Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh CYour feedback matters!
I have many deep pores on my face. And because of it I have whitehead and blackhead. Is there any home remedy to to close this deep pores? And can I get smooth skin again?
I have pimples on my face how to recover from this problem? And how to protect our skin from such problems?
I have acne problem and pimple also I have taken lot of medicine as well as tried Ayurvedic medicines but no results now day by day my face is getting like old with pores wrinkles and all any medicine which can make my skin recover as new skin.
My mother aged about 45 years is brown in color. The color on her face has become dark and the remaining body has remained in same color. The color on her is not improving even with the changes in soaps, facials etc. Is this any symptom effecting her health? and what treatment has to be taken to change her face color.
I am infected from fungus infection from 18 month it took large amount of skin area in my skin and dark black mark in skin from fungus infection it became very dry. Fungus infection is in my both hand ,neck and internal area also. Please suggest me a better medicine from relief his dent and infection.
Present days, I am on construction site for making home, from last 2 months my face is too black, please suggest me medicine to get my face skin to regular. Waiting for your reply?
Question for Dermatologist. Recently past 2 months I have recurring painful boil eruption with pus one after another (not simultaneous) which when treated with hot fermentation subsides, but with a scar. I got my blood sugar checked- fasting and after and it was normal. What are the reasons? Till date 5-6 no eruptions have occurred Thanks
Sir/madam, I have silky hair and I do head bath twice a week. But within these two days only my hair becomes very oily as if it is applied (though I did not apply it. How to control my oil secretions in hair and look dry long time. I even used tablets prescribed by dermatologist,(both for oily skin and hair) then some dry white scales appeared on my face. I think bcoz of lack of oil due tablets. And doctor told to discontinue it. please prescribe measures to control oil secretions especially in hair.
I am 18 years old and I hav dark skin since birth My mother is also dark but my father is fair So are there any chances of me being at least 2 shades fairer? I use aloe vera gel on my face Jhonsons baby soap and powder I have a dry skin. Home remedies dint do any effect on my skin. What can I do to get fair skin?
I have skin problem. Since 1 year I will get skin bumps which is of reddish color in nature mostly over the legs, thighs, on stomach. It will last for a day or two. Please let me know the reason and remedy for the same.
How to get the pinkish glow on face? Does any vegetable help to get it real fast? besides, what is the cure for a lip that is getting black without smoking?
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have pain in anus while during sex when. Come out in sex a heavy pain in my anus And it starts automatically when I run or doing some heavy work or I am sleeping And I if control my bathroom or potty due to some reason or during traveling it star having pain Please tell me the right solution.
Hi I am suffering from skin problem in underwear area between thighs. This is due to rubbing of thighs while walking. Please help me how to control this.
I am 19 year old and I want to know how to get natural glow in face and I have normal skin with medium complexion.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.