Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MahadeviahYour feedback matters!
I am having throat problem from morning. I cannot speak. Voice is not coming out. Please help me out. There is no throat pain, only the problem is I couldn't speak.
I have a inching and some pain in the ears. When I go to the doctor he says everything is alright. I have the habit oh inserting buds in the ears. I need a tips how to get out from that habit.
Hi! I am 29 years old. I have a problem that my throat get dry when I sleep. I am suffering from this problem since 1 year. What to do?
How to cure throat infection. Its was since before 2 months. It couldn't recover. Please help and give some syrups names.
Is snoring is a disease? How we can prevent snoring while sleeping? Any medication? Natural therapy?
I am suffering from common cold and cough. Suddenly I got swollen nose bone with pain on touch. And itching too What is it? Insect bite Pimple growth Sinus pain.
Hello Dr. I am having problem with my nose, actually I having sinus problem, please give me some tips for helping about it.
I smoke regularly 3-4 times a day. I feel a lump in my throat specially when I am trying to sleep during night. Could it be a sign a Throat cancer or anything like that?
I have a problem of big snoring through out the night, so I would like to ask you what may be its treatment to stop it. Thank you for your time.
I'm really causing frustration to my roommates because of my snoring Please kindly tell me the best and fastest way to get rid of this problem Thanking you in advance.
I have throat infection. Nose is blocked. Already have allergic rhinitis issues. Please advise on how to reduce.
My husband is having continuous ear pain for about 2 months now, the portion is inside ear and below ear. This started almost 5 years back and we almost give up consulting doctors around here as he doesn't progress. Need help or at least suggestions please.
My ear is paining since two weeks. I think it is because recently I put some pins and sticks to remove dust. What should I do now?
I have been taking thyronorm 100 mg for the last 2 years, last year by the middle of june I felt severe vertigo due to below normal TSH and I stopped taking the same for sometime. The vertigo lasted for upto 2 months and later my doctor advised me to continue taking the same and I did as advised. Later this year by the month of May I felt heavy headedness and the TSH test result showed normal 3.95 but my doctor still advised me to continue the same but I changed to thyronorm 75 mg and lately by last thursday I felt severe vertigo. So I Have stopped taking the medicine. Now I feel same heavy headedness. Is it due to the fall in TSH level. I am only 32 years old. Now what can I do to get rid of this vertigo?
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.