Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I am a 23 years old male and have a metal fatigue disease from last 2 years. Like as linkage from urine, bad dream, so that wear of my body. Now I want to grow my body.
He has itch in anal and pubic area for more than 27 months, there is swelling at the anal opening, stretch marks on sides of the scrotum on thighs where skin becomes very thin and red also. Already tried allopathy and ayurvedic treatments in past. Each time itching reduces during medicine course but starts again after medicine is discontinued. Now he is taking homeopathic medicine for past 4 months. Though there is some relief in the pubic region but no improvement in the anal area. The difference between itching areas is that the pubic area becomes dry while the anal area becomes moist. Please suggest some remedy.
Sugar or pair ka jhin-jhinni baut jada rahta pure pair me hai last 3 month se ,5 days se toilet nai ho raha tha or yesa ho raha lag raha toilt pr jane se nai ho raha tha yesa lag raha toilet ke raste me jaam ho gya fir dupahalac oral solution diya gya tb v nai hua, fir next day hua fir uske baad se kabj hai pait saaf nai ho raha or baut hi jada kamjori hai.
My kid is 5 months old. Till now he has been given breast milk. We have started formula feed (nestle nan pro 1) one week back. From that time onwards my kid is passing urine in pale yellow and motion in dark green colour. Is this a serious issue?
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'