Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhusudhan Naidu
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan NaiduYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 6 weeks pregnant now. I took a ultrasound scan today. Doctor said that baby do not have heartbeat yet. What should I do now. Suggest me some food habit to get my baby healthy. Pls.
Is there any side effect of MT Pills Kit for 40 days pregnant lady. Is it have any side effect for future pregnancy Pls suggest as soon as possible.
Hi Dr. I wanted to know, how many days after delivery does the bleeding continue, does it feel heavier on vagina when it bleeds.
Testosterone is a powerful hormone, with the ability to control sex drive, regulate sperm production, promote muscle mass, increase energy, and even influence human behavior (such as aggression and competitiveness). It’s no wonder that a decrease in testosterone would cause quite a stir. However, it is a natural part of aging.
In the womb
Testosterone plays an important role in shaping the developing fetus during pregnancy. It drives the development of the male reproductive system. Testosterone also masculinizes the brain. Testosterone levels have to fall within a very narrow margin in order for the fetal brain to be healthy. High levels of fetal testosterone may be linked to autism. Low levels of fetal testosterone may boost your chances of getting alzheimer’s disease later in life.
Adolescence to early adulthood
Testosterone levels are at their highest during adolescence and early adulthood. The first physical signs of testosterone, or androgens, in the body are apparent during puberty. A boy’s voice changes, his shoulders broaden, and his facial structure becomes more masculine. But as men get older, their testosterone levels decline about 1 percent per year after age 30.
Testosterone and aging
Low testosterone levels can cause changes in sexual function, including:
Reduced sexual desire, or low libido
Fewer spontaneous erections
Impotence (erectile dysfunction)
Other signs of decreased testosterone levels include:
Changes in sleep patterns
Emotional changes, such as low self-confidence or lack of motivation
Physical changes, like increased body fat, reduced muscle bulk and strength, and decreased bone density
The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1, 100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl).
While the symptoms described here are considered a normal part of aging, they could also be signs of several underlying factors. These include:
A reaction to certain medications
Thyroid gland disorders
Excessive alcohol use
The best time of day to have a blood sample taken for a testosterone test is around 8 a.m.
Do you have the habit of breaking into violent outbursts, accompanied by repeated episodes of impulsive, violent, and aggressive behavior? These are indications of intermittent explosive disorder, which makes you react grossly in a situation. Such violent outbursts can cause great distress to you, by negatively affecting your daily activities and personal relationships.
It is important to treat violent outbursts to avoid getting into big troubles, which are quite likely.
- Psychotherapy: Individual counseling or group therapy can be beneficial for treating violent outbursts. Cognitive behavioral therapy is commonly used for treating people suffering from intermittent explosive disorder. You are taught how to identify behaviors and situations, which might trigger you to respond aggressively. You are also taught about anger management, using techniques like relaxation training.
- Medicines: Several different types of medications are used for treating violent outbursts. They include antidepressants and anticonvulsant mood stabilizers.
How can you control your anger?
- Unlearn problem behavior: Coping well with anger can be learned. You need to practice all the methods you learn during the therapy. This helps you to recognize what triggers you and how to keep away from being triggered.
- Develop a plan: You should develop an action plan for the times when you feel that you are getting very angry. If you sense that you are losing control, you must try to get away from the situation. Find ways to distract yourself.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs: Alcohol and other recreational drugs increase your aggressiveness and trigger your violent nature. Hence, keep away from them.
- Take preventive steps: In order to keep away from violent outbursts while you are under treatment, you should take several preventive steps. They are as follows:
- Stick to your treatment plan: You must attend your therapy sessions, practice coping skills, and take your prescribed medicines regularly. Maintenance medications may be prescribed for avoiding recurrence of violent outbursts.
- Practice relaxations techniques: You must practice yoga, deep breathing, and take the help of relaxing imagery to keep yourself calm.
- Cognitive restructuring: You need to change the ways you think about a certain situation by thinking rationally. You should be logical and must learn to have reasonable expectations. These help you in positively reacting to a situation.
For dealing with violent outbursts, it is important for you to change your environment. Try to leave certain situations to which you reacted violently in the past. You need time on your own, and should take a peaceful break in order to normalize your impulsive nature.
Dear doctor I want to know what is the best time in the month where chances of conceiving are most? Also please let me know the basic preparedness to improve fertility?
Bacterial vaginosis is a condition which is characterized by an infection in the vagina. The vagina consists of both good and bad bacteria which remain in a state of balance. Bacterial vaginosis occurs when the balance of bacteria in the vagina gets disrupted. The count of bad bacteria in the vagina tends to increase as compared to the count of good bacteria.
It occurs when the balance of bacteria in the vagina is upset. There are certain factors that may make you prone to this disorder; some of them are:
Douching: Douching is a process of cleaning the vagina with water or cleansing agents. This process leads to an imbalance in the amount of good and bad bacteria in the vagina.
Multiple Sex Partners: Women who have multiple sex partners are at an increased risk of getting affected by bacterial vaginosis.
Lack of Good Bacteria in the Vagina.
The usual symptom of this disorder is a foul smelling vaginal discharge. The color of the discharge may be yellow or gray. The foul smell emanating from the vagina may intensify post coitus.
Given below are the treatments for this disorder –
Clindamycin: Clindamycin is a cream that helps treat bacterial vaginosis.
Metronidazole: This medication may be either administered orally or applied in the form of gel. It is advised to stay away from alcohol during the course of this treatment, as it reduces the efficacy.
Tinidazole: This is an oral medication administered to treat bacterial vaginosis. Akin to metronidazole, it is advised to avoid alcohol during the course of this treatment.
Following certain tips can help prevent bacterial vaginosis.
Avoid Douching: Douching can upset the balance of bacteria in the vagina; hence it is best to avoid it entirely.
Do not use scented toiletries: Using scented toiletries is not good for the vagina as it can disrupt the balance of bacteria in the vagina.
Practice safe sex: Use protection while engaging in sexual intercourse to prevent STIs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.