Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha DeviYour feedback matters!
23 f. So yesterday, after we had an intercourse (in which my man wore a condom throughout, removed it only after he ejaculated, he did not wash himself. Meanwhile, we started cuddling in the process of which I sat over him and his genital barely touched my vagina for 10secs or so. Could there be any sperm up there? Can I be pregnant? I've been freaking out over it. I can not take contraceptives since im in mid of a course for periods :(
With nose job or rhinoplasty turning out to be an increasingly popular surgical procedure these days in India, potential patients are presented to a great deal of data, some real, some skeptical, and some downright false.
Here are 5 of the top myths busted.
1. The surgery is a fairly simple procedure
Nose job is one of the most complex and challenging operations in plastic surgery. Not only must the nose be in symmetry with the face, but also every segment of the nose must be directly proportionate with all of the others.
2. Your nose can resemble any superstar's nose of your picking
A prospective nose job patient ought to have practical desires. Every individual's face and visage is different. John Abraham's nose would not look great on each man, nor is it achievable. Similarly, Kareena Kapoor’s nose would not suit every woman, however becoming it is on her. In Rhinoplasty overexpectation and unrealistic expectation is always a cause of dissatisfaction. It is impossible to have a nose like Katrina or Sharukh Khan.
3. The anaesthesia used in the surgery is dangerous
Rhinoplasty is mostly carried out under general anaesthesia, which makes you unconscious during the whole experience. However, the anaesthesia used is completely safe. In fact, for minor procedures, a nose job can even be performed under local anaesthesia. Most patients who have undergone this surgery are healthy, and risks of long-term complications are exceptionally rare.
4. A second surgery is almost always required to get it right
While a revision surgery can be a reality when going through a nose job (as high as 10-15% in a few studies), it ideally should be a one-time operation only. Technically, the newly constructed nose is one that’s designed for life. That aside, because of the complexities of the operation and the variability in each person’s anatomy, skin, and healing, on certain occasions a revision surgery becomes necessary. When it occasionally occurs, usually it’s for something relatively minor such as a small residual bump.
5. A nose job is so expensive that only the very wealthy can afford it
Surprisingly, minor yet high-quality rhinoplasty procedures can start at as low as even INR 20,000 in India, which is not as expensive compared to several other kinds of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures.
Caution: Avoid silicone implants for a nose job as they not good and have long term complications as extrusion and displacement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I want to know the side effects of taking pain killers during periods. My mom always ask me not to have pain killers during instead to bear with the pain.
I'm 47 and not had periods since 3 months. I'm also gradually putting on weight even though I gym and control my diet. This is depressing me. I want to loose weight.
I am undergoing treatment for Infertility and PCOD since last 2.5 yrs. Had been facing problems in egg formation previously. Have started consulting new doc who suggested to get the HSG test done which diagnosed slight blockage in right fallopian tube and hydrosalpinx therefore the doc has suggested for laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy to check Tuberculosis or other factors. Kindly suggest the other possibilities or whether it's appropriate to go by this surgery.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.
We did not have baby after two years of marrige. The releasing cum from my penis is not going inside her vagina . It is coming out .
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.