Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madaiah M
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madaiah MYour feedback matters!
Hiii, im 24 years old female I have problem with motion (stool) and I also have problem with the urine when I pass urine it smells bad and the white blood which comes has the stink smell please give proper solution for this?
Foamy urine coming 2-3 times a day is it a big problem Also early morning my urine colour is yellow and very hot I have also tingling sensation in scrotum when I am sitting I have done ultrasound and vit b1 test but everything is good what is the reasons for these problems please guide.
Sir mera critnine 2.9,H b 9.4,Platlate .80, eGFR 19, Urea 47 h, mujhe polysistic kidney problem hai mai kya karun? please advise
Not being able to hold urine. Happenning on & off for the past year. Sometimes with burning sensation. Drinking 2 litres + water every day. Applying Caladrly for itching and Globen-G. But keeps re-occurring. Also have weight (87 kgs - 5.2 ft height) and severe stress issues. Single mother. Had undergone lower spine fracture surgery in Dec 2010. Am working full time. Please advise.
I am a 23 year old male. I happened to develop a bad habit of fingering my anus. Now my bowel movements are not correct. Its like. After every meal I feel like taking a shit. I can not control it. I have to put a lot of pressure and its like all my guts coming out. And the worst thing is. I feel there is always something left to go. So I have to put my finger in and again empty my stomach. I have gas problem too. Stool test showed an infection. I took aciloc. Gas problem was a bit low that time. But bowel movements are not ok still. Also, sometimes a thick fluid comes out my anus. Especially after I masturbate. I need a solution for this. My life is hell because of this.
Hi My age is 69, BP from 20 yes and sugar from 20 yes. Kidney transplant done in August 2003. In two the foots amputation is done for 3 fingers in one foot and all the fingers in another foot. Now his creatinine position is 3. 3. He is taking tab. Sandimum Neoral 75 mg two times a day and tab. Cellcept 250mg three times a day. Not sure why his creatinine levels are up. Can you please advise what can be done now to bring the serum creatinine levels to normal?
Decrease salt in your diet
Less of soft drinks, tea and coffee
Less of green leaves like spinach and chulai and pumpkin, cauliflower, brinjals and mushrooms
Go for high fibre diet
Exercise and keep weight under control
Keep in touch with a urologist!
When your kidney function falls below a certain point, it is referred to as a kidney failure or renal failure. Fortunately, you can still continue to lead a normal life with the right treatment for renal failure. Here are the three best treatments that you can choose depending on your condition and lifestyle:
1. Dialysis: Dialysis is the process that takes over the function of your kidneys to filter out the waste from your blood and maintain the proper balance of chemicals in the blood. You may use dialysis for many years or as a short-term treatment while waiting for a kidney transplant. Dialysis is not a cure for kidney disease, rather it helps you deal with renal failure. It is life-saving and without it, the kidneys will no longer function.
There are two types of dialysis treatments that you can choose from:
- Hemodialysis – This type uses a machine to remove waste from the blood and sends it back to your body. It can be done at home or at a dialysis center.
- Peritoneal Dialysis – This type uses the lining of your belly called the Peritoneum to do the work of your kidneys. A catheter and dialysis solution is used to carry out the function.
There are benefits and complications for each type of dialysis. The treatment decision will largely depend on the patient’s illness and their past medical history. Discuss with your doctor to decide the best option for you.
2. Kidney Transplant: Kidney transplants can provide a better quality of life than dialysis and can be seen as a potential cure for kidney failure. A healthy kidney from a live donor or deceased donor is surgically placed in your body as a replacement to the failed kidneys. Although this may be a better option for you, it has certain shortcomings. There is an element of rejection and you may have to wait for a long time to get a donor. Extensive testing and anti-rejection medications are prescribed with this treatment.
3. Palliative Care: Rather than cure, it is the care that people with serious illness need. With so much to deal with, the patients have an array of tough questions and challenges to deal with. Patients need to take into account all medical options and care options based on their condition and severity of the renal failure.
Making the right treatment choice is difficult and that too when you are ill. It is normal to be fearful and worried about the risks involved. Get support from your family and doctor to help you make the right treatment choice. It may also be helpful to visit a dialysis or transplant center to talks to others who have been through these treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.