Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madaiah MYour feedback matters!
Usually when I go to urinate it takes too much time to start. I'm experience this problem for years. Very rarely it comes immediately. This situation is true even when my bladder is full and in an urgency to relieve.
Sir, there is a little bit problem during peeing in public washrooms. Have to wait for a minute for peeing while having pressure too. It's like embarrassing while standing that much there.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
My father suffered bleeding this morning from anus. It was quiet a bit of blood. He did not complaint about any pain or bleeding before. What might be the cause. He is 67 years old.
In my urine 3 proteins are shown and it was informed that due to this my urine passes out slowly. This problem is for the last 4-5 months. Earlier my sugar level was 130 but now it is 103. I have high BP problem but it is in the range of 90-140 with daily dose of one tab. Of Amtas M 50. Please suggest me the possible remedy for 3 proteins in the using.
My 8th std daughter finds it difficult to get up in between sleep to go to the toilet. Very often she passes urine in bed. What should I do? Is there any treatment? I do not allow her to drink anything before bed. What to do?
I am 27 years, I m suffering from stone problem & fatty liver, please guide my the treatment and medicine. I have taken ultrasound today, in the report indicate right side kidney shows a small calculus of 4.3 mm in middle and left side shows a calculus of 4.5 mm. And fatty liver b/l renal calculi. Please suggest me.
I have 3 calculi in my left kidney size 2mm, 3.5mm and 4 mm, one in lower cylax and 2 in mid cylax, please prescribe some homeopathic treatment.
I am 25 years male having two stone of 6 and 7 mm each in both kidneys, feeling pain while urinating since two days. Can I use cystone tablet. I don't want to go for operation.
I feel I need to pee but nothing comes out or little bit burning and feeling tense that time when I do pee and also feel perspire.
Sir, yesternight I saw blood coming from my anus when I was in toilet .it has happened to me for the first time ever. My friend advised me to wait before consulting any doctor so I have not consulted any doctor yet. I think it may be due to have fried chilli in extra amount . Also I had panipuri (type of fast dish in India) which was really spicy. So my friend said to wait me for this .so what should I do. I should wait or go to a doctor because it has happened to me first time only. I have never seen such type of blood coming out of my anus . Also i'm feeling weak due to bleeding. When it happened then I was in the condition that I would vomit but I could not .so sir kindly provide sufficient answer that I could survive. I really fear whenever I see blood . Thank you sir.
Mere left kidney me 2 mm and right kidney me 5 mm ka stone hai Kya ye medicine se nikal jaye ya operation se hi niklega.
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.