Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Kumar.B.RYour feedback matters!
I have dark circle under my eyes how can I remove it please help me because of this I feel very embrace Please give me some tips I work as a bike dealer Because of it I have to travel by bike and and please olso tell me the cause of dark circle to avoid it Thank you.
I have a dark skin. My age is 20. And I m not a under taking any medication. So for dark skin which medicine I should take?
I recently had skin problems and upon suggestion of doctors, i did an IGE test and i have (31.53 IU/ml SERUM IGE with reference range being from 0-160 in CLIA method). I really don't understand what this means, Kindly Help.
I have black marks on my face I tried many creams but did not got any result so please can you suggest me the solution.
Is it safe to use sunscreens? I'm worried about getting tanned, but the other serious issues like skin cancer prevent me from using sunscreens even though I live in one of the hottest places of India. Any natural ways to prevent tanning?
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells.
My child is suffering from rash. Do I need to wipe off all the ointment every time I change the diaper?
My skin is rough form I. Cold weather but normal in hot weather, duration of this problem from my a little time, why?
Sir I have a problem wich I cannot share with anyone I am afraid if share with anyone they laugh on me. Even I do not have to face doctor personally. My problem is that my penis is curved left side I had try to sex with my gf but it was meaningless. Every time my penis came out side I can not proper intercourse if I do roughly then she has too much pain and me also. What should I do please help me.
Hi. I am 24 years old working professional living in Mumbai. I am facing skin diseases in terms of itching and small pimples around the itching area from last three months on lower back side and somewhere on hands on legs. I use quadriderm cream, it works for temporary basis but not completely. Please suggest me medicine for the same. Thank you!
My skin has started becoming very dry n lips have also become very rough. I am a 30 year old female also have thyroid problem from 9 years. What chi do to cure the dryness.
I am 26 year old male I am suffering from fungal infection around fold skin of genital area since 3 month I applied dermikem and fourderm anti fungal cream and hav FCN- 150 tablet but it does not cure completely.
My question is related to acne/face treatment earlier 2 months back I had chickenpox because of that I got some holes on face .I just want to make my face clear white and glowing face. Please tell me what should I do for holes on face an some marks to of chickenpox.
Hello sir I am from chd my question is that my body color below neck is pure white by my face is dark what are the main reasons behind that and how to recover that and how much time does it take recover and also tell me what precautions should I take. What should I eat and what should not.
Get proper evaluations if you see blood in stool.