarried the baby by reading books or talking to medical professionals. This can help prevent future miscarriages.
My wife 51 feeling pain during intercourse and not agree to do so. I am 61 and till in need of intercourse within 2 weeks. What is my remedy.
We can have intercourse at time of pregnancy. Now wife's is carrying of 8 week's. She's feeling to have intercourse. But semen will not go inside know. It's affected the baby know. If we can have intercourse means by lying on her we can't do know. Then how we can do? Pls tell me. Then outside of her vagina lot of hair is there now we can remove or not.
Is there any problem at the time of intercourse if I lick or kiss the Vagina and breast. Can I use finger for excitation to my partner. And how can I excite my partner. And how many times I can do intercourse in a day which is good for both. Is masturbation wrong for the female.Please tell.
My wife is pregnant and successful completed 6 months. So please suggest me the best exercises safe during pregnancy and beneficial for our new born baby after some time.
I heard about o (-ve) blood group ladies. Tht whoever has a o (-ve) blood group her/his child will be weak physically. Is this true or not?
I had sex with my bf last Wednesday. I was alright for the next two days i. E. Thursday and Friday bt on saturday there was pain in abdomen and it pained whenever I used to pee. So much so that there was blood coming out along with the pee. I haven't visited any gynac till now as there are improvements. My abdomen does not pains now bt my vagina still pains when I pee, theres no blood coming out now bt there some strange odour from, my pee. Please advice.
I am planning for an iui treatment. I have been given clomiphene from day 2-day 6 Is it safe? What is the other option fr getting pregnant with erection problems. Sperm count and other factors all normal.
Hello Doctor I got medical abortion 1.5 months ago at 9 weeks. Due to they were unable to find heart beat of the baby. I had scan they told all was fine. My husband were using condoms but in middle we dint for 2 or 3 times. I dint get my periods after abortion. Wen I went with doc she conformed me wit new pregnancy by blood test. I Don want to loose my baby because it's our first one I am afraid of past situation would occur please guide us. How can I prevent the miscarriage. What food should I eat. Etc please help me out wit good suggestions. Thank you.
I am a 30 years old female with two kids, 4 years old child and 8 month old breastfeeding baby. All of a sudden there is extreme heaviness in my right breast, it almost feels like stone with lot of lumps. I fed my baby and still it is the same since almost 4 hours. There also seems to be a small boil sort of thing on my right nipple. There is also slight pain in the right breast. What could be the reason for this? How do I cure this?
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
Hiv and aids cause various symptoms. A few weeks after infection with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) can appear symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes and exhaustion. Infected with HIV show no special sintomatia which could indicate that they are infected.
Within the framework of the immunodeficiency disease aids, characteristic symptoms appear, as it is an excessive weight loss and permanent diarrhea. However, signals characteristic of aids does not exist as such. What may appear are certain typically associated with aids?
Signs indicating the HIV and aids phase depend on the disease that is the affected. This is important to differentiate between HIV infection and aids in the case of HIV infection, the patient has the virus, but only manifests similarly to the flu shortly after being contracted and then passed and usually presents more sintomateas. If leads to aids, the patient suffers diseases occurring due to a weakened immune defense. These diseases are those that mark the transition from asymptomatic infection to aids and HIV is called aids-defining illnesses.
Doctors differentiate three stages of HIV infection and aids: stage a, b and c.
The classification of HIV or aids in stage a, bc does not provide any information on whether the affected yet have sufficient immune cells (t cells) or not. Further, there is a figure indicating the amount of helper t cells that remain in the patient's blood:
1: indicates that there is still enough of helper t cells (more than 500 per microliter of blood).
2: there is still a medium amount of helper t cells (between 200 and 500 per microliter of blood).
3: there are just a few helper t cells (less than 200 per microliter of blood.