Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha Reddy Y VYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am 20 years girl not married I want to know that is there any cream for getting virgin back on hour is this possible if yes please tell me the name of the cream please thank you.
Modern hectic schedule at home as well as workplace has led to the popularity of strategic snacking. Nutrition and Snacking habits have a direct relation on energy level, mental sharpness and motivation. One must identify the right snacks that will not only fill one up without triggering the craving for more snacks.
A snack is considered to be healthy if it is packed with nutrients and its calorie level lie between 100 and 150 calories. Strategic snacking is a great way to keep a check on one's appetite maintaining the energy levels keeping the body balanced.
The following ten snacks are a powerhouse of nutrients which will keep one full and satisfied:
- In order to have a 100 calorie nut pack, make packs of 15 to 20 Almonds, Walnuts or Pistachios. The nuts are rich in protein, fibre and cholesterol-lowering unsaturated fats, which makes one feel full and have powerful antioxidants, like vitamin E.
- One can try out one medium-size raw sliced red pepper or, twelve pods of sugar snap peas or baby carrots with a snack-size 2 ounce container of hummus.
- A cup of high Protein Yogurt, blueberries, cherries, raspberries or strawberries will give 50 calories coupled with 100 calories worth 6 ounces of nonfat yogurt.
- Bars comprise of protein, fibre and healthy fats and a single bar can give 150 calories per bar. They contain nuts and dried fruit, which help minimize the calories keeping the belly full for a longer period.
- Apples and Peanut Butter are high in fibre and peanut butter is high in protein and unsaturated fat and spoonful of peanut butter can stabilize blood sugar and quell hunger.
- Light Cheese is packed with protein, which our body digests slowly so it helps one to stay full for hours. Most cheeses pack a lot of fat and calories, so only light cheese recommended as it provides 150 calories and 18 grams of protein.
- Avocados are full of Omega 3 fats and antioxidants and having an avocado with a sprinkle of olive oil and sea salt will last for the whole afternoon.
- Multigrain Corn Tortilla Chips are made with stone ground corn, flaxseed, quinoa, brown rice and chia seeds which are digested very slowly helping belly to stay full for a longer duration.
- The serving of five to ten Olives are a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, which reduce risk for cardiovascular disease.
- It is extremely important these snacks proportioned so that one does not have to count or measure them while at work. These will keep one's belly full reducing the hunger urges and moreover these are healthy.
From the past 1 week, I am having irritation, itching problem in my vagina. I consult dr, she gave me clocip medi for internal use and clocip tube to apply on outer area. But after 4-5 days again it started. I am very worried and irritated. Please help.
Absolutely! a good reason we have so many mothers with "surprise" with"surprise" late life babies :) Women assume that because they are not having periods anymore they can't get pregnant. Not so, you can still be ovulating even if you've stopped having periods. So the only way to know safely is to consult your your doctor. The general rule is that women are considered menopausal when they have not had a period for a year AND they have an FSH over 30. FSH is the abbreviation for for follicle stimulating hormone. It is the hormone that tries to kick start the ovaries when they begin to shut down. A young woman may have an FSH of say 6, because her ovaries are working well and the stimulating hormone is not having to do much. Once the ovaries begin to stop producing this number will begin to climb as the hormone says to the ovaries come on, come on what are you doing? The closer she is to menopause the higher it will be. SO an FSH over 30 (ovaries are inactive) AND no periods for a year is your only safe bet to stop using contraception. Unless of course you would ENJOY having a toddler at 45!