Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
I am a male of 22 years old, I have only 28 full grown teeth, my last 4 teeth didn't come. Does that a problem, will ever, does the last 4 teeth will come out. Or I will have 28 teeth forever?
Hi I m 26 years old woman, I have gaping between my both canine teeth. What shud I do? Shud I put braces or some other treatments?
My teeth are little bit front. I took treatment from doctor he kept clip also after one year he removed that clip. Now am feeling little bit better but also am not satisfied. Now teeth are went inside but am feeling that my gums are little bit front. So what should I do now.
Hello Dr. My daughter is of 7 months and my problem is that my daughter tongue is always white due to milk how I can clean her tongue.
My daughter 2yrs old had black stains in her teeth. It could not removed by brushing. Is any problem?
Today I found a strong ache on my inside teeth skin, upper left jaw where the wisdom teeth is growing in other direction towards the chin of my face and those pointed and sharp cuts and give me pain, what's the solution?
Dear doctor, I am using denture in lower jawwhere one more premolar, one canine on each side is to be extracted and a new denture is to be made. In upper jaw onleftside one canine is half broken. What is to be done for this broken teeth? is it also to be extracted? secondly all these teeths which are to be extacted, the extraction can be done in one sitting or in multiple sitting. Please let me know the procedural charges and also the making charges for dental plate for lower jaw. Can the impression of teeth be taken before extraction and immediately after extraction new plate can be fixed. Satish shri
My front teeth are little bit outer or furthest from the centre. I'm 37, Can these frontal teeth be shifted to the actual position/centre. If it is possible than what kind of treatment required & what will be the fee.
I have constipation most of the time because of that I got mouth ulcers. Every month I suffered from mouth blisters. Please suggest me helpful medicines. Or what else I can do?
Hi I had tooth problem I made the treatment long back doctor replaced the spoiled tooth with new cap now the problem is there is gap between this cap tooth and beside tooth the is being struck in that. How can I over come it (gap).
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.