Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and from 1 year I have problem in my back Please tell me how to cure my back pain problem.
I am 24 I have back pain problem l4 l5 bludge due to gym .I do hand job twice or thrice a week now back pain increased .it will affect my marriage life how I should come out from that, I not married at now.
I am staying un patna, bihar. My mother is having sevier knee problem. She is also over weight. Height is 5 ft and weight is 95 kg.
I am 46 years old male. I have back, knee & ankle pain and my weight is 97 kg. Have done blood test many a times, but nothing abnormal. Please tell what can be reason.
Hallo sir. Good afternoon Sir mere left pair me ek durghatana me mere baye pair ki haddi tut gayi hai. Aur wah pair hamesha dard karta hai.
Hi I am a 23 years old female, I have been having back aches since 4-5 years, I take physiotherapeutic treatments in between, they are relaxing but yet again I have worse aches. Sometimes, if my sleep is proper I dont complain much, sometimes It's just unbearable.
Good morning doctors, I have back pain on right leg side (radiating pain). When I stand more than 5 minutes than pain start in right leg and whole back pain get started then I had done physiotherapy more than 2 weeks, doctor suggest NERMAX SR 75 TABLET AND THIOX GEL. When tablet effect is gone then pain started badly. And tablet sideffect is my eyes is not open properly, sleep. Then I went to ortho doctor, he checked my whole spinalcord and both legs all are correct then he said my sciatic nerve is damage that's why I have right leg back radiating pain. Doctor said I have sciatica problem. Thne he recommend me aciloc, neurobian forte and neucoxia Mr. 2 times in a day for 10 days. Then my pain is totally gone. After 14 days my pain started then chemist suggest me a mobizox tablet in a day some relief after taking it. My age is 26 yr old please doctor suggest a tablet which help me and my pain is permanent gone thanking you.
She is suffering from back pain and neck pain from last 6-8 months and she is a student so she has to sit for long hours to study and she has to attend college where she has to sit so what's the problem with her. Can you suggest few measures to get rid of that? And she also suffers from insomnia means she is unable to sleep at night she just don't feel sleepy at all but during day time that affects her she feels drowsy then for all day but she doesn't feel like sleeping at night. So please suggest some medications or some measures?
My daughter aged 15 studying in a residential school. New school to her. Classes are in 2nd floor, canteen in first floor, and room in first floor. She may make up down twice or thrice a day all areas. Presently she is suffering from pain her knees (both). The will not be there when she will be in rest or in sleep. But once she try for walking, she feels difficult. Last week she had cold, and taken medicine. She was treated with anyibiotic zify with rhini (paracetemol) for about 3 + 3 days. But she is ok, small cough is there. But knee pain is troubling her. No fever. Presesntly she is not taking any tablets. Kindly guide, any symtoms of degue or. We are worried.
I have not been able to sleep last 2 days am suffering from headache and also am suffering from back pain and fever also.
Use volini ointment, for better results. It shows the result in few days. By using it daily the pain may get relief. And there will be no problems if we use volini ointment. Use it for better results. It does not effect to our body.
I have a back pain at left side, neck pain when I turn my neck at right side and pain in my left hand middle finger.
When I am using phone by lots of time n mob. Being whole heat n with those heat my inner finger were paining wht to do Dr. Please tell.
I have back pain and my family doctor says in back lungs fill 200 ml water removed the and check it otherwise you should have tb. He's right or wrong doctor please help me.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.