Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhukeshvarYour feedback matters!
Age 48, diabetic, getting blood along with saliva after weakup, that also two r three splitings only, one of my teeth is loose, what is the case and remedy.
After taking the paracetamol and antibiotics for fever and joint pain I am feeling bitter taste always in my mouth moreover my all gums gets swelled and white patches also seen. On around and below my neck red spots also emerging. Please suggest should I switch to homeopath. Please also suggest any doctor near New Ashok Nagar New Delhi.
I am 61 yrs. Old male I wear dentures for upper both sides teeth sometimes my gums irritated what should I apply to soothen them.
Hello sir I am of 19 years age I am now suffering from teeth problem I don't know how it happened to me I brush my teeth regularly and daily. Still at the corner of the teeth I have black marks I can't understand how it came to me Please suggest me sir I can't bear this my beloved ones also hates me because of this Thank you.
I'm grinding my teeth very dangerously while am sleeping, may I know the reason that why I am grinding teeth and how can I control my self from this bad habit, please give me a gud suggestion.
She is approx 58 years old and she is unable to eat hard foods due to her damaged teeth. I want to replace her teeth. Suggest me what should I be done?
Jeebh me mirchi or garam lagta hai or me gutka or tobacco use karta hoon. Ye kaise theek hoga please btaye
I had root canal performed on one molar at the back. Crown or some cap is needed to be fixed after the procedure. Is it necessary to have A Crown installed and what will be cost for The cheapest crown to be fixed As of now I can not afford to have a Crown implanted. The doctor I have been consulting has stated the price and installation of crown Around 3,000 Rs. Excluding the cost of root canal 4000 rs. Is my dentist overcharging me?
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.