Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madaiah MYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
Sir g mujhe baar baar urine ki problem hoti h aur thoda sa water pine ke baad baar baar jana pdta h plzz help me sir g.
Hello Doctors, I have a horseshoe kidney. And I am a regular gymmer. According to my diet I have to take heavy protein. Is the heavy protein diet unfit for my kidneys? Should I continue my gym? Please help. Thank you.
I am 27 year old, I have problem that sometimes when I urinates, urine does not stop dripping it stays for long time but it does not stop. Finally I have to stop it forcefully but after sometime I have pressure again please provide me your valuable suggestions.
I am a 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina n burning sensation while peeing. I hv got urine culture test done n results are normal. What shud I do.
F/19 i'm feeling burning sensation during urination for last 1 week. On first day of it, the burning was so high that I got fever. Now it is lesser than that but still it happens many of the times. Urine color is yellowish. During urination, it stops suddenly, it is felt to be done more but it doesn't. Always I feel to go for it, but happens nothing. Main issue is burning sensation most of the time. Please assist some remedies. Thank you.
Hello Sir, Good Morning. Dr. Meri Bhanji 5 yr. Ki hai use Dr. Ko Dikhya hai use Urine Infection Bataya hai Use Fever Aa Rha h tmp. 101 ho jata hai abhi Dr. Ko kal rat ko Dikahya koi Tension wali baat hai kya. please koi advice dijiye. Thanks.
Hi my spouse is suffering from frequent pain from last 2 and a half months near the rectum area. Colonoscopy done and it was normal also MRI done which shows little disc but doctor told it's with every person above 30 years. She takes Gabaneuron, Gabapentin, osteovin D3, ashwagandha, shelcal. But still she is in pain. Also she is in Lactation to a 1 year baby. Please help me i'm very sad regarding this and I love her so much, and I don't want to see her in this pain.
My child is one and half years old having hydro nephrosis (left kidney) and her right kidney is normal. I have taken MCU test in that it is normal but in scans her kidney is having swelling. We have consulted a child specialist he said no need to worry until she get any fever or pain and let us wait and see. And my daughter is fine she has frequently urination and what shall we do next either I can wait or I can consult any other doctor.
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
1. Frequent urge to pass urine
2. Prolonged urination
3. Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
4. Intermittent urination
5. Difficulty to start urinating
6. Inability to completely empty the bladder
7. Urinary tract infections
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary relief. Many men therefore prefer to have the surgery undergone to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc.
Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms. In addition to providing a quick cure, it also is used in the following cases:
1. Patients who do not respond to medications
2. Presence of blood in the urine
3. Associated bladder stones
4. Frequent infections of the urinary tract
5. Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to either completely or partially destroy it. There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
1. Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is melted away by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Holmium can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
2. Enucleation: Excess prostate tissue is cut and teased out through the urethra. Holmium laser is used to resect the prostate into smaller pieces, which are then removed out through a resectoscope. Another technique uses a tissue morcellator which grinds the enlarged prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
1. Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
2. No hospitalization: This can be done either as an outpatient or with minimal one day stay at the hospital
3. Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
4. No catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery.
I am 25 years male. I am suffering from stone disease in kidney. There is burning in my urine pipe. But from some days when I go toilate there I found some different liquid with my urine. I m very confused. And I suffering pain in my both leg in down side. Please give me better suggestion. Thank you.
I have kidney stones in both kidneys of about 8 mm from last 4 years but I have no pain yet but last year I hv pain and some blood in urine and I take voveran pain killer injection to get rid of my pain since I hv no pain and no other problem. I take several homeopathic like Himalaya cystone .neeri tablets and other baby's cream nd desi medicines but my kidney stone is still in my both kidneys its size is now 6.5 mm I am afraid about that nd worried nd wants to know how I remove these stones .nd is these calculi fail or damage my kidney. please help my nd suggest solution.
I was suffering urine problem from last 2-3 year My doctor asked me to do a x-ray I got it done and found stricture in my other my doctor said there will be an operation by endoscopic please suggest me is it safe and is it painful or not as they say it is done by microscope so not painful I am a 25 year old male.
Sir, my creatinine level=1.1 sir, how to control high creatinine level naturally. Sir please advise me.
Burning sensation after urination. Usually during night. Feeling to urinate more intensely even after urination. Kindly recommend any medicine.
I had uti due to proteus mirallis bactria confirm on urine culture report and I had taken seven days of antibiotic ceftum 250mg bd. But still having problem of burning feeling of urine & frequency is more is there along with back pain. Should I take same medicine for more days & wait or go for usg. Please advice.
I have bleeding in my feces for over 1 year. During the pooping, there is a pain in my anus, and after the pooping it I m fine but when I m go to toilet, pain and bleeding both take place. What should I do?
Pelvis discomfort, I have two calculi in right kidney and left renal agenesis, 19 mm cyst in left seminal vesicle, is it any std causing the pelvis discomfort?
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.